Review of pinzoo

pinzoo reviews

Tel: 888-697-4696

henrys163
1/21/19

THERE HOUR OF OPERATION DONT WORK YOU WILL NOT GET THRU . IF YOUR PHONE IS OFF AND YOU NEED TO USE PAYPAL . IT WIL NOT WORK . HOW CAN YOU CALL SOMEONE IF MY PHONE IS OFF . I GAVE THEM MY GIRLS NUMBER THEY ASKED AFEW QUESTIONS AND THEN HUNG UP.

REP WAS SEAN . HE IS REALLY NASTY

lutfrahmans
1/7/19

I ordered 12 US dollar card to MTN for Afghanistan and 99 cent for online fee but they top up the phone only 7 US dollar when i called the customer service to asked about it.and their respond was we dont know and how much currency rate change to Afghanee no idea and i asked them how much the MTN top up my cell phone no idea it is a scum likely

robertp748
12/17/18

The instructions are very easy to follow. When you follow the simple instructions your minutes are added quickly and you can rely on the answers given.

larryc300
11/8/18

Have bought minutes through pinzoo for about 10 years now and they have out did them selves making you happy and making it easy to order your minutes . They are great company to work with at all times. Try them and see for your self.

kats81
11/8/18

Pinzoo is so much faster and easier than other sites. I appreciate not having to jump through hoops to get my phone card. I recommend Pinzoo highly! Thanks!

rajandp
11/7/18

Excellent transaction of air time, quickly and correctly. PINZOO is my favorite choice for buying air time for me and my family.

janc172
Jan C.
11/6/18

I Have been using Pinzoo for 10+ years.I love the ease of re-ordering minutes. I love that my minutes are mine until I use them! I don't spend a lot of time talking on the phone, I use mine mostly for texts and short calls, consequently I am buying minutes every other month, so my average 'phone bill' is $15.00 per month. Can't beat it!

loris385
11/4/18

I have positively no problems at all refilling my husband's Tracfone through Pinzoo. It's quick and easy.

karenp380
11/4/18

I needed to add minutes immediately and one phone call was all I needed. I love the ease of using PINZOO

patriciah374
11/4/18

It takes only a few minutes, and you have your airtime and minutes added to your phone.
It also saves having to buy a card and then putting in all the numbers to achieve the
same results. Thank You again. P. H.

ramonab30
11/4/18

I have used pinzoo to refill my tracfone for years. Reasonable prices good service. I have had no problems with transactions. Will continue to use them.

dono27
11/3/18

It has been quite easy to place this order. I did not have a chance to change the email address on the account which I would have liked to do.

virgilw14
11/3/18

I never top off my phone directly with my carrier because of all the extra taxes they charge.....with Pinzoo you don't pay all those taxes....and you earn rewards too!...I am a customer for life!

jeannieb29
11/3/18

I can't believe how easy it is to add my yearly airtime and getting all those extra bonuses ! !
THANK YOU !

shushanm
11/3/18

It's the cheapest and fastest way to pay or reup your phone. They email you the pin code and you don't have to leave the house. Haven't had a problem in a year.

judithm167
11/3/18

That's all. I love pinzoo! The ease of transaction, if i do it right is nice. Like the bonus minutes and daze. I don't like having to write more than i wanted.

dellam18
11/2/18

I Love Pinzoo And I Only Use Them Because It Is So Easy To Load Minutes For My Phone. The Absolute Best And Easy Way to Purchase All My Phone Minutes. I Have Been With Them For Some Time Now And I Have Never Had Any Concerns Or Problems. Thank You,Della M. Mawyer

paulm972
11/2/18

Thumbs up to you Pinzoo. Why should I add more. It would take a lot longer to describe a quick and easy experience than it does to use Pinzoo to take care of my business. I have work to do. So all I can say is thanks Pinzoo. See ya next time.

christinam256
11/1/18

More convenient, and with the points a better value. Happy I found this site.Everyone I've ever talked to have always been very helpful.

georgep254
10/30/18

This is easy way to keep tracfone paid.then looking for cards at the store.Over the years have never had any problems with there codes.

eddiec84
10/30/18

Have never had any problems with my orders. Have ordering minutes from Pinzoo for quite a few years .

velvetm
10/29/18

If you are looking for an easy and fast way to get minutes for your phone go PinZoo. Pick the amount that you want or need click on it and follow the instructions. fill in the information and wait a few minutes and then you will have your minutes and your ready to go out the door. Very fast and easy.

leslies213
10/27/18

Much more convenient than wading through the web site. Saves me a hike up the hill to find a signal and the time spent on the internet.

judithb205
10/27/18

Went on line and ordered. Checked to have minutes added to my phone and it was promptly done. I have used pinzoo for a few years and was happy to see that you can have them add minutes to your phone on line instead of calling to have it done!

stepheng249
10/26/18

I have been using you all for a while now. You save me a trip to buy time and are always so helpful . THANK YOU ALL

Questions? Get answers from the pinzoo staff and other customers.

10 Photos for pinzoo