Clay Telecom

Clay Telecom has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Clay Telecom?

“My Review & Experience About Clay Telecom SIM & Team”

Mayank A.
8/23/17

From Clay Telecom I bought a SIM card at IGI Airport for my Europe business trip. They told me the SIM will provide unlimited data with high speed but the data connectivity was very poor caused delay in surfing, mailing and messaging. When I contacted customer care of Clay Telecom they apologize for the inconvenience I faced and asked me to power off my cellphone for a while and then to switch it on. Then when I connected to data it started working properly with high speed connectivity. My review is to say thanks to whole customer support team of Clay Telecom for being very polite and cooperative to me.

mayanka4
August 23rd, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Clay Telecom staff and other customers.

adityaj2
Aditya J.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Clay Telecom?

Have a question about Clay Telecom?