FreedomMobile.ca

FreedomMobile.ca has a consumer rating of 1.25 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. FreedomMobile.ca also ranks 67th among Mobile Carriers sites. The most common issues with FreedomMobile.ca are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate FreedomMobile.ca?

“Horrible, disgusting company with terrible customer service”

Anony m.
12/21/19

Horrible company. Terrible customer service. Repeatedly overcharges us. Had to spend hours debating over the over-charging issue. Never in my life have I been so utterly disappointed and disgusted. The quality of customer service is horrible. Workers are impolite and ignorant. Truly the worst company I've ever seen.

anonym47
December 21st, 2019
ritae5
February 9th, 2019
LTE data service is sooo slow and sometimes I can't even connect to the internet! Extremely frustrating on a daily basis.
You get what you pay for!
michaels364
March 30th, 2017
Is inexpensive but this comes with major limitations. Constant roaming charges, if you leave major city no coverage. Monthly calls to explain billing mess, bill is never the same even though on a plan. Very frustrating to deal with, call centre very poor and hard to understand.
shureno
December 4th, 2018
Let me put it like this. I was giving them close to $100 a month for like their ultimate package at the time which was like 10 to 15GB DATA & than they would just throttle your DATA afterwards which was absolute HS, because it's more like they cut you off. By the way I never even came close to 10GB cuz their service was always dropping anywhere I was & it was so slow I would just turn the Mobile Data off & leech off of Walmart while I'm sitting in my car. Yes it's that bad.

When it came to making call's, most of the time I couldn't get through, or I had to wait a long time b4 the dial even came up, & I would consider myself lucky if it didn't drop completely.

Now they may have made some adjustments since than to better improve themselves however, I consider 1st impression's to be very important, & I did not get that with this company.

They have good plans for great prices and with no additional fees. My bill is the same price every month. Their coverage has got a lot better in the last two years!

By Rita E.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the FreedomMobile.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FreedomMobile.ca?

Have a question about FreedomMobile.ca?