Review of FredMeyer

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Tel: 800-576-4377
marcella.bielskiwright@fredmeyer.com

Legitimate

FredMeyer has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

amyh111
6/26/16

Has every thing and anything I want or need from groceries to clothing to hardware to gardening supplies! Love you my dear Freddy. Will miss you when I move back east!

zeea
3/7/14

The store is great, I shop there all the time. Their website, on the other hand... It's terrible. Logging in is a chore, and simply attempting to shop their online store prompts me to "update my profile" every single time, despite having already done this more than once in attempting to remedy the issue.

They require entering security questions, which you can only choose from their list of five or so options. Finding one which applied to was difficult enough, and once I entered my answer, they told me it didn't meet their requirements!

With the search function being entirely broken, I resorted to simply sorting through their categories in order to shop, because, I guess, I was feeling particularly determined to shop on this website. I found that within their categories were scattered, didn't make much sense, and were difficult to navigate. I'll give you one example; if you open their "shop online" page, there is a page within the page labeled "shop online" which only links back to the Fred Meyer Jewelers website.

I find this website to be entirely unacceptable for an establishment as dear to me as Fred Meyers.

crystalb4
1/10/14

This is by far my favorite store to shop at. The food is fresh, the customer service rocks, and it's a one stop shop. I earn coupons, cents off per gallon gas each time i shop, the list is endless. I've never had a problem here, because this place never fails to exceed customer expectation.

Questions? Get answers from the FredMeyer staff and other customers.

FredMeyer?