Review of FredMeyer

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Tel: 800-576-4377
marcella.bielskiwright@fredmeyer.com

Legitimate

FredMeyer has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

peachr2
7/8/19

The area I moved to had a large Fred Meyer. Benson Fred Meyer in WA State. At first I enjoyed it but the more I shopped there I saw less of what I liked and no it's not the food. I will no longer support Fred Meyer due to the disrespectful low sophisticated clientele it brings in. Despite the fact the area is a melting pot everyone is damn racist and can't seem to get along. Whites are the minority and if you speak up about being the minority all of a sudden you're the racist.

The clientele that come into my local Fred Meyer are not all that sophisticated and operate by relatively low standards. The area isn't all that sophisticated and in a lower income area with all the problems, drugs, crimes and under educated individuals you could want. I swear every generation they're getting worse. They're rude to each other, go crazy on each other over a drop of a pin, go coo-coo on each other over something that offends their pride, they swear, speak racist talk to each other and just take it, don't seem to pay attention to their surroundings and rudely push you around... And this is on a good day. This type of sophistication isn't making me want to stay long in the area. No wonder this area is called the slums by the more sophisticated well educated locals that keep moving up north to get away from it.

The parking lot is poorly designed. Despite the fact it's 10mph in a parking lot most people do 20-25 and don't care about what's around them. I've been cut off too many times. Just when I think I have right of way I don't then they become total @$$ holes over something that was not your fault. They're crazy drivers and only seem to care about them selves.

At every entrance/exit there's a homeless individual pan handling and they're not the most stable to interact with. Trust me most of them don't buy food with the money you give them.

I began to write this review very positively but I changed it to negative. The longer you shop here the more you realize how slummy the neighborhood is. Don't believe me just check the crime map. It's all red.

Inside the store it looks great at first. Once you start shopping there long term it's another story. The location seems to have a lot of leaky pipes and doesn't seem to be in a hurry to fix them. They'll just place down a tone of paper towels and hope the plumber comes out and does a slap stick fix. They also have a lot of broken glass doors and don't seem to be in too much of a hurry to fix them. They're beyond safe for customers. If I shop late at night I get the slim picking that the shoppers left for me. Most of the time I have to come back in the morning to get what I couldn't get late last night. I hate to admit it but I've tossed out a lot of food from this location. Price might be right but quality isn't.

The last couple of times I've swung by the deli there was quite a bit of cursing and swearing coming from it. I can see why the managers placed these people here. Not sophisticated enough for the front end. This seems to be an ongoing issue here. It sort of deters customer service. I've tired the deli a few times. You can either have short waits, long waits or people cutting in front of you and not care.

When I go through check out the lines are either long or short or a long wait. Most cashiers are good and pleasant to interact with but there's a few I won't go through. They're super slow. You wait 20-30 minutes with only 2-4 individuals in front of you then it takes them 10 minutes to process a small $90 order and be rude to you the whole time. When you get to them they start making smart @$$ comments about how you're waiting their time and day. When you try to kindly befriend them they just make rude comments about how you're wasting their day. Good god all I said was "hello." Being a Kroger employee with another chain I never get the customer service surveys. Never. Would be nice to report the good and the bad. Once the employees find out you're "one of them" the customer service ratio takes a 180 degree turn. From this is what you would give to a customer to this is what an employee would get. Guess employees of the Kroger chain don't get good customer service.

This is a billion dollar grossing location and I for one won't be back. Especially because I have to go out of my way for this location.
_____________________________________
Positive rant:

Thank you for providing me with many years of good food on my table.
Thank you for allowing my 10% Kroger discount to allow me to save money.
Thank you for my hard earned paycheck which I will now take else where.
Thank you for keeping my pantries full of food and necessities.
Despite your clothing line might not be the best I thank you for inexpensive cloths to wear.
Thank you for the gas discount which allows me to save some money.
Thank you for a job even though I am very disposable and will probably be replaced by two people at minimum.
Thank you for a job with zero promotional opportunities and I'm just tossed around like a rag doll and treated just the same.

I think I'll stop now.

amyh111
6/26/16

Has every thing and anything I want or need from groceries to clothing to hardware to gardening supplies! Love you my dear Freddy. Will miss you when I move back east!

zeea
3/7/14

The store is great, I shop there all the time. Their website, on the other hand... It's terrible. Logging in is a chore, and simply attempting to shop their online store prompts me to "update my profile" every single time, despite having already done this more than once in attempting to remedy the issue.

They require entering security questions, which you can only choose from their list of five or so options. Finding one which applied to was difficult enough, and once I entered my answer, they told me it didn't meet their requirements!

With the search function being entirely broken, I resorted to simply sorting through their categories in order to shop, because, I guess, I was feeling particularly determined to shop on this website. I found that within their categories were scattered, didn't make much sense, and were difficult to navigate. I'll give you one example; if you open their "shop online" page, there is a page within the page labeled "shop online" which only links back to the Fred Meyer Jewelers website.

I find this website to be entirely unacceptable for an establishment as dear to me as Fred Meyers.

crystalb4
1/10/14

This is by far my favorite store to shop at. The food is fresh, the customer service rocks, and it's a one stop shop. I earn coupons, cents off per gallon gas each time i shop, the list is endless. I've never had a problem here, because this place never fails to exceed customer expectation.

Questions? Get answers from the FredMeyer staff and other customers.

FredMeyer?