Review of Foursquare

New York, NY 10012
privacy@foursquare.com

kellid20
3/27/18

The support people do not help but send you the same information that is found in their support area. Needless to say after being very frustrated with this and then the sarcastic and passive aggressive reply just pushed me over the edge. My company will not be listed in Foursquare because if this is how they treat businesses then how do they treat the consumer! So Sad

Tip for consumers: If your address is unrecognized just realize that they wont help you get it to show on the map so whats the point?

doloresr10
12/1/17

Just started at Ilovekickboxing in Redlands, CA and everyone was so supportive and nice. The other members are also nice and supportive. Looking to see results soon.

lamark6
4/3/17

The service is helpful not only in situations when you want to review some place you are planning to visit but also for searching for new interesting opportunities to set up your leisure time!

julianc36
1/26/17

Its a service that gives you many opportunities to find a place that suits your current desires. Where to hang out, to have dinner or to watch a new movie. I`m trusting them at their ratings as there were no situations they missed much. I recommend!

alanm97
3/16/16

Vortex Warrany (sic) Policy (Warranty A.M.)
You have our 100% guarantee that we will replace any vortex items purchased from us that are defective for up to 10 years from the date of purchase. All you have to do is provide your proof of purchase/receipt or order number. Thanks, Nicole
Professional Grade Products
Fan burned up* a month after being installed. I called PGP, spoke to Nicole again, and was curtly informed this wasnt something they were going to deal with and that I should contact Amazon**. Not the way I had expected the conversation to go. So much for having it in writing. A.M.
*a design/manufacturing flaw. Vortex assures me has been corrected.
**Fill out forms and wait a few weeks for a determination

bulstrongvicingh
2/26/16

Beautiful, stylish, packaging, which has a barcode France. The company's products BIOSEA contains not less than 90% natural ingredients! When you use the tools in the complex result of not forcing myself to expect! Already after 2-3 months the small wrinkles around the eyes and mouth are not noticeable, complexion, improves skin relief becomes immediately noticeable. Shampoos, hair mask, toothpaste, body care products are all has a nice, lightweight, unobtrusive aroma. There are also men's and children's series. Baby Shampoo Emerveil Natural Baby Care even in case of contact with eyes, isn't it stings them elicits tears. Every day, when applying cosmetics BIOSEA skin will become better and better.

dohns
8/7/15

I do not use this site exclusively but it is a great source/backup to Groupon or Fever for date night/Hangout ideas

bobs142
12/4/14

Why the heck is the new app for...???? It's useless to use. Why not integrate both. The old one is way better than the current. The current app is no
More accurate and can't find places like the former use to. Please change it. It's useless and annoying...

elaynac
9/16/14

I am so thankful to Club Aviva for offering full day camps during the strike. The coaches and staff are enthusiastic and professional. My kids enjoy the camps and are exhausted when they get home!

ashtonw4
7/17/14

A great site!!!

ericl38
3/29/14

I love being able to check in. I find Foursquare very easy to use, and provides me suggestions, and feels like it knows me each time I use it. It makes recommendations, provides badges, and makes you feel good about going out. Have found it useful, and valuable.

alesterw
3/16/14

Great site! You'll know who are with you.
Stores and checks where you have been and what business are you in. :)

sofyag
2/7/14

A great site!!!

zenithb
2/7/14

very helpful

franka7
6/11/12

why in the god name i want to tell my ex that i am with her friend in a hotel. this is insane i had tried this but soon my ex joined in i am so afraid i formatted the full memory card of my phone. Trully! she found about all this by foursquare. ahan but great service for kiddis.

patiig
7/1/11

Si quieres estar en la onda de la geolocalización, enterarte de promociones en tus establecimientos preferidos, conocer los lugares que frecuentan tus amigos, encontrarlos cuando estén cerca de ti y ver cosas divertidas para hacer en tu ciudad la mejor forma de hacerlo es con Foursquare. Te registras muy fácil y rápido, puedes incluso hacerlo mediante facebook, luego te descargas la app para móvil y a geolocalizarse se ha dicho! Está súper cool y lo mejor es que es gratis, se los recomiendo un montón!

jodiew1
1/10/11

I'm going to be mayor of everything in Tacoma Washington. You just wait and see. Clearly, I love Four Square.

tracyh1
1/9/11

I just found out about this site and it seems I have not been hip enough to discover this earlier. Checking in and getting coupons is a blast and I plan to become mayor of my local starbucks this week :P

laurak
10/7/10

Offers awesome deals for you to take advantage of when you check in at different restaurants and also shows you near by deals in case maybe the neighboring restaurant has a better offer on drinks that night. Love FourSquare!

tinar2
9/23/10

I love this site because it connects businesses with the rapidly growing media .coms. This is an awesome deal because it promotes customer loyalty to local business, and at the same time promotes a spirit of loyal competition in favor for the mayor! I hope this gets adopted by more businesses in my area. Then the heat is on for mayor-ship.

The site should also think about doing a Mayor of the Area for places with many business competing for mayors and other loyal customers.

benh2
7/17/10

I'm going to attempt to write this review as objectively as possible, but first I think it's best to include a little bit about myself.

I'm very into social media and do a lot of different social media marketing / inbound marketing for a few online businesses. So naturally I'm very involved with Twitter / Facebook etc (and why I signed up for this site)

Okay onto foursquare... if you haven't heard of foursquare it's a social network that encourages you to go out and explore the world. Using mobile location technology users check in to different locations.

Checking in earns you points and by checking in you can earn various different fun badges that display on your profile. For example during the Preakness (2nd part of the triple crown of racing) I got the swarm badge for checking into a place with 50+ people checked in.

The site encourages you to earn new badges and explore the world. Different tourism boards have jumped in like VisitPa.com and award users badges for visiting different places in the State.

The other major piece is mayorships. You become a mayor of a place when you have the most check-ins at that location. It's fun to battle for the mayorship of different locations like your local Starbucks who used to offer a discount to their local mayor.

Foursquare is a great fun product of the web and if you're socially connected and not afraid to share your location join up!

rodg
6/24/10

I was out having drinks with a few friends and one of them pulls out her iPhone and says "Let's see who else is in the bar worth talking to". Within seconds the entire group is pouring over foursquare on the iPhone and evaluating potential networking opportunities. The bar was full with about 50 people and 8 of them showed up on foursquare. The rest of the group at that point in time was amazed at this app and then they all downloaded it, filled out their profile and within minutes ended up using it to talk to random strangers thanks to foursquare. It was socially viral in a way that seduced everyone around us to all join foursquare just to be a part of the social network and see who else was in the bar. A number of these apps have existed for awhile now for the iPhone but none of them ever reached critical mass like foursquare. When an entire bar starts breaking out their iPhones to download an app, you know foursquare has hit internet gold. The badges are also pure genius...I plan to become the mayor of a local starbucks... or maybe I can earn that barista badge...

Questions? Get answers from the Foursquare staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Foursquare