Forward Leap Marketing reviews

hello@forwardleapmarketing.com

1 star

russellp19
12/8/16

We have been working with Christina and Wade for over 2 years now. Our experience is perfection, lead quality is always as promised, delivery is timely and consistent, customer service is spot on. I would recommend this company to anyone interested in working with an integral lead broker.
If you have questions about my review feel free to ask Christina or Wade for my contact information. I would be glad to speak with you!

R Pierpont NTC

christopherh68
12/2/16

Having dealt with Lead vendors in the Tax Resolution Field for the past 6 years, it is rare to find a company that actually cares about the success of your business. Forward Leap Marketing delivers what they promise and their customer service is top notch. Christina, Susanna, and Wade have all been great - and I look forward to working with them for years to come!

em6047
11/16/16

Have done everything they can to provide qualified leads to us at a fair price based on ROI. They actually care if the leads you purchase are qualified. We've dealt with many "lead vendors" and marketing cos, especially in CA, and these people are one of the few good ones. We are a small tax resolution co in FL, and forward leap has been one of our best resources for picking up new clients with volume.
Definitely recommend.
Thanks Christina and Wade.

superm10
6/30/16

If you're looking for a company that can provide quality leads, go the extra mile, and provide outstanding service, give Forward Leap a try.

timh55
6/29/16

Forward Leap Marketing is the real deal! We have been working with them for quite some time. They are always extremely responsive to our calls and emails. The quality of their leads is second to none! I would highly recommend giving them a shot.

Questions? Get answers from the Forward Leap Marketing staff and other customers.

Forward Leap Marketing?