Fortune-Psychics.com reviews

Tel: 001465487469
support@fortune-psychics.com

deborahg44
9/17/16

I had a reading with Maria. She really helped with our 12-year-old dog, Gillian. She mentioned that Gilly was having pain in her right leg. We knew she had a little arthritis, but nothing serious. I examined Gillian after the reading and found a bright pink spot on one of her toes. It seemed painful to her. We took her to the vet and it was a bad infection. She ended up having her toe amputated, but the vet said she could have easily lost her leg had we had waited.

laurieb42
7/5/16

OMG what to say about this psychic, she is the best. Always on the mark and truly gifted. I have been talking with her for years and she has never been wrong about anything she has told me. She keeps me grounded when I need it. Never sugar coats anything which is a good feature since you want the truth when calling a pshchic. Always on the ball and correct. Thanks for all the wonderful/grounded help you give me!!

michelleb203
7/5/16

I just had a reading with John. I found him to be sensitive and caring in navigating that difficult place between grief , healing , and future spiritual work needing to be done. I look forward to his guidance on my future spiritual journey.

annier24
7/5/16

I went and had a reading with Kennedy. Her ability at this is so admirable. It is helpful to those who want insite. The things she told me I was able to connect with. Those I have lost came through, and they let me know in their own way it was them. What a wonderful experience it was, and may her work and the work of others in this field be known how much they help.

bettyw38
6/16/16

I never feed psychics information about myself. In those years, I've met many frauds - people with hunches and no specifics. The accuracy Callie had with specific events - not just in my life, but also my family and friends - was astounding! There were things like how my father died, that would be impossible to guess since it was info only a few people knew. Youre talented and show incredible emotional sensitivity. You're NOT a wannabe psychic - you're the 'real deal'.

elizabethb153
5/15/16

Abigail is one of the best psychics I have ever spoken to in my life. She is not only gifted, but very sweet and kind-hearted. I highly recommend her to anyone who is thinking about getting the truth and accurate information. Trust me, you won't go wrong with Abigail. :)

lisal175
5/12/16

It was a wonderful experience with Savannah. She was spot on with a lot of things happening in my life. Very caring lady, and i will be contacting her again in the future. I Highly recommand Savannah to anyone who is seeking real answers and guidance. thank you very much Savannah!

phillipb40
5/1/16

Kaitlynis astounding! She absolutely knows her stuff! I urge everyone reading my words, to grab the opportunity and privilege of meeting with Kaitlyn

tomk80
5/1/16

I had a spirit contact reading with Skyler and it was wonderful. She was able to connect with a family member who was newly deceased which is not an easy feat. I was able to get my questions answered and finally am at peace with his passing. She was able to connect with others as well. I highly recommend Lisa as she has a gentle compassionate and loving nature. Thanks so much. I will be back for another reading soon.

carolf56
4/23/16

I went to see Lila 3 years ago and everything she told me was going to happen, did. I left upset and not wanting to believe anything she said. Everything she told me, did come true. I wish I would have listened to her in the first place. She has a remarkable gift, and has a very caring way about her. She knew things I have not shared with other people. I would recommend her to everyone. She is professional, and kind hearted. No one else I have been to can compare !!!

amyk67

4/9/16

great support

harriettl8
4/9/16

Isabela's guidance and support helped through a very difficult decision and aftermath. She was very kind, patient, professional and non judgemental. I really appreciated the guidance and support and she gave me. I have also had readings done by Isabella, what came up was bang on! It blew me away! I would go to her again. I completely recommend her services.

sherrig13
3/31/16

Aubrey helped me to clear my chakras so that I could stop feeling blocked in so many areas of my life. She taught me simple techniques over the phone, and I have continued to benefit from them. I really recommend Aubrey. Her ability to see what's going on and hear messages from her spirit guides is accurate, and her presence is always compassionate. I highly recommend her.

edwardz3
3/24/16

good place for gifted psychics and mediums

ericw67
3/24/16

I was very impressed with Emma connection with my dear sister that has past a way and her messages to me. It was just like I was talking to her my self and felt so real. I recommend Emma highly to anyone, she is good. Sincerely Maria

johno91
3/19/16

Out of all the readings I have had and paid for, probably about 10, one of those even being with Sylvia Brown's Son. Aaron was my first reading that was real. Aaron actually felt physical ailments I have. Aaron knew about specific choices & actions I had made & took, and told me how bad the spiritual outcomes of those actions could have had on my soul. Aaron, has touched life in a way that has made my soul relax and given it peace, joy and a new path of seeking and learning. I could go on and on.

jimmyr32
3/19/16

We highly recommend Adam. During our recent reading with Adam we were able to connect with a number of spirits who have crossed over. Most of the messages that Adam was able to relay from spirit resonated with us on a very personal level. His accuracy was unquestionable. He was very professional and his caring, loving and compassion way of delivering the messages that he received was greatly appreciated. Thank you Adam!

adriennec10
3/18/16

Xander is an extremely gifted psychic medium. Xander gives the kind of reading every client wishes for, but few expect or receive. I first went to Xander in hopes of connecting with a lost love. I'm very open to spiritual exploration but still, the reading Xander gave me was beyond anything I'd dared imagine. Xander is a warm and down-to-earth person who creates a loving and safe environment for his clients. I trust Xander implicitly and give him my highest recommendation.

michaelg214
3/18/16

fast payments, friendly support team

janicel19
3/18/16

I had a pschic-mediumship reading with Lucy. She was very much in track with the things that I akready knew to be true. That gives me great confidence that the chances of the future possibilities she talked about will happen. She is extremly warm. I left her with a very good feeling.

alanc67
3/16/16

Madison is very thorough, precise, and caring. She is also warm, professional, and friendly. I am thankful for her insight, truthfullness, and guidance. She truly has a heart to help people with her gift.

shermanm14
3/15/16

Adrian has been able to help me with a situation with my best friend who was murdered 19yrs ago and has never been found. I was able to talk to Adrian about this, after he started to talking to me about a feeling he was having. Not long after speaking with him, he called me to tell me of a visit he had from her. There were facts he told me that hit so many points and were so on. Adrian also has a way of talking about and talking to people, he put me at ease. I will talk to Adrian any time any day!

josephm160
3/15/16

I agree with the previous poster--he just knew my name and birthdate and was able to zero right in on what was going on. He is on my list of favorites and I will definitely call him again.

Questions? Get answers from the Fortune-Psychics.com staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Fortune-Psychics.com