Fortune-Psychics.com reviews

Tel: 001465487469
support@fortune-psychics.com

deborahg44
9/17/16

I had a reading with Maria. She really helped with our 12-year-old dog, Gillian. She mentioned that Gilly was having pain in her right leg. We knew she had a little arthritis, but nothing serious. I examined Gillian after the reading and found a bright pink spot on one of her toes. It seemed painful to her. We took her to the vet and it was a bad infection. She ended up having her toe amputated, but the vet said she could have easily lost her leg had we had waited.

aliced38
7/7/16

We highly recommend Adam. During our recent reading with Adam we were able to connect with a number of spirits who have crossed over. Most of the messages that Adam was able to relay from spirit resonated with us on a very personal level. His accuracy was unquestionable. He was very professional and his caring, loving and compassion way of delivering the messages that he received was greatly appreciated. Thank you Adam!

kimh135
7/6/16

Just got done with my first reading with Madelyn. She was great! Felt at ease, and felt great about the answers she gave me. She was spot on with a lot in my life. I will be going back to her for future readings no doubt!

laurieb42
7/5/16

OMG what to say about this psychic, she is the best. Always on the mark and truly gifted. I have been talking with her for years and she has never been wrong about anything she has told me. She keeps me grounded when I need it. Never sugar coats anything which is a good feature since you want the truth when calling a pshchic. Always on the ball and correct. Thanks for all the wonderful/grounded help you give me!!

michelleb203
7/5/16

I just had a reading with John. I found him to be sensitive and caring in navigating that difficult place between grief , healing , and future spiritual work needing to be done. I look forward to his guidance on my future spiritual journey.

annier24
7/5/16

I went and had a reading with Kennedy. Her ability at this is so admirable. It is helpful to those who want insite. The things she told me I was able to connect with. Those I have lost came through, and they let me know in their own way it was them. What a wonderful experience it was, and may her work and the work of others in this field be known how much they help.

bettyw38
6/16/16

I never feed psychics information about myself. In those years, I've met many frauds - people with hunches and no specifics. The accuracy Callie had with specific events - not just in my life, but also my family and friends - was astounding! There were things like how my father died, that would be impossible to guess since it was info only a few people knew. Youre talented and show incredible emotional sensitivity. You're NOT a wannabe psychic - you're the 'real deal'.

johno103
6/11/16

Out of all the readings I have had and paid for, probably about 10, one of those even being with Sylvia Brown's Son. Aaron was my first reading that was real. Aaron actually felt physical ailments I have. Aaron knew about specific choices & actions I had made & took, and told me how bad the spiritual outcomes of those actions could have had on my soul. Aaron, has touched life in a way that has made my soul relax and given it peace, joy and a new path of seeking and learning. I could go on and on.

jaym157
6/8/16

I recently had a reading with Charlotte and I loved it.Ive had readings by other psychics in the past but she is by far my favorite.I am so happy I found her. Her reading was very accurate, and I was shocked by the initials and names that she gave me.I was amazed by her confidence, especially in future predictions.She does not tell you what you want to hear and is honest with what she sees.I will definitely update everyone and post again as soon as my future predictions come to pass.

adriennec13
6/4/16

Xander is an extremely gifted psychic medium. Xander gives the kind of reading every client wishes for, but few expect or receive. I first went to Xander in hopes of connecting with a lost love. I'm very open to spiritual exploration but still, the reading Xander gave me was beyond anything I'd dared imagine. Xander is a warm and down-to-earth person who creates a loving and safe environment for his clients. I trust Xander implicitly and give him my highest recommendation.

janicel23
6/4/16

I had a pschic-mediumship reading with Lucy. She was very much in track with the things that I akready knew to be true. That gives me great confidence that the chances of the future possibilities she talked about will happen. She is extremly warm. I left her with a very good feeling.

alanc73
6/4/16

Madison is very thorough, precise, and caring. She is also warm, professional, and friendly. I am thankful for her insight, truthfullness, and guidance. She truly has a heart to help people with her gift.

josephm172
6/4/16

I agree with the previous poster--he just knew my name and birthdate and was able to zero right in on what was going on. He is on my list of favorites and I will definitely call him again.

shermanm15
6/4/16

Adrian has been able to help me with a situation with my best friend who was murdered 19yrs ago and has never been found. I was able to talk to Adrian about this, after he started to talking to me about a feeling he was having. Not long after speaking with him, he called me to tell me of a visit he had from her. There were facts he told me that hit so many points and were so on. Adrian also has a way of talking about and talking to people, he put me at ease. I will talk to Adrian any time any day!

anthonyg79
6/4/16

I went to Caden a little over a year ago, confused but yet knowing deep inside that my life was totally unbalanced. Caden was not only CORRECT with details of my past, but his advise was AMAZINGLY ACCURATE. It guided me back on my personal path of Growth & Balance. I returned a 2nd time & again his visions revealed themselves. If its love you search for, questions answered? Caden AMAZING. Just open your heart and free your mind and you too will be blown away by his Gift.. Richest Blessings to all.

brendas87
5/16/16

I dont know where to start. When I first met Luke he told me the guy I had just met was my soulmate. Then two days later we broke up! lol I thought this psychic is not to good. I came back though because I did get a good feeling from him. I was actually kind of rude to Luke in the begining (and Luke pointed it out lol).I kind of had the fear Luke was just telling me what I wanted to hear. In the end, the guy did come back and we are now together. There are still some challenges, but Luke was right!

elizabethb153
5/15/16

Abigail is one of the best psychics I have ever spoken to in my life. She is not only gifted, but very sweet and kind-hearted. I highly recommend her to anyone who is thinking about getting the truth and accurate information. Trust me, you won't go wrong with Abigail. :)

williamr97
5/15/16

I have known Muhammad for 1+ yrs and he has been an amazing teacher as I learn to be an intuitive prospector. After attending eye-opening workshops with him, I was ready for my first reading. I asked Marc to lead, and the experience was overwhelming and emotional. It's amazing that someone could know you so well without knowing those details that you choose to keep to yourself. He helped me understand that everything is significant and I am on the right path. I recommend Muhammad to both family/friends.

elainaj2
5/14/16

Maria is a truly gifted lady, she is so on the ball. Told me about a conversation that would happen (she said soon) and it did exactly the way she said within 2 hours!!! That was very accurate even some of what he said was verbatum to what Maria. said. She is a rock and has helped me so much, I am looking forweard to her other predictions coming to pass. If you want the truth please call her!!! Thanks Maria

marinam31
5/14/16

Thank you for having Sophia on your site. I have been her loyal client since on routine basis, over the phone all the way from Canada. Til this day I am still in amazement as to how precise she is each reading she gives me. Not only that she also is a wonderful soul. In fact, she has touched my heart so much that I made a point to visit her in California just so that I could meet her and since I have traveled back again. Words cannot do Sophia justice. She is top notch

lisal175
5/12/16

It was a wonderful experience with Savannah. She was spot on with a lot of things happening in my life. Very caring lady, and i will be contacting her again in the future. I Highly recommand Savannah to anyone who is seeking real answers and guidance. thank you very much Savannah!

phillipb40
5/1/16

Kaitlynis astounding! She absolutely knows her stuff! I urge everyone reading my words, to grab the opportunity and privilege of meeting with Kaitlyn

tomk80
5/1/16

I had a spirit contact reading with Skyler and it was wonderful. She was able to connect with a family member who was newly deceased which is not an easy feat. I was able to get my questions answered and finally am at peace with his passing. She was able to connect with others as well. I highly recommend Lisa as she has a gentle compassionate and loving nature. Thanks so much. I will be back for another reading soon.

robertw255
4/30/16

I really liked the reading with I really liked the reading with Elena. I would say that she matched her psychic ability with her wisdom and gave me a really good guidelines in terms what step to follow. I definitely recommend her, I liked her a lot. I would say that she matched her psychic ability with her wisdom and gave me a really good guidelines in terms what step to follow. I definitely recommend her, I liked her a lot.

micheald13
4/26/16

Jasmine was on it...basically told me things that I was already aware of, so she confirmed what was really heavy on me. She shared (informed) me of some helpful information that I didn't know and never really gave much thought to, but it's helpful to know and I know that it will lead me in a better direction. She called me out on some personality traits that I'm in the process of working on and it felt reassuring for her to do so. Jasmine is informative, connected and knows her craft.

Questions? Get answers from the Fortune-Psychics.com staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Fortune-Psychics.com