Review of Fornisca

Fornisca reviews

annd5
7/10/13

This is a scam and fraudulent website. I purchased a dinning set which I never received. They have taken payment and will not return my emails. The contact number is unreachable. BEWARE. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS SCAM WEBSITE.

joh705
6/25/13

I ordered and paid for a wardrobe back in dec.In fairness, it came within their 2 week delivery promise, but it was the wrong size (the measurements do not match the website description), so it would not fit through my bedroom door. I sent it straight back as I had no where to keep it. I asked for a new wardrobe to be sent and they said it would come mid Jan. i waited and then called them, only to be told it wouldn't be possible. I asked for a refund and i am still waiting. They do not respond to my emails and like the other review, the voicemail is full. I am now going through trading standards. STAY WELL CLEAR!!!

jd14
1/25/11

Ordered and paid for furniture at the beginning of November which should have been delivered in 2-3 weeks. Site said if the items would be longer than this I would be advised. No-one advised of late delivery. I called in December and January to be told that they would receive the items on 18th January and I would be contacted re delivery. No delivery and no contact from the company. Have e-mailed with no reponse. Have tried calling and get an answering machine which is full!

clives
11/5/09

Beware I ordered a table and chairs from fornisca what a pack of crooks fast delivery "NO" and when we did get it it was damaged, they blamed the derivery company but I found out that they own the delivery company. Stay well clear of this site

Questions? Get answers from the Fornisca staff and other customers.

Fornisca?