FormalDressShops reviews

Tel: 213-400-7464
info@formaldressshops.com

robins116
4/28/16

We purchased a beautiful chiffon dress with jewels. It was as pretty as the picture. The dress seemed to run just a little big, but was easily taken in.

elizabethj63
4/27/16

Among all the shops I have bought from online, Formal Dress Shops has the most reliable shipping, hands down. It doesn't hurt that they have a huge selection with reasonable prices too.

reneeg9
4/30/15

I found the perfect wedding dress and the website said they had my size. When I did not receive the FedEx tracking number, I contacted the company and they discovered that the website information was not correct, they did not have my size. They responded quickly via email and apologized for the hassle. They also offered at $10 credit toward another dress or a full refund. I chose the full refund and it was placed back in my account in less than 24 hours. Additionally, I was offered a discount on a future purchase. I was really surprised that the company responded so quickly and resolved the issue in such a kind and professional manner. While I still don't have a dress for my wedding (in 3 months!) I can't really complain about Formal Dress Shops. Errors are human nature, it's just a gamble you take. I think it's important to note that you should always consult the fitting chart before ordering. Also it's pretty common to see a restocking fee (big box stores do this too).

carolek4
3/19/15

Have been looking for a dress for prom for over 2 months now and was able to find a dress that i really love! Not all stores carry my dress size so finding a online store with plus size dresses that look beautiful was a double win for me. Thanks !

ericam20
3/9/15

The dress didn't fit, so we returned it. For an order of $225, we only got $170 back to our account.....a month later....after multiple calls, emails, and letters. Wow.

Hi, Thank you for your order. You can find our contact info on your packing slip. Feel free to email us at info@formaldressshops.com. Thanks

By FormalDress S., FormalDressShops Representative

Hi MaryAnn, Thank you for your order. We did get your direct email. We are closed on weekends, but will get someone to help you asap. We will email you directly. Please note that as stated on our listings the dresses we carry are cut towards teh measurements of the size chart listed on that page. Thanks, Teresa

By FormalDress S., FormalDressShops Representative

Hi Gene,Thank you for your order. Happy you love it :) We will be glad to exchange it for you. Please email our customer service Info@formaldressshops.com and we'll reply with instructions on how to exchange it.Thanks,Teresa

By FormalDress S., FormalDressShops Representative

Hi, Every designer cuts their dresses towards their own size chart. Please measure yourself before ordering. You can also contact us and we will pick the best size for you http://formaldressshops.com/contact-us. Please keep in mind this dress goes up to 5X, however some colors and sizes are sold out. Here is the link to our site for more info http://formaldressshops.com/3-4-sleeve-formal-dress-2291.html Thanks

By Teresa C.
Questions? Get answers from the FormalDressShops staff and other customers.

FormalDressShops?