Forever Unique

Forever Unique has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Forever Unique ranks 864th among Women's Clothing sites.

How would you rate Forever Unique?

“Terrible Customer Experience”

Svetlana K.
10/1/15

I ordered a Maxi dress from the site on 05/10/15 for a friends birthday and it still hasn't arrived! I called up the customer services number and was asked to hold while they check the status of my order. I requested a refund despite informing my order number and was later informed it had been dispatched and should arrive in 2-3 working days. I checked my bank and £300 has been debited from my account and still no update on the delivery. I am extremely disappointed that I haven't received my dress and that my account has been debited. Please do yourself a favour and do not order from this company. The products are expensive and its simply not worth the hassle. I will need to call up the customer services number again and now request a full refund.

svetlanak2
October 1st, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the Forever Unique staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Forever Unique?

Have a question about Forever Unique?