Fondy.ua

Fondy.ua has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Fondy.ua?

“Very disrespectful company”

Rudy R.
11/22/20

I run a dating business, worked with this company for more then 3 years. There was only 1 or 2 charge backs i had to commit so overall this mean my company operates honestly. One day during the working week all the sudden they have blocked me. What a surprise! Without even explaining why. More of that, they still keep the money I made, although i didn't brake any rules. They didn't even bother themselves to explain the details just said something like: "We no longer deal with the dating industry" and of course it doesn't matter that we had proper relation all this time. Very unprofessional and disrespectful. The funny thing is that their web site is still says that they operate with dating.))))

rudyr25
November 22nd, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Fondy.ua staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fondy.ua?

Have a question about Fondy.ua?