Review of Focus Camera

Tel: 1-800-221-0828

christopherh330
Christopher H.
2/14/19

Looking to get fast shipping but couldn't get a clear answer on if your "one day" shipping includes saturday delivery

guestn4
Guest N.
2/14/19

customer service is honest, which i appreciate! still yet to receive the order. Am trusting it'll be worth the buy!

guestp4
Guest P.
2/14/19

Really liked the easy payment options and how fast it was to get from the product page, to the cart, to payment, completion

matthewj121
Matthew J.
2/12/19

The Prices on this website is really outrageous and the best the deals are AMAZING the prices is to die for. I love it

davidm892
David M.
2/11/19

My shopping experience so far has been quick and easy. I had already decided on the camera and have been shopping around for the best price. Focus Camera seems to be very competitive.

guestw6
Guest W.
2/10/19

So far ordering was quick and easy. I hope getting my order shipped here will also be just a painless. Thanks!

guestu5
Guest U.
2/9/19

buying experience was painless and easy.
Shipping experience was ok. I had to call them and email them for tracking and they messed up providing wrong carrier name ups instead of usps.

guesth6
Guest H.
2/9/19

Nice site. I like that you asked for ZIP first and filled out city/state automatically. One note: I applied a code that was supposed to include a free power pack. I only saw it show up after confirming the purchase. It would have been less confusing/stressful to see it show up when the code was applied.

guestf5
Guest F.
2/9/19

everything good so far. Need to assess remainder of the experience (shipping, delivery, quality of merchandise, etc)

guestm5
Guest M.
2/9/19

The site was easy to navigate, you had the best price I could find on a spotting scope, and shipping was free. Thanks !!!!

georgeg178
George G.
2/7/19

Web page slow, but may be due to my internet. On second address line, no option for leaving blank, gives default value, so placed N/A. Please fix, avoids confusion for delivery services.

guestv6
Guest V.
2/7/19

IF it comes in as described, and if I need customer service and you are easily reachable and fix my issues then yes, this will have been as good experience.

petert265
Peter T.
2/7/19

Don't like to see a forced checkbox to receive the newsletter right after i finishing paying for the product.

guestc6
Guest C.
2/6/19

Pretty simple. Only thing is I would have liked to have been able to compare products side by side. Otherwise it was a great experience.

lorrainem180
Lorraine M.
2/3/19

Better price than Amazon Prime and didn't have to sacrifice free shipping. Also like that it is a Web site that participates in United Mileage Plus Shopping so I can earn points.

jamesc1166
James C.
1/31/19

As long as this order works out okay (which will take about a week so we'll see) then I will be incredibly impressed with focus camera!

gregoryt57
Gregory T.
1/31/19

Overall experience was good. However, I selected standard shipping but the order showed in store pickup. When I selected 3 day shipping I was then able to select standard shipping and the order showed it correctly.

garywcu
GaryWC U.
1/30/19

I was shopping for a compact, waterproof digital camera. Focus Camera offered the camera of my choice complete with an accessory package that made shopping a "no-brainer". The majority of the accessories were needed anyway and would have made the total cost well over my budget in a brick and mortar store. The camera package arrived as promised and all items were brand new, in their original packaging as promised. The entire experience was quick and seamless, better than "as promised". Thank you for your great service.

lisac420
Lisa C.
1/30/19

Excellent service with previous order and last week Darnell C. resolved an issue with my gift card. With appreciation, Lisa

guestb5
Guest B.
1/30/19

The website was very easy to navigate and provided all the info i was looking for. Great products at great prices too!

leokadiaw2
Leokadia W.
1/29/19

This is my 2nd order from you. Both times the online ordering was quick and easy. My first order arrived quickly and I loved the item. I am sure my 2nd order will be even better than the description.

rebeccak154
Rebecca K.
1/29/19

Ordering was easy. I have not received my merchandise, so it is hard to evaluate the product or majority of experience, as I am rating the ease of placing an order at this time.

hobied
Hobie D.
1/28/19

Needed a replacement coffee maker for the 20 year old plus Cuisinart coffee maker I had...this one was perfect!

michaelm2033
Michael M.
1/27/19

Quick and easy checkout. Great discount on merchandise. Very pleased with purchase. Toasts beautifully and we love the air fryer! Made pierogies, hash browns and onion rings. That lovely crispy crunch is back and now it's healthier to eat.

heidyg3
heidy g.
1/27/19

The website is very reliable I will order again. The quality of the camera and merchandise was outstanding. The seller shipped my items and I got then 2 days later!

Questions? Get answers from the Focus Camera staff and other customers.

Focus Camera?