Review of FM-Anime

Hong Kong, China
commission@fm-anime.com

ryanr235
12/7/18

DO NOT USE. They are a Chinese scam site! I ordered some boots. They sometimes respond by email but never apologize or give refunds. PayPal dispute in process. Positive reviews here are fake!

sophiem59
10/15/18

I bought the Edna cosplay from Tales of Zestiria in Mid August. Site said 20-40 days handling, which was fine since I won't need the cosplay till February. However, waiting 2 months, sending out emails on an update on how the cosplay is coming along, we have received nothing. No emails, no product. Reported the transaction today. Have to find a commissioner now for this cosplay which is upsetting because I actually really liked their Edna cosplay!

eminaa
7/2/18

I'm really appalled by everyone's negative reviews. I've been ordering from Fm-anime for a couple years now (not often of course.) They've done very good quality work with their costumes and their replicas are awesome. Yes, the wait is long it typically takes them a month or two to sew your stuff or even to get to your order as they have a bunch of commisions to work on as well. If you tell them you need it asap and give em a day they'll try their best to get it to you before that day. Do not be upset at them for failing to do so or taking long because you all probably knew the "risks" of ordering from here anyways the only risks being the outfit being a little too small (yeah they could do a little more work on converting measurements) and it taking a while to receive. ALWAYS ORDER MONTHS AHEAD. But the wait is worth it in my opinion and from my experiences. Some things on the website seem a bit overpriced to me and could be easily made on your own but it's whatever. Please don't hesitate to order from Fm-anime. I've never had a problem with their customer service either especially when I've had questions. I've commisioned princess Leia's outfit, ordered saber's wig, ordered 2 saber outfits, saber's shoes, and lastly ordered sabers Caliburn sword in which they all were good quality and are still in good shape till this day (except for sabers shoes they fell apart yikes maybe avoid ordering shoes from here.)

ineldap
6/30/18

They tell y' 5-20 business days but... Its 30th, the 26th of June was the day; but they only see your message on fb, idk if i'll ve my wig.

maxw277
3/18/18

its cheap yes, quality also good, but the service is terrible.

its an risk buy if its ok, okay, .. but if theres just the smalles thing they did wrong.... they will tell you you could order it again, they dont corrigate anything or else.

michak1
3/2/18

ive ordered an cosplay and aon coat for it ..... it recived after 2 months .... but the cosplay itself had an wrong size ... so ive sended the cosplay without additional jacket back... ive told even if its my failure, because ive sended wrong sizes i will pay extra...... but now passed 5 months and their last reply was on december ...

""we will find, your package and come back to you""

on tracking i saw it didnt recived directly and they picked up from post station .... a few days later they told me they need to find my package ...., the upper message.... and since this i got no reply anymore.... at least ive got that coat... the cosplay itself i will order somewhere else, but

never again" this shop

rosew65
9/18/17

I ordered a pair of costumes months in advance of when I needed it but as the date came closer and closer I emailed the company again and again. They didn't reply for weeks! Finally the week before I needed my cosplay they responded that they hadn't even finished both of them! Though they promised the outfits would come in time they arrived literally the day AFTER I needed them. Though the quality is nice it's hardly worth it if you don't get your costume in a reasonable time and ONLY if you pester them will they even send them!

mattesm
8/23/17

WARNING
Fingers away from this company. Internet fraudsters.
We ordered and paid for a costume there for the Japantag, on 01.04.17. This was not delivered until today. The company only responds with more and more delays in terms of delivery. Have now filed with the police for Internet fraud.

regards

Tip for consumers: Internet fraudsters

teresaw71
5/10/17

I ordered a Soleil Fire Emblem Fates cosplay on Feburary 26th and specified I needed it by May 1st. It is now May 10th, and it still hasn't shipped. I have contacted the company numerous times and have received only one response which asked for two more weeks to make the costume. Stupidly, I said yes. (The con I plan on attending is in June, so I thought it would be okay. I wanted the month to tailor it if needed.) They told me I would have a tracking number by May 8th. I contacted them again tonight and informed them that if they did not ship or refund my $170USD by May 13th I would open a claim at my bank. I have never had a company give me as many problems as FM-anime before. I've ordered from more than seven companies, and honestly I'm ready to go back to another company and pay a commission fee for a rush job.

Save your money, order from any other company. FM-ANIME is the worst.

marian716
11/8/16

I've ordered a costume, and despite it being 2 months late I was patient and understanding. When it finally arrived, it had a wrong size, and when I contacted their customer service to get it fixed, they stopped answering entirely. I've tried to reach them for months now, and unfortunately I ordered custom size, so paypal doesn't cover.
They apparently have time to delete my comments on their facebook page, but not for answering me, or getting it fixed.

georgiar9
10/2/15

I ordered a wig and wig stand from them on the 18th of august and now on the 2nd of October, my order still says processing and they will not respond to me letting me know what they will do to fix this.

The first time I messaged them they promised it would be shipped out that week and upgraded to fast shipping (3-5 days max) but 16 days after that email, the items still say processing, so I emailed them again and they replied saying the wig was out of stock!

I sent them a link to a different wig from their site and asked them to tell me if they will send it to me, four days after that, still no replies!

STAY AWAY!

petersond
5/27/14

A+++ Products.High quality and great workmanship.
Will come again and love this shop.

lizp13
4/2/14

i've bought from them 3 separate times, and each time they messed up my order.
my first order was a junko costume, that was sent to someone in florida and they had to make a completely new one and send it to me, and it was full of defects. the tie had blood(??) on it and white splotches on the over shirt.
my next order was an austria wig and glasses set, it was sent to sweden. they almost made me pay to get it to my house and i refused to pay for it so they gave that up and paid for their mistake and sent it to me.
my last order was austria's costume and boots.
this order was the worst out of the three, i ordered it 3 1/2 months in advance and they didn't start on it until a month 1/2 before i needed it. it barely came in time for my con and they left a lot out of the costume. the cravat wasn't lacy as it was shown, and there was no jewel piece. the pants were too tight, even though i gave them exact measurements, and the coats buttons came off because they were sewn on too loosely. the boots were made too large even after giving measaurements, but can still be semi-used. i had to email them multiple times before getting an answer about getting a new cravat and pants.

if fm-anime didn't make very nice looking costumes or shoes i'd never buy from them again.

josefineb
12/5/13

Their products is an azum quality and the things gets to you around 2-3 weeks after it was shipped. But their support sucks, to be honest. Something went wrong with my Shingeki no Kyojin shoes and they became to big. They didn't even show the slightest interest in helping me with this error until I said I would surely tell a friend of mine (Who was about to but the same kind of shoes from them) about this and how bad response they give when this happens. THEN they changed their mind and gave me deals on how they could help me fix it but it ended up with me almost paying a full price for a new pair but I got to keep the first once. They will go to the friend who also reacted on that in their support they gives the feeling of being aggressive if you ask something. So everything except their support is really azum!

reib
10/30/11

fm-anime is amazing. I was searching for a Megurine Luka wig, and took a chance ordering one from their site. It arrived in two weeks, and was fantastic. The fibers were silky and soft, and for a 100cm wig, it barely tangled. Next, my sister and I wanted to buy our Ciel and Alois In Wonderland cosplays. I accidentally gave one wrong measurement, and messaged them. A girl named Venus responded the same day, assuring me the measurement was changed. I checked, and it was. It was said to take a month and a half to make both outfits, but took barely longer than a month. The fabric, construction, everything, was perfect. I am so buying from them again, especially because of their great prices. <3

Questions? Get answers from the FM-Anime staff and other customers.

FM-Anime?