Fly Supply

Fly Supply has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Fly Supply ranks 115th among General Apparel sites.

How would you rate Fly Supply?

“I don't order from online too often, but when I ordered...”

Liam J.
11/3/13

I don't order from online too often, but when I ordered from Fly Supply Clothing, it was so easy, and the clothes appealed to my taste 100%, and I'm a picky person! I ordered me the "Dauntless" tee, and I ordered "Hierarchy" tank for my girl. She loves it, I love it, we can't wait to get more.

“This company has some nice quality tee with cool prints...”

Im t.
7/11/14

This company has some nice quality tee with cool prints on them as well. The problem I have with them is bad customer service. In the past two years Iv purchased 4 shirts from them and not one time have my shirts been delivered on a timely manner. And they use the same excuse "the shirt you ordered is the most popular shirt so its on back order." No email or nothing was sent to me to let me know these things. I always have to reach out to them. I also have to remind them to send me a tracking number as well. Like I said they have great shirts but they are poor business men. They need to do better

liamj14
November 3rd, 2013

imt5
July 11th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Fly Supply staff and other customers.

Fly Supply clothing is a feel good brand that gives you quality, confidence, freedom of speech and creativity all in one.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fly Supply?

Have a question about Fly Supply?