Review of Flynax

Tel: (+1) 503 928-7724
support@flynax.com

godwinb2
5/26/19

Let me start by saying, Flynax knows what's bad about their software, they also know what's good about their software.

With a lot of competitions out there, it will take you a lot of money or modifications to Flynax software for you stand the competitions

Flynax is responsive but doesn't look professional on mobile phones and tablets and they know this but you will need to pay them to make it look better for you.

I used Flynax for 3 years and spent over 4k but finally gave up for something different, if you want to achieve your dreams of having one of the best-classified ads websites, you need to find someone that will design a website for you to meet your needs.

Flynax support takes over 2 weeks on tickets.

Maybe before buying the software, ask Flynax to show you a portfolio of someone that used their software to make it.

I know a few guys like Pete, Crist that has Flynax software for years and still at the same stage as they started.

Do not like the reviews fool you, I have been and I even gave Flynax one of the best reviews.

Anyways am selling my software, I have full license including premium templates and all plugins. if you are interested I will sell them for you as cheap as 200$ because they are useless to me

contact godwin_banks@yahoo.com

hassann12
4/18/19

I am not a newbie to Classifieds Software, and I can only say that Flynax deserve every cent for this Script and Support (Very fast respond in the Support scale) I never expected them to educate me for $200.
I enjoyed building my Auto Classifieds site in French, it is working perfectly from the technical side, the rest is on me to make it successful.
I surely recommend Flynax!

raulj10
3/25/19

I searched for classifieds templates for my auto project until I found Flynax and understood that it meets all my needs. Flynax gave me so much more than just a classifieds template, their software is #1 for classifieds industry! I ended up changing the design of the template to my preferences, but the core of the script has everything my site needs! Thank you Flynax for support and everything. Special thanks go to Mr. Rodion and David who supported me at initial stages and helped me with site launch. You can view my site here: www.carsnow.com.ph

Tip for consumers: Don't be startled by the outdated templates. The thing is you can customize them easily with CSS and HMTL knowledge.

monicap102
1/16/19

A CMS with the most advanced features makes it possible for users to choose and generate their own URL autopublishing in facebook and twiter is excellent moved from osclass ads to Flynax and Flynax is much better "If you want a turn-key classifieds solution for your business, no headache, just out-of-the-box, definitely choose Flynax"

dimuthus
11/3/18

If anyone looking for setup classified website, Flynax is the best choice available in the market. You don't want to be an IT guru. Flynax support does everything for you.
To be honest, I am not an IT guru, I set up my classified website and Apps with Flynax. I just sent them my requirement document. After they deploy my software, every time I want to change it Flynax support did all the tasks for me. I know most of the support and sales crew by name (David, Natalie, Dmitry, Rudi, Andrew iOS / Android App development team) because they are like my friends. Thank you all of you for the great end results and effort on developing and customizing my Website and Apps. Every time I lodge a ticket, I received a positive reply.
Thank you guys! Look forward to purchasing more scripts in the future.

florimf
9/23/18

I purchased general classified software at flynax. The web script the ios and android app.
Well, the products are not bad in general but the way they organized admin pannel is super complicated.
The worst thing i can say, that after you purchase, there is almost no support.
Even i payed for publishing my apps to appstore, i almost had to beg them to do it.
Worst support ever.

Response from David H., Flynax Representative
When you say that Flynax support is worst you must be fair to yourself and to visitors reading your review.

You bought the software license along with the Apps on March 05, 2018 and on March 15 we already uploaded your App to the Apple Test Flight service for testing.

You had some problems with the Albanian language and push notifications. We helped you with the issues. Then you had a problem with your port and it took some time too.

We prepared everything for publishing your App and gave you our recommendations about the content of your App but you took no notice of them and submitted the App with the demo content. For this reason, your App was rejected. After the failure, we sent you the source code at your request.

We agree there could have been some minor delays in communication but the word "worst" means that we didn't provide any support to you, which was not true. We admit our errors and oversights but you're totally biased about our support in this particular case.
chirstianb
10/17/17

I purchased Flynax software to run my classifieds business in Australia. I used to do business the old way, through forums or stores, but then came to an understanding that a website is a must nowadays for any classifieds business.

I researched the market and chose Flynax because their pre-sales was really nice and I thought to myself, is this going to be the same after I buy the script? Luckily it was, I did purchase paid support so that I was sure that my requests were processed with higher priority and I don't regret it to this day.

The guys from support helped me get my site up and running, and brought it in line with my business concept. (special thanks go to Linda, who was really professional in the first days when my site needed all the tweaks and changes).

Overall, Flynax is a solid script with a lot of Plugins and features, honestly, you don't need all of those Plugins, but I chose the ones, which are really useful for my customers.

Flynax offers a lot of payment providers which can be integrated and used to charge users for posting ads, memberships and more. Three months after, my website started bringing income and it does to this day. Although there are many scripts out there and I landed my choice on Flynax, I would not say that it's the best or better than others. For me, it does its job and I don't even think about changing it.
I recommend it to everyone who is wishing to launch a classifieds business.

rc137
10/16/17

Honestly, I purchased my script and had php issues on server. Once that was taken care of, The Flynax team did take care of me. It was kind of a run around due time zone(I think). I am happy with the script and I would recommend Flynax to a friend.

Response from David H., Flynax Representative
Thank you for this review. Yes, time zone sometimes may be a problem, but our support operators are trying their best to deal with tickets and reply to customers asap. We'll continue looking for ways to improve our support.
mahmoudk3
4/22/16

First I want to say that I am a real user of flynax Classified. and I need to make it clear that what am about to say is motivated only by my satisfaction with the product and the company. I spent weeks looking at classified PHP based programs. I read the terrifying rip off reports about so many of them. When I found flynax classifieds it is the best It was easy to configure and full of options. A very professional, clean, and useful script. Now the part that really amazed me was there service. They responded extremely fast to any question I had, resolved all problems, most of which were caused by my own mistakes, and bent over backwards to keep me as a client. I challenge anyone to find a better product for the price, or service.

markl184
4/18/16

After reviewing about 15 alternatives, I decided to go with Flynax. With the additional plugins and a little custom work from their development team, I had a fully functional holiday rental website.

I launched my website in 2010 and it hasn't skipped a beat.

ahmede26
4/11/16

Flynax is really the best forever after a lot of search i found them, after i used a lot of platforms like wordpress, joomla, etc,..i can tell everyone that if you want to make something strong unique so you could compete as well with other competitors , then it is time for it i have been using it for more than 3 years now and i admit that they are the best service with alot of great features, best team, and great support :) Thanks Flynax.

godwinb1
3/23/16

After using flynax for a year and achieved all i wanted, I build my own site now and willing to sell my license, I bought for 595 but selling for only 450, if you are interested contact me, License comes with all plugins. I choose Flynax because they are the best. new version is out now that makes Flynax unique.

Hello Rob, sorry for not answering your call. Can you email us to sales@flynax.com with your phone number and a convinient time to call and we'll arrange a call for you, during which, we'll be happy to answer your questions. Our pre-sales does not work 24/7 nor on Saturdays and Sundays, most probably your call came during the non-wroking hours. Looking forward to hearing from you.

By David H., Flynax Representative

Feel free to call us at: (+1) 503 928-7724 or email to sales@flynax.com and we'll arrange for someone to call you back.

By David H., Flynax Representative

Hello Rob! Probably we were busy. Can you email us (sales@flynax.com) your phone number and time to call and we'll call you back?

By David H., Flynax Representative

I've replied to your request in the ticket.

By David H., Flynax Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Flynax staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Flynax