FlyLink

FlyLink has a consumer rating of 2.38 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. FlyLink ranks 132nd among Plane Tickets sites.

How would you rate FlyLink?

“About Flylink Service”

Harry M.
5/17/17

I had spent hours searching online for cheap airline tickets with no luck, and that is when I stumbled upon Fly Link. Not only did I get the cheapest airfare compared to all the other websites, but the customer care was also incredibly responsive and answered all my queries. I now recommend Fly Link to all my friends.

“Bullshit company”

lynx b.
10/5/16

Mother$#*!er unprofessional service ever. Please stay away from those bull$#*!. They charged me $509; for cancellations fees fortunately they located down in Canada if they were in US I'll get there m $#*! em up.

harrym78
May 17th, 2017

I now recommend Fly Link to all my friends.

lynxb
October 5th, 2016

rachelleg
October 11th, 2011

This website had the best price for a flight between Canada and the States, over $300 cheaper than all the other ones I found. And I do alot of online flight searching. I was a little sceptical because it was so good, but I emailled them and got a prompt reply and when I was ready to book it was pretty effortless. The flights were good, I now check this site first when I do my flight searching.

joelh41
July 10th, 2017

Ticket cancellation is usually the biggest problem with the websites that provide cheap flights. But with Flylink.com I was able to get help on ticket cancellation immediately, and the refund was processed promptly. I also got an option to utilize the return against another ticket which was were convenient.

talias1
July 2nd, 2016

After 4 days of excuses as to why my ticket wasn't issued, finally, they told me that there was nothing they could do, as the price had gone up almost 3 times since I received my email confirmation from them. Had I known this from the start, I could have booked somewhere else. The prices they post are not the real prices, as I was told these aren't "guarantees". Had I not kept calling them day after day, they would have never told me. I would have been left with no plane ticket. The excuses they gave were that "your credit card company hasn't pushed the charge through yet, but it's absolutely reserved - not to worry" to "I didn't want to tell you 4 days ago because I was trying to find you another flight at a better price".

harrisg10
October 29th, 2016

Flylink.com is a total fraud. I booked a flight with them from Kansas City to Monrovia, Liberia on September 3rd, 2016. I immediately called their customer service to let them know that I wanted to cancel because there was a 23hrs plus layover in Toronto, Canada. The agent I spoke with promised me she was going to cancel. To cut my long story short, she did not cancel the booking. A month and a half later when I found out, they denied that I ever told them to cancel the trip. I ended paying $518 for cancellation fees and penalty. I could not use the ticket because when I told her to cancel the booking, I booked with another online flight booking service the next day. The other online flight booking site called me before finalizing my payment unlike Flylink.com that secretly finalized the payment without further contact with me. If they were to call me before charging my bank account, I would have reminded them that I have told them to cancel the booking. I tried to dispute the charge through my bank, but I do not have any evidence to prove that I told them to cancel the booking. The only evidence is the recording when I called their customer service. The bank told me that the only way they (Flylink.com) can be forced to provide the transaction audio recording is through a court subpoena which I thought is a long process. So my advice is stay away from this terrible criminal enterprise called Flylink.com.

ivok7
July 15th, 2016
jakef44
October 27th, 2016

All reps from INDIA, no command of English - everything fine until date changes - six weeks nonstop calling / hunting my needs - over 30 calls and 60 hours on the phone - supposed to be charged once 250 USD for change - was charged twice - severe miscommunication despite numerous written and verbal confirmation of details - extremely poor service - I still have NO TICKET and now I am already taking LEGAL ACTION!

BEST WEBSITE for CHEAP / ACCURATE results ==== http://us.jetcost.com/en/

Unless you have time, money and brain cells to waste:

STAY THE F^&K AWAY FROM THIS $#IT COMPANY FLYLINK!

Tip for consumers:
BEST WEBSITE for CHEAP / ACCURATE results ==== http://us.jetcost.com/en/

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the FlyLink staff and other customers.

Flylink offers cheap flights, car rentals, hotels and travel insurance with best customer service. Best fare guarantee. Book Now!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FlyLink?

Have a question about FlyLink?