Flower Co.

Flower Co. has a consumer rating of 4.28 stars from 39 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Flower Co. most frequently mention customer service and fresh flowers. Flower Co. ranks 18th among Flower Delivery sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 84.8%
How would you rate Flower Co.?

“Great experience”

Abdullah A.
4/22/21

Hello, I want to let you know how pleased I was with my recent two flower deliveries to my wife in Toronto. I'm never quite sure how floral orders across the globe will turn out, and I was a little more doubtful with this being over the internet. But my wife told me how wonderful the flower arrangements were - large, fresh, high quality flowers, that sounded even nicer than they looked on the website. Thanks for making online shopping a little easier!

“Poor communication, never on time”

Lynnette B.
6/7/21

Well they have great prices but will have you sitting around for a delivery that may or may not arrive on time. Their customer service reps are rude and unhelpful, and NEVER apologize or take accountability for their poor service. On multiple occasions I have been left having to cancel my order and without medication for a whole day. Save your time and frustration and select a reputable service.

abdullaha441

danielm1974
September 4th, 2020

I wanted to let you know how pleased I was with my recent two flower deliveries to my wife in Toronto. I'm never quite sure how floral orders across the globe will turn out, and I was a little more doubtful with this being over the internet. But my wife told me how wonderful the flower arrangements were - large, fresh, high quality flowers, that sounded even nicer than they looked on the website. Thanks for making online shopping a little easier!

lynnetteb39
June 7th, 2021

Don’t

Product didn’t arrive

koladeo1
April 22nd, 2021

I was opportuned to come across this flower site some month ago and I can tell you that they have wonderful products al in all. In fact, my order came to me like a surprise and guess what, it was awesome and I loved it. They also have a good customer relationship because from the first day of my order to the day it came to my door, they are really communicative. Thanks guys, and God bless.

adams1282
April 22nd, 2021

It provide us great sevices I love their products. Its really good to work with them I think they will give us more service in future

richardp1326
September 4th, 2020

Just a quick note to let everyone know that my girlfriend told me that the flowers I bought for her via them. Were the best flowers she has ever received. I will certainly recommend this florist to all my friends. I thought that people would appreciate this feedback and I'm thrilled that I have found a florist I can use with confidence for sending flowers to my girlfriend in Toronto!

leee18
February 16th, 2021

My son and daughter ordered us flowers for our anniversary which was February 14, when they didn't arrive my daughter kept inquiring about their whereabouts and each time was told they were on their way, well this went on for two days and when they did show up it was sometime in the evening after 9p.m. And we're left outside in -10 degree weather no one thought to ring the doorbell.
When they state same day delivery it's misleading and no matter how busy it is they shouldn't lead you on to say they are arriving shortly, two days later is far from shortly.

darshnap

Last month I ordered flower for my friends. At cost
34$. Ontime dilevery. Very beautiful and fresh flowers... Totally satisfied with services...

Flowers

jamesb3617
September 4th, 2020

Parents said flowers were beautiful, they said florist took the time to pack and arrange bouquet securely and neatly. Same as what the photo showed online. It's hard to pick out a good florist since I live abroad. So I'm very happy with this company! Thank you :)

bongb
April 22nd, 2021

Good quality and super fast speed delivery, highly recommend by me, if you looking for a good flower shop, you definitely check this out

patricias1712
October 8th, 2020

Received flowers yesterday from my daughter from out of town. They should be a shame to take advantage!
Flowers arrived no life in them some are dieing.
PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM "FLOWER COMPANY. CA

andreyt19
March 26th, 2021

Amazing, these guys are second to none. Highly recommend due to prompt delivery, great customer service, and the utmost courtesy. Will definitely use again. Thank you so much!

stanleyy21
February 14th, 2021

I ordered a bouquet of flowers for my wife for valentine's day. It's currently v-day 10:05pm EST Feb 14,2021 and the flowers are still not delivered. I contacted their support and they keep saying it will be here today. Horrible experience, I do not recommend ordering from this company.

jeniffern1
June 27th, 2020

I bought a bouquet of flowers at midnight by 2:00 pm they delivered, they are beautiful.
I also needed help with my purchase Luis helped me and again amazing customer service! I will definitely keep buying from flowers Co! 5 starts but I would give 10 if I could! Thank you

navanjanad1
April 22nd, 2021

Friendly staff. Beautiful fresh flowers. Flexible price ranges. Excellent service. Excellent bouquets. Loved it

innocente3
April 22nd, 2021

I made an order for some flowers and it arrived at my home faster than I expected, unlike some other companies I have purchased from over the years.

dorothyp372
February 23rd, 2021

Flowers were ordered on Feb 2/21 to be delivered on Feb. 14/21 to my 90 yr old Mother who is in a Long Term Care Facility and who I have not been able to visit for over a year due to COVID. I explained to the seller that I have sent her flowers on Valentine's day every year for 40 yrs and that she would be heartbroken if the flowers did not arrive. Flowers were not delivered and no contact or information sent to me from seller. The seller promised when contacted that day that they would be delivered for sure but later in the day. They have still not been delivered. When I tried to cancel and get a refund they refused. They did not fulfill their promise to deliver on time and have been dismissive when contacted. Was promised delivery 4 days in a row. Opened a PayPal account and got my refund on Feb 23rd. Flowers were never delivered and had no contact from seller. Bloomex is another florist I had problems with. Avoid doing business with these two florists.

Avoid this seller.

Products used:
ordered flowers that were never delivered

mdt30
April 22nd, 2021

Its really a good flower that can enhance your house beauty. You can buy this flower for your friend and more to gift someone.

You can get the best

etc

oliviak91
April 22nd, 2021

Great service. Prompt delivery... Amazing flower arrangement. Thank you for quick delivery even in lockdown situation. Received order before time. Happy with the whole sevice and flowers are very fresh. Buy from here only... Nice fresh flowers and really like the packing and the timely delivery. Super fast delivery. I liked it..

louist61
December 20th, 2019

No order confirmation and no response at all. Is that because of holidays? Nevermind. Never again...

ricardov99
April 9th, 2021

Great people to deal with. Always professional, fast and have fabulous customer service with beautiful arrangements. They are my go to for any floral needs.

johne1469
April 22nd, 2021

I order flowers a d flowers are amazing. J really like it. I recommended everyone to try it once. I appreciate it's work. Thanks

uchennav
April 22nd, 2021

I really appreciate your work. The designs on the flowers and how they look makes me to keep on patronizing your business. I really love your work and service you give to consumers

sarangag
April 22nd, 2021

This is amazing product and we can obtain good work. Good price and good store

Thanks for your service.

rahimi
April 22nd, 2021

The Flower company Are really good. I love this company. This company sell good flower. I have buy flower with this company

Tip for consumers:
This company share good flower

Belts

I made it much times before. Never being disappointed.

By Thaom C.

Yes, the company is legit but not so effective as expected.

By Liza G.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Flower Co. staff and other customers.

olekz
Olek Z.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Flower Co.?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.3
Have a question about Flower Co.?