Floryday

Floryday has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Floryday ranks 989th among Women's Clothing sites.

How would you rate Floryday?

“Bad quality for price”

Debra H.
7/16/20

I ordered a T shirt and received it in timely manner. But the material was very thin, flimsy and it had a flaw on the front, like white paint. I payed 22 dollars for something I consider worth maybe 5-6 dollars. I wanted to leave a review on the site, but didn't see where I could. So I googled and found here this site. I wish I had seen reviews here before I purchased. I see how much of a hassle it is to contact Floryday and try to return stuff, so I probably won't bother with the frustration; I'm just warning others to find another purchase site.

theresam469
June 24th, 2020

Latest update - After weeks of frustrating chasing up and and absolute bull S%$£ excuses from these people and offered a discount if I removed my comments -which I will not! Customers need to know about these scam companies. I finally receive my refund for substandard customer care and ill fitting clothing. Honestly folks, don't bother wasting your time or money ordering from these people. If there was a minus rating - they would have it! Shop local! Theresa - Dublin

debrah531
July 16th, 2020

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Floryday staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Floryday?

Have a question about Floryday?