Floryday UK

Floryday UK has a consumer rating of 1 star from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Floryday UK ranks 1285th among Women's Clothing sites.

How would you rate Floryday UK?

“SPEND YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE”

Amanda D.
1/30/21

Dont bother with this company or its sister sites. Cheap made knockoff goods nasty materials, items dont show on your account so no chance of refund or return Try to return... a nightmare email links dont connect etc. Steer clear, nasty chinese clothing.

amandad693
January 30th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Do not use the goods are cheap knockoffs from reputable companies, the materials used are cheap, nasty nasty, flimsy and nothing like advertised

Products used:
Dresses, tops

annev90
August 28th, 2020

All I can say is DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE JUST BEWARE
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO RETURN AN ITEM DESPITE FLORYDAY'S ASSERTION THAT RETURNS ARE EASY - UTTER RUBBISH!
THE QUALITY OF THE ITEMS IS POOR - SIZING IS RUBBISH - JUST LEAVE THIS SITE WELL ALONE
CUSTOMER CARE IS NON EXISTENT!
AS FOR E MAILS BEING ANSWERED - FORGET IT - ONE ONLY RECEIVES THE SAME COMMENTS OVER AND OVER AGAIN

Tip for consumers:
JUST DO NIGHT USE THIS SITE AT ALL - ITS RUBBISH

Products used:
NONE

juliec914
May 9th, 2020

Ordered shoes a month ago. No confirmation email sent and when I check my account it says no order in progress. Money has been taken out of my PayPal account.

karenr1155
August 8th, 2020

I would never, EVER use this company again. Because of them I'm hesitant to use any online apparel company. When I first saw the site, I like millions of other shoppers around the world became intrigued by what I thought was going to be a beautiful purchase. During the covid lockdown and getting bored I turned to online shopping. HUGE MISTAKE in this instance. I was on the FLORYDAY site I saw this dress that was gorgeous and began my purchase process. When it arrived about a MONTH later my daughter and I took a ride to the post office and I was told it was finally delivered. When I got back in the vehicle I opened the BAG, began to remove what I assumed was a Halloween costume sent by mistake but oh no it wasn't we had to pull over because by that time my daughter was laughing so hard she couldn't drive anymore. I immediately contacted floryday and of course it's the standard we're so sorry just send it back and we will issue you a refund. They sent me an address in Kansas. When I got to the post office a couple of days later I made sure I sent it with delivery conformation. They received it at the address provided. They have done to many, MANY other people. I would urge people to stay away from this scam of a business. I have sent copies of this communication to the office of the NYS attorney general. Please save your money and stay away from floryday.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Floryday UK staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Floryday UK?

Have a question about Floryday UK?