Flightwise.ie

Flightwise.ie has a consumer rating of 2.4 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Flightwise.ie also ranks 115th among Plane Tickets sites. The most common issues with Flightwise.ie are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Flightwise.ie?

“Also had a voucher which was due to expire in December”

Miriam B.
1/14/14

Also had a voucher which was due to expire in December. Brian did ring me back. Yes, I did have a flight cancelled - but this was due to bad weather - small craft warning by Met Eireann. Re-scheduled for today. Absolutely superb. Aircraft was spotless, the one hour lesson exceeded all expectations and we have re booked to go again.

“They do not honour their vouchers”

Brendan D.
6/29/13

They do not honour their vouchers. I have been trying for four months now to book a lesson. It's the same story every time. They take your details and say Brian will ring you back with a booking. They never ring back. It seems to be a scam. Do not use this company under any circumstances. There are plenty of legitimate flight schools willing to train pilots. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

brianh70
November 29th, 2013
Excellent experience in a beautiful aircraft with a very competent instructor thouroughly enjoyed myself.
brendand11
June 29th, 2013
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
rapham
July 31st, 2013
WARNING!! Do not use this company. I purchased a voucher for an introductory flying lesson. The voucher is valid until December 2013. Although it took some time to get through I contacted the instructor on 3 different occasions in April. We arranged 3 different lessons but each were cancelled due to weather.

Since then the instructor has failed to answer or return my phone calls and has failed to respond to several emails. The voucher has not yet been honoured.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH WWW.FLIGHTWISE.IE
garys50
April 30th, 2013
No Stars ( but this site will not allow a no star rating ) This company does not return your phone calls, it is very difficult to contact and Groupon Vouchers purchased for this company may not be honoured or refunded.

Steer clear of this company.
miriamb5
January 14th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Flightwise.ie staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Flightwise.ie?

Have a question about Flightwise.ie?