FlightGuru UK

FlightGuru UK has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. FlightGuru UK also ranks 128th among Plane Tickets sites. The most common issues with FlightGuru UK are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate FlightGuru UK?

“Paid in full for 2 adult return flights to Chicago,...”

Dawn B.
11/3/14

Paid in full for 2 adult return flights to Chicago, with a one way internal flight from chicago to New Orleans. Waited 2 weeks no tickets, not very much contact at all, then a call to advice me that the one way flight could not be taken as I would not have their credit card, that they used to pay for the flights and without it I could not get on the flight. Told them to change it to a comapny that I could get on then, and where the credit card used to pay was not an issue. Nearly 4 weeks later, no tickets, and UNITED Airways know nothing of us, there are no reservations in our name. Trying to get a full refund but it is like pulling teeth and in the meantime the flights are going up in price daily.

dawnb20
November 3rd, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the FlightGuru UK staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FlightGuru UK?

Have a question about FlightGuru UK?