Fleetwood Digital reviews

Tel: 604-800-4042
support@fleetwooddp.com

deborahc306
5/12/19

as a novice member of the HAM world I was put to ease with Fleetwood expertise and my radio was delivered to my home as promised.

richardm851
5/2/19

This manual is extremely well written. Would highly recommend it to any Uniden BCD 436HP owner. Treats many aspects of use with clarity. My only but is that it is quite pricey at $35 CDN. If you have a BCD436HP and are confused by the Uniden manual, it is worth the investment.

VY2RWM

adriand147
4/28/19

Good products at a great price. Fast and responsive customer service. The local pickup allows me to save on shipping making things even more affordable.

richards1302
4/23/19

Delivery took longer than expected but that was Can Post not Fleetwood. It was a simple order so I did not expect any problems.

robertr807
4/6/19

Great experience, put order in online & was processed immediately. Received in a few days by mail. Great.

georgeb557
4/2/19

i am pleased with the service and fast delivery, My battery charger had failed and I had no way to charge the battery.

gaganp4
3/29/19

Very helpful, The software I purchased was only a few dollars but I was having issues with it but couple of emails back and forth it got resolved!

malcolms58
3/17/19

Good customer support and assistance. Technical issues were addressed quickly and sufficiently. tnx

harryw100
3/16/19

Purchased on line on Saturday, 9 Mar 2019 and rec'd the parcel via
mail on Tuesday morning 12 Mar 2019. Really good service. One
minor complaint is that their adv. has too much "sold out" on the items
and feel should give some type of idea when they will arrived or if even
on order. Other than that I have no complaints

Response from Bill D., Fleetwood Digital Representative
Hi Harry,

Thank you for taking the time to review Fleetwood Digital. A good portion of our stock we import direct from China, and at times a firm enough ETA is not available to place on the product pages. When an estimate is known we do place one. If there is an item you are interested in that happens to be out, and no ETA is shown, don't hesitate to reach our directly to me at radio@fleetwooddp.com and ask.

Thanks
Bill
hughj37
3/4/19

My equipment arrived as they said it would and was all as i requested. I have to write 100 characters so that is the reason for this sentence

beguej
3/4/19

Very good buy. super reseller.
Quick answer to questions.
Received in France in 1 week ...The best

andrewk272
2/22/19

Was pleased with the website and how quickly my item was delivered. Will definitely purchase from them again.

farons
2/20/19

Our local Patrol was looking for an affordable option for a personal radio and Fleetwood came through big time. Not only great pricing but helpful and realistic service.

romers
2/20/19

Everything was handled professionally, order placement,confirmation, tracking and delivery, and, at a reasonable price and timeframe. Will purchase from Fleetwood again with confidence.

josefh18
2/19/19

Online chat works. I had a few questions and all was answered with other websites to goto for more products they don't sell!!!

davida817
2/14/19

Excellent. Plain and simple....................................................................................................................................................................

raynaldc
2/13/19

Great team.It was a pleasure To deal with that stores.The cable was ok and worked fine with my radio.

rogerm277
2/11/19

Item arrived on-time and as described. Item works great and will purchase from seller again in the future.

johng1409
2/4/19

Fast and accurate shipping and purchasing. Excellent products that both work up to and beyond expectations

cfe1
2/1/19

i am very happy with your product and prompt service.

thanks very much. i will be ordering from you again. :)

chrisc842
1/22/19

So happy to have found Fleetwood! Order arrived in 3 days to northern BC! Nice to be able to order from Canadian company run by legit Ham radio operator.

lylem43
1/17/19

Yes the UV-5R triband hand held works perfectly. I wanted some thing with the 222 MHz band and this unit has it. I did have a hard time with the software and programming cable. It would not show a driver to use in windows 10. So I used my Ubuntu machine and it all worked ok. Great radio at a great price.

gregc204
1/15/19

I placed my order on-line, received confirmation quickly and soon after received my mailing notification. Everything arrived, on the day specified, order complete and undamaged. There was correspondence over the programming software, and I was able to program my radio successfully. I am pleased with this transaction and would deal with Fleetwood again.

jamesc1147
1/11/19

been looking around for a vhf antenna for a customers gravel truck. Ordered 2 times from 2 other sources, 1 was not what I ordered, the other wasn't what was described. I found what I wanted with Fleetwood, ordered online, and a few days later, the antenna arrived. It was in 1 piece, it was what I ordered, now everybody is happy.

donw233
1/10/19

Got the item I needed quickly had been looking for that item a long timemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Helpful answer -1

Hi Richard, I have two. One is a Yagi, the other being a vertical. You might need a bit of a mast as it would need to clear the roof. This is an example of the Yagi: https://www.fleetwooddp.com/collections/mobile-base-ham-antennas/products/red-cap-antenna-dual-band-vhf-uhf-yagi-antenna Thanks Bill

By Bill D., Fleetwood Digital Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Fleetwood Digital staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Fleetwood Digital