Fleetwood Digital reviews

Tel: 604-800-4042
support@fleetwooddp.com

davida817
2/14/19

Excellent. Plain and simple....................................................................................................................................................................

raynaldc
2/13/19

Great team.It was a pleasure To deal with that stores.The cable was ok and worked fine with my radio.

rogerm277
2/11/19

Item arrived on-time and as described. Item works great and will purchase from seller again in the future.

johng1409
2/4/19

Fast and accurate shipping and purchasing. Excellent products that both work up to and beyond expectations

cfe1
2/1/19

i am very happy with your product and prompt service.

thanks very much. i will be ordering from you again. :)

chrisc842
1/22/19

So happy to have found Fleetwood! Order arrived in 3 days to northern BC! Nice to be able to order from Canadian company run by legit Ham radio operator.

lylem43
1/17/19

Yes the UV-5R triband hand held works perfectly. I wanted some thing with the 222 MHz band and this unit has it. I did have a hard time with the software and programming cable. It would not show a driver to use in windows 10. So I used my Ubuntu machine and it all worked ok. Great radio at a great price.

gregc204
1/15/19

I placed my order on-line, received confirmation quickly and soon after received my mailing notification. Everything arrived, on the day specified, order complete and undamaged. There was correspondence over the programming software, and I was able to program my radio successfully. I am pleased with this transaction and would deal with Fleetwood again.

jamesc1147
1/11/19

been looking around for a vhf antenna for a customers gravel truck. Ordered 2 times from 2 other sources, 1 was not what I ordered, the other wasn't what was described. I found what I wanted with Fleetwood, ordered online, and a few days later, the antenna arrived. It was in 1 piece, it was what I ordered, now everybody is happy.

donw233
1/10/19

Got the item I needed quickly had been looking for that item a long timemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

barryb198
1/7/19

I ordered an HT but then realized it was too inconvenient to pick it up, so I cancelled. They got back to me right away and took care of it. I have puchased several proucts both at a hamfest and online and am very satisfied.

roda27
1/1/19

Great product and arrived very quickly. Gift for my father in law who loves it! Definitely recommend Fleetwood Digital.

seanna1
12/23/18

Excellent web page. Pickup was quick and easy. Seller was friendly and thanked me for purchasing from Fleetwood Digital. Will buy from again.

Seann

michaelv264
12/23/18

Product and info solid. Professional and knowledgeable. Easy site to navigate. People always ready to chat about options.

robg98
12/9/18

I was looking on Lin for a way to mount my chameleon antenna on our motor home
Found part on Fleetwood digital web, ordered, Received part very quickly
Price was better than anywhere else on line

roberta635
12/5/18

Found their service to be good, having placed my order it arrived in a few days and was happy with product.

juliusp24
12/1/18

Just order miniature SDR receiver and external radio speaker. Easy to navigate web site, reasonably priced and delivered within 5 days. Pleased with purchase.

davids1900
11/1/18

Fleetwood Digital has been a great dealer to work with. Good pricing and service. It's good to deal with a Canadian supplier.

margareto74
11/1/18

Needed this for my sons birthday and got it very quickly! Communication from Fleetwood was excellent

patrickb367
10/22/18

I am not a business, Loomis Express came twice to deliver but I was not home. They don't seem to have offices around, to pick-up, like purolater of Fedex.

Response from Bill D., Fleetwood Digital Representative
Hi Patrick,
Please accept our apologies for this experience you had, and for taking the time to let us know. Loomis will typically leave a door tag that provides additional options for receiving packages, if you were not left one of these please contact us via email so we may follow up with the distributor and carrier. This is not the service we like for our customers to have, and look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Thanks
Bill
wardc17
10/20/18

I was very impressed with the quick turnaround and personal service to help me with my unique needs and questions.

gilr17
10/19/18

Fleetwood filled and processed my order quickly. The equipment was as it was described and is an excellent deal. These radios will work for APRS or whatever else I was going to do, and are better bought this way than taking a complete radio and not using the charger, battery and antenna for for a tracker.

brentf37
10/12/18

My order was filled & delivered quickly.
Questions answered right away.
Put them to use the other day & am very happy with them so far.
The real test will in the mountains up north.

louellan
10/10/18

Easy to browse the website and place my order - received the order VERY quickly! Now, just need to figure out my new Baofeng DM 1701 radio! Good solid radio, great price!

frankg231
10/8/18

I became aware of FleetwoodGP in mid September. I was in the process of completing my Baeofeng UV-5R system and FGP offered the products I needed.

Online ordering worked fine

Package was available at my community mailbox 5 days after the order was shipped.

My only concern is it seems that far too many items are flagged 'SOLD OUT'. Implies a 'going out of business' scenario

72 de Frank VE7DSN

Response from Bill D., Fleetwood Digital Representative
Hi Frank,

Fleetwood Digital appreciates your kind words of praise. Rest assured we are not going anywhere, but more reviewing slower moving categories that may not warrant a re-stock, for example books.

Thanks / 73s
Bill - VE7IKX

Helpful answer -1

Hi Richard, I have two. One is a Yagi, the other being a vertical. You might need a bit of a mast as it would need to clear the roof. This is an example of the Yagi: https://www.fleetwooddp.com/collections/mobile-base-ham-antennas/products/red-cap-antenna-dual-band-vhf-uhf-yagi-antenna Thanks Bill

By Bill D., Fleetwood Digital Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Fleetwood Digital staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Fleetwood Digital