FitFlop

FitFlop has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. FitFlop also ranks 305th among Shoes sites.

How would you rate FitFlop?

“previously worn shoe”

mary g.
2/11/16

I love the shoes, I own a pair I purchased at a store so I thought I was safe ordering from their website. Received them within a week (great) looked good until I turned them over, one of the shoes had definitely been worn before............not happy! I did buy them on sale but for $84.75 I didn't pay for used shoes!

maryg59
February 11th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the FitFlop staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FitFlop?

Have a question about FitFlop?