Review of FindYourRentals

Tel: +1-503-388-9171
support@findyourrentals.com

bobs642
6/15/19

This is the second time that we have used findyourrentals for a condo in Naples. Both times reservations were easy and being able to contact the owner directly was very helpful. Good information and easy to navigate. I would spend time in this condo again if I was returning to the area.

brettc76
5/29/19

I am glad that I choose findyourrentals for my condo in myrtle beach. I am able to list my telephone number on the listing which other sites do not allow me to do and also I can communicate with my guests. I do not rent my condo w/o talking to each renter. They also let me work on my contract which is amazing. :) It's great that they have such a fair policy for the owners and the customer service staff is very helpful. I always contact them through chat which I believe is the fastest way to reach them. They also do not charge a fee from the renter. The site is doing very good for my listing. I will surely be renewing my listing with them.

Tip for consumers: I will surely be renewing my listing with them.

marlener49
5/24/19

I want to thank Findyourrentals for an excellent job. We have been doing business for over 3 years and my rentals has been doing great. Also thanks for managing the account & inquiries on my behalf. I would recommend to anyone that needs a vacation rental website to look no further. Sarah and Jeff are very knowledgeable they seem to know every question I had. Thanks again guys!

Tip for consumers: I would recommend to anyone that needs a vacation rental website to look no further.

deniseg188
5/13/19

My experience with findyourrentals has been truly amazing. The staff go above and beyond their job descriptions to assist you with everything from registrations right down to get your listing work done, assisting you with your inquiries and bookings. The fyr team is always friendly, polite and ready to help. I am very pleased that I went with this website as my rental of choice! Keep up the good work, you guys are doing an excellent job!!

Tip for consumers: Definitely recommended!

terria66
5/13/19

Very useful website,easy to use and a timesaver.Thanks to findyourrentals, I didn't have to go through the computer work to create my listing, the staff is very helpful, they have created the listing page for me and also sync my calendar which really saved a lot of my time. They allow me to communicate with my guest which I always prefer. The website charges no commission and helped me to get paid directly from my guests.Highly recommend!

davids2222
5/13/19

We have been using findyourrentals.com for 2 years.I have never had a bad experience with them, or the houses we have rented. Great site to connect hosts and guests. Easy to setup and follow. Would highly recommend!

Tip for consumers: Would highly recommend!

kellip24
5/10/19

The property itself has a good location but the condo needs some maintenance work and updating. It is a great place to stay. Quite, secure and clean. Also, the website customer care is very helpful. Listed my Florida Condo with them under a special offer.

rodneys101
5/9/19

Very easy process of renting premium 4 bedroom condo in orange beach Gulfshores. Owner responded quickly; Condo is one of the first in the neighborhood. So much peace and quiet and privacy. Kind of in the middle of nowhere, which we didn't anticipate. The condo was beautiful, super clean, large, and very comfortable. The hot tub was great from a distance, but filthy! The kids couldn't see the bottom of the hot tub with their goggles on. Hope the owners got it cleaned soon. The community pool was far away, very hard to find. But the condo again, was awesome!

benr198
5/9/19

We have just returned from a beautiful vacation in Hawaii. We had rented two 3 bedroom condos. The condos were clean and well set up... swimming pool was well-kept... the owners & customer support on the site were helpful in suggesting local points of interest and restaurants. All in all- a very positive experience!

Tip for consumers: All in all- a very positive experience!

paulaw149
5/9/19

We stayed at oceanfront villa in north myrtle beach this year. Needless to say, we feel like at home when we are there. The condo fulfills all our utmost needs, The area, location and the interior, there are no weak links. We gladly recommend this property to anyone who are looking for a very nice vacation. Paula and family.

kristieo5
5/9/19

We rented a condo in North Myrtle Beach, SC and were thrilled with the entire experience. The owner was a wonderful woman, and the property was everything she promised and more. We loved it so much, we're going back next year and staying at the same place.

Tip for consumers: Only book directly through owners.

yvonneb103
5/7/19

Great to work with & easy to deal with.I am advertising my 2 Bedroom Gulf Shore Condo with them for almost a year now and I am surprised with the results. I got my very first booking within 5 days of advertising which was really shocking and at the same time overwhelming. Very much satisfied with the amount of bookings I have received.I have had a slight problem with my calendar but it got fixed.Very friendly and professional service. Would definitely recommend.

melisah4
5/5/19

Me & my husband, we both were looking for someplace to vacation, after a full day spent searching the websites. Finally, We found it here. I was skeptical at first to try this website, but decided to jump in with both feet. The whole experience turned out to be awesome. The chat support was very helpful and even helped us to find the best place within our budget. My husband and I loved where we stayed, the view was awesome and the accommodations were fine. The only downside to the entire vacation was that the apartment we rented did not have a washer/dryer. Would recommend to all!

Tip for consumers: Would recommend to all!

markc766
5/2/19

The condo was very clean and had everything you needed. Me my husband and our 9-year old daughter loved every minute of our vacation. Accurate description and the owner left nothing out including tips on area and recommendations. I can't say enough great things about our experience in Disney.

Response from Support T., FindYourRentals Representative
We are forever grateful that you shared your views with us. Thank you very much for the great time you took while writing this. :)
normap42
4/30/19

I needed to book two types of properties and found both contacts to be easy and helpful. Had no problem reserving a property. Easy check in. House was as promised, it was much bigger than we expected. Great layout. My family was very comfortable there. It is also closed to so many amenities! We used the BBQ and didn't have any problems. All around a great place to stay and the property owner was very nice and helpful. Would definitely use their service again.

Response from Support T., FindYourRentals Representative
We are forever grateful that you shared your views with us. Thanks so much for the great time you took while writing this. :)
eveb27
4/5/19

I have had my rental property with them for months now and i have not received any booking. I have sent them numerous email without any response back. I have called and nothing either. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM! DO NOT ADVERTIZE WITH THEM!

Response from Support T., FindYourRentals Representative
Eve, We extremely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We, at Find Your Rentals.com appreciate and grateful for your purchase with us. With our potential patrons in accordance with our confidence, we are able to serve our customers the best. We guide our clients with the rule that our website is based on small investment with guaranteed, benefited and assured a profit. We saw that you have many numbers of visits for your properties but somehow you have not received enough business. However, the website provides 30 Days money back guarantee.

Please note: If you have purchased listing space for the advertisement and if it doesn’t start to perform as advised please notify us, within 30 days of your purchase. If there will be any issues, our support staff will be there to take care of it, within 24-48 working hours. In case of our support staff is unable to resolve the issue, within the given time frame of you notifying us, a Full Refund will be issued.

You have requested for the refund after the completion of 30 days and We are unable to refund the clients after 30 days, as you can understand that time constraint of 30 days is more than enough to know and have trust on any scheme or policies of a company. This is why we ask our purchased listing owners to do or inform us for any changes in the initial, as it’s not a one-man show it's about a whole team effort.
lindat347
1/17/19

My family and I loved the condo in Myrtle Beach. It was close to all the attractions and so peaceful at night. The owners gave a list of things to try and shows to see, which made it great in narrowing down things to do. The website also helped us to find the perfect condo we were looking for and the best part they did not charge us any commission which is a yayy!! I highly recommend renting through the website.

Tip for consumers: I highly recommend renting through the website.

rodneyr54
1/8/19

Last year we added our rental property to findyourrentals.com.we did not get one booking from there site .We had nothing but issue's from there calendar (not syncing,or putting our other calendars out of syncing )They also promised a web site (never happened).wen we contacted them they told us we had to wait the year till our contract was over to get reimbursed .Our contract is over and have not heard back from numerous emails!
If this is not a scam you definitely don't want to do business with a company that's run this poorly.
Rodney Richard
Canada

Response from Support T., FindYourRentals Representative
Rodney, We extremely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
garyb488
12/5/18

I advertised with Findyourrentals.com under the pretense that if I was unhappy with the results after 6 months, I would receive a full refund. Now the 6 months has passed with Zero response and Findyourrentals.com will no longer return my phone calls, nor answer them nor respond to emails. Total Scam, buyer beware. I will be happy to update this review if the situation changes.

Response from Support T., FindYourRentals Representative
Gary, We extremely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly contact our support team.
tracya97
7/10/18

This is the 2nd time we have rented through FindYourRentals and have always loved all the choices of places to stay at no matter where we are going. We have met some great owners and always felt comfortable with our arrangements through FindYourrentals. I constantly recommend to my friends and acquaintances.

Tip for consumers: I constantly recommend to my friends and acquaintances.

williamg347
6/23/18

5 STARS!!! Kristen was incredible. Excellent Customer Service from start to finish! We rented the beautiful condo in Destin and it was truly Clean, safe, well equipped and in walking distance to everything. Our family trip was a Success! Can't wait until the next time!

Tip for consumers: Awesome experience would recommend to anyone and will for sure use again.

christineb286
6/23/18

We had a great experience with Findyourrentals. It is the best vacation rental website on the internet for advertising a vacation rental property.The site is easy to use, very much reasonably priced and also also don't try to take over too much control of owners by demanding on line booking service and charging other service fees. I'm always recommending them.

armandoc29
6/20/18

Why is it that all the reviews on here all all so very similar and the reviewer has no other postings.

Is the staff at FindyourRentals entering them to make their company appear more reputable?

Im not sure, but this is a real review and Findyourrentals is nothing more than a joke of a company with TERRIBLE Service from the owner to the call center guy in India.

Please email with with any questions.

crystalw95
5/22/18

Very nice owners and really nice Condo really enjoyed our stay at Myrtle Beach. This website did not charge me any service fee. Most owners are also on VRBO/HomeAway, but the price is better here.

Tip for consumers: I will gladly recommend this site to friends.

derekd38
3/25/18

We had a lovely stay. The condo had everything I needed and was very comfortable. Just like being home.Our host was helpful and flexible it was a great experience renting through findyourrentals. The customer support was also very helpful.

Tip for consumers: Would surely recommend other travelers to book through findyourrentals

Response from Support T., FindYourRentals Representative

No, Findyourrentals.com do not charge any service fee from the travelers. The website is absolutely free to book for the travelers. 24/7 support is available in case of any inquiries.

By Support T., FindYourRentals Representative

Thank you for writing in to us! We are already working on it and it will be updated soon on the website. We always appreciate the feedback from our clients and make sure to work on it.

By Support T., FindYourRentals Representative

Yes, we have added new homes in Florida. The website has a nice collection of homes in Florida. kindly click on the link to look for more properties in Florida: https://www.findyourrentals.com/rentals/florida-vacation-rentals

By Support T., FindYourRentals Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FindYourRentals staff and other customers.

2 Photos for FindYourRentals