Review of FindYourRentals

Tel: +1-503-388-9171
support@findyourrentals.com

lindat347
1/17/19

My family and I loved the condo in Myrtle Beach. It was close to all the attractions and so peaceful at night. The owners gave a list of things to try and shows to see, which made it great in narrowing down things to do. The website also helped us to find the perfect condo we were looking for and the best part they did not charge us any commission which is a yayy!! I highly recommend renting through the website.

Tip for consumers: I highly recommend renting through the website.

rodneyr54
1/8/19

Last year we added our rental property to findyourrentals.com.we did not get one booking from there site .We had nothing but issue's from there calendar (not syncing,or putting our other calendars out of syncing )They also promised a web site (never happened).wen we contacted them they told us we had to wait the year till our contract was over to get reimbursed .Our contract is over and have not heard back from numerous emails!
If this is not a scam you definitely don't want to do business with a company that's run this poorly.
Rodney Richard
Canada

garyb488
12/5/18

I advertised with Findyourrentals.com under the pretense that if I was unhappy with the results after 6 months, I would receive a full refund. Now the 6 months has passed with Zero response and Findyourrentals.com will no longer return my phone calls, nor answer them nor respond to emails. Total Scam, buyer beware. I will be happy to update this review if the situation changes.

tracya97
7/10/18

This is the 2nd time we have rented through FindYourRentals and have always loved all the choices of places to stay at no matter where we are going. We have met some great owners and always felt comfortable with our arrangements through FindYourrentals. I constantly recommend to my friends and acquaintances.

Tip for consumers: I constantly recommend to my friends and acquaintances.

Response from Support T., FindYourRentals Representative
We are forever grateful that you shared your views with us. Thanks so much for the great time you took while writing this. :)
williamg347
6/23/18

5 STARS!!! Kristen was incredible. Excellent Customer Service from start to finish! We rented the beautiful condo in Destin and it was truly Clean, safe, well equipped and in walking distance to everything. Our family trip was a Success! Can't wait until the next time!

Tip for consumers: Awesome experience would recommend to anyone and will for sure use again.

christineb286
6/23/18

We had a great experience with Findyourrentals. It is the best vacation rental website on the internet for advertising a vacation rental property.The site is easy to use, very much reasonably priced and also also don't try to take over too much control of owners by demanding on line booking service and charging other service fees. I'm always recommending them.

armandoc29
6/20/18

Why is it that all the reviews on here all all so very similar and the reviewer has no other postings.

Is the staff at FindyourRentals entering them to make their company appear more reputable?

Im not sure, but this is a real review and Findyourrentals is nothing more than a joke of a company with TERRIBLE Service from the owner to the call center guy in India.

Please email with with any questions.

crystalw95
5/22/18

Very nice owners and really nice Condo really enjoyed our stay at Myrtle Beach. This website did not charge me any service fee. Most owners are also on VRBO/HomeAway, but the price is better here.

Tip for consumers: I will gladly recommend this site to friends.

derekd38
3/25/18

We had a lovely stay. The condo had everything I needed and was very comfortable. Just like being home.Our host was helpful and flexible it was a great experience renting through findyourrentals. The customer support was also very helpful.

Tip for consumers: Would surely recommend other travelers to book through findyourrentals

lij22
2/23/18

When I took out a year of listing my Condo with Vrbo.com I was able to list my phone number on the listing page. After about a month I guess their policies changed and without informing me they blocked my phone number making it impossible for me to talk directly with potential renters. I joined this new company claiming that they work totally opposite of HomeAway sites. I really like their polices and terms, which allow me to do the business my own way.

Tip for consumers: Go for it :)

rubyb33
1/6/18

We have advertised our 4 villas in Texas,Disney, Florida with FindYourRentals.com for almost 3 years now, and always found them very professional, and polite whenever we have contacted them. We get an good amount of bookings and inquiries from them and are pretty happy with the service, no complaints better than most companies. Good company worth whatever they charge.

Tip for consumers: Based on my experience, I would highly recommend them to anyone who want to either advertise a Vacation home or book a Vacation rentals with them.

nicolen46
12/1/17

I have used findyourrentals to book a vacation home and this website offers a good collection of properties around the world. The website is very userfriendly and connects the homeowners and clients instantly. Do not hide any information.Additionaly you do not have to pay a service fee and you can also accept the direct bookings. I am really happy with the overall experience and looking forward to rent more vacation home. Good job findyourrentals!

annicn
10/12/17

The website is very user-friendly and easy to use. The staff is also very helpful and supportive. I have recently rented a vacation home in Breckenridge and the website did not charge me any service fee. The owner was also very kind. Looking forward to renting more homes in the future and will definitely suggest my family and friends to booking through findyourrentals.

seanb82
9/14/17

I am new to findyourrentals. Listed my property few weeks ago. I found the site very user-friendly and got my listing live on the website in just 24 hours.
They have also sync the calendar for me. Great support services.

markp209
9/12/17

I am really amazed with the so far business which findyourrentals has generated for me. I am with them for almost 8 months now and I am so much satisfied and happy with the results. Definitely a good website with awesome features and helpful support. Till date I have not faced any issues with the website. The staff is very supportive and helpful.

skyel6
9/6/17

I gave this business over $600 of my money to market my listings with promises of HUNDREDS of inquiries. Of course I thought it sounded too good to be true but went with it anyways because it was for 15 listings for over a year and she promised it would be no problem to get my money back. I am now a few months into it and being told the refund has to wait until 6 MONTHS of being with them. Either you get your money back within the first 30 days or you have to wait 6 months. How does this make sense? Sounds like they just want to hold onto my money and use it for something else until they are good and ready to give it back. I would not recommend using them AT ALL but maybe in other states you will have better luck. Out of the 300 inquiries PER listing, I have received a grand total of ZERO.

Response from Support T., FindYourRentals Representative
Skye, We extremely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We, at Find Your Rentals.com appreciate and grateful for your purchase with us. With our potential patrons in accordance to our confidence, we are able to serve our customers the best. We guide our clients with the rule that our website is based on small investment with guaranteed, benefited and assured profit. We saw that you have many number of visits for your properties but somehow you have not received enough business. However, the website provides 30 Days money back guarantee.

Please note: If you have purchased listing space for the advertisement and if it doesn’t start perform as advised please notify us, within 30 days of your purchase. If there will be any issues, our support staff will be there to take care of it, within 24-48 working hours. In case of our support staff is unable to resolve the issue, within given time frame of you notifying us, a Full Refund will be issued.

You have requested for the refund after the completion of 30 days and We are unable to refund the clients after 30 days,as you can understand that time constraint of 30 days is more than enough to know and have trust on any scheme or policies of a company. This is why we ask our purchased listing owners to do or inform us for any changes in the initial, as it’s not a one man show its about a whole team efforts.
davids810
8/9/17

A very good experience with findyourrentals. I am working with them for almost 2 years now. Very Helpful, and easy to work with. Made it very easy to get my properties listed on their web page.
I have already recommended this website to many friends of mine and will certainly recommend to others as well. Appreciate the quick response time whenever I have contacted them.

Tip for consumers: I will definitely recommend this to my friends

andyw89
8/4/17

After the horrible experience with VRBO & Homeaway, I have lost almost 10 bookings due to their new policy of charging a service fee from the travelers. When you offered guests alternative booking options, they canceled your listings without notice and left you without any way to communicate with guests. Seriously they have becoming worst day by day.

I come to know about findyourrentals from my friend, I thought of giving this website a chance and I am grateful that I have given them an opportunity and they proved themselves. Great website, Highly customer friendly and great service. Received 2 bookings in just a month time...

teresaj37
5/26/17

I have had my property on FindYourRentals for few months and so far I have received enough travelers to make it worth. Its a good resource for the vacationers, you'll get a more out of this site and can see exactly who you deal with when you rent the home..

annas207
4/13/17

I am working with them for almost 2 years and quite satisfied with the business they generated. I'll not say they provided me 100% booking but I received enough business which has covered my money which I invested with this site.

suzanj2
2/10/17

The policies of this website really attracted me towards it. Very fair policies and very nice staff. Received 2 bookings from this website in just a months time.They also has uploaded my property information on their website, which has saved a lot of time. Good Job Findyourrentals!

annam198
2/10/17

First when I received the call from their sales representative I was skeptical to list my property, but then I though of giving them a chance because the sales person was very much polite and I also found him knowledgeable too :P i listed with them my 2 properties and within few months I started getting several inquiries and I must say that I have made a right decision by trusting him.. Kudos Findyourrentals

rickl72
2/10/17

findyourrentals.com have been a very good company to us, advertising our vacation home , especially over the last few years in this global economic downturn. To be honest without a constant flow of inquiries and bookings I think we would have been in serious trouble.We have also booked a weekend away in Switzerland with them and they also have a wide range of holiday homes on their website.
The customer service is very good, they have always help us in order to list my property on their website and the prices are extremely competitive. Very good site if you want to advertise or book the home... Cheers!

thomasr126
2/10/17

We booked a villa in Mexico last year with findyourrentals.com. All went well had a great time, everything was there, what said it was supposed to be, near beach, air con etc. Very good would highly recommend. The site is very easy to navigate the owners got back to us quick and it was all confirmed and booked within 24 hours. And there was no service fee for us, we haven't paid any kind of commissions to the website. Would use again, no problem.

Response from Support T., FindYourRentals Representative

No, Findyourrentals.com do not charge any service fee from the travelers. The website is absolutely free to book for the travelers. 24/7 support is available in case of any inquiries.

By Support T., FindYourRentals Representative

Thank you for writing in to us! We are already working on it and it will be updated soon on the website. We always appreciate the feedback from our clients and make sure to work on it.

By Support T., FindYourRentals Representative

Yes, we have added new homes in Florida. The website has a nice collection of homes in Florida. kindly click on the link to look for more properties in Florida: https://www.findyourrentals.com/rentals/florida-vacation-rentals

By Support T., FindYourRentals Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FindYourRentals staff and other customers.

2 Photos for FindYourRentals