Review of FilipinoCupid

Tel: +61-755-711181
team@filipinocupid.com

ingvarj
3/16/17

The worst kind of human beings in the world.
All of them are just stealing money.
It's in their DNA.
Rude, stupid, no education at all.
Stay away from them.

michaelh334
3/14/17

ive been on fillipino cupid ,,and have been scammed by every lady I have met ,they all lie ,I have been talking to one lady at the moment and she is alos talking to a friend of mine un beknowing to her ,that we play her along and want to marry both of us ,very untrustworthy ladys,i thought thai ladys where bad mike from England

keng56
3/13/17

had a bad experience here. many scammers. I wasted of money, i regret joining this site. i really do not recommend this dating site

olliej14
3/12/17

1 star because of the AUTO RENEW... If you sign up for 1 month on this site, be sure to go through the settings on your account page and turn OFF auto renew membership. These guys have been charging my credit card for the last 4 months that I wasn't aware of. I'm currently asking for a refund but not having much luck as of yet. Will post an update if I succeed.

christopherr78
3/7/17

90% of all 'Asian Dating Sites' are a pure SCAM! And most of them are an EXPENSIVE SCAM! FilipinoCupid.com at least seems to be a trustworthy site and in my opinion it is sure worth a try. As an alternative you may want to use iDate-Asia.com but keep in mind that it is more expensive. Anyway, those were the two only sites where I did not feel being scammed.

vana14
2/27/17

The filipinocupid is just so so,it can not provide suitable women for me,maybe you would like the girls.

tonym145
12/7/16

The cupid sight takes your money and then unleashes a torrent of conmem and woman on you.Its not rocket science its easy to suss out because the perps are dumb stupid ignorant retards.I have had fun breaking their balls all week.Its the only reason I go one there now to promise to send them money.Nothing better than scamming the scammers.Do not join but if you already have then go get em boys.

joyceb55
11/29/16

FC has no bad intentions but people in this site are full of hate and bad intentions. Filipina are kept doing scams and dudes from abroad are disrespecting even the decent women. Guys remember you only have the right to disrespect if one person did bad thing to you. But if you disrespect someone which is decent and has no bad intention.. Then maybe you have your own emotional baggage which makes your heart bitter. I am a member and I found sincere friends but nowadays many dude from there are disrespecting me. Well that's their problem and not mine. I still have my pride and dignity.

steves298
11/29/16

Signed up , paid up for their Platinum service & promptly my membership was suspended without any explanation. I sent several emails and attempted to phone their office in Australia ( which just rings out or goes to an answering service ) but Cupid Media never replied , refunded or re-instated my account and eventually I had to claim the money back via my credit card as a chargeback.

Strongly recommend that you do not have any dealings with this firm.

niross
11/25/16

After 3 month I talk with a lot of girls from FC but all...In really mean ALL...are only for games, or ask to send money for different reasons,my experience on that site is a very unpleasant one! Beautiful girls are using fake photos and admin don't do anything to stop these phenomena! My advice is to go on China Cupid or Thai Cupid! Leave Filipina alone..not worthed to waste time with these girls!

rickj48
11/15/16

I am another user who paid for FC and was overcharged, They did respond to my emails and were in flat denial that I had not authrorised any further payments than just the one month intended,

I am very happy to say that I got a few emails back from their so called admin, the contents of which i will post online in due course.

Reason I am writing here is that once I threatened to post these emails from them - I then find my account is terminated - not just with FC but another Cupid Media site I was using too.

Use their sites but do not pay for anything!

Tip for consumers: do not pay ...almost none of the women there actually pay for accounts so just use it and hope for the best.

annieg26
9/27/16

Why was my profile terminated and deactivated without warning? I have emailed to ask the reason, but not even one of my emails was answered. Why is this happening? Annie E. Gaspay of Dasmarinas City Cavite

raphaeln4
9/21/16

Yep, Fellas....You must be very careful because there are many who say: "I love you." in a week or sometimes even less. This is because of a couple of reasons. First they think that Americans/older men are lonely and love hearing the "I Love You." scenario etc and Secondly they are setting you up to probably believe them and/or trust them so they can start whining about how hard it is....Mamma is sick.....They have so much heartache etc... and BAMM....If you don't buy into their inadvertently asking for money etc. they drop you and go onto the next victim. I met a real knothead from Manila who was showing her naked body and masturbating with at least 10 guys and of course these perverted men would send them money. And if you stop and think about it....10 men sending minimum of $50.00 dollars a month or even more. They have their game going. So I would encourage all men who are considering a cow from Filipino Cupid to take your time and check them out diligently because there are crooks and then there are crooks.
A thought to ponder on..... If you do happen to meet an honest one etc. You fly to the Philippines, Pay for the hotel and feed the whole family, Wine and Dine them all. come back to the US and continue the long distance relationship including sending money for marriage ceremony and an occasional gift here and pay a family members bill etc. then fly back do the same thing all over again. You are screwed buddy. Is this prostitution? Or is it just paying for a bride. Buyer Beware. There are many Filipina women already in the United States and if you are sincere it would be a lot more safer and less expensive to travel within the US VS going to the Philippines and getting rolled, robbed and your heart broken. Oh by the way.... If her name is Gina Quijencio better run as fast as you can because she is not only a crook, but she is pimped by her brother and her mother as well.

Tip for consumers: Buyer Beware.....

jonnij
9/15/16

I am a man 31 years old living in Europe ..
Good looking , I am just bald , and I have to say it caused me trouble also there .. don't know why , I mean for some girls I wasn t so good looking , maybe because of bald hairs .
But trust me I am not so bad looking , I receive a lot of interest and messages from the girls of the site , but most of them I have to say , they don't interest me too much .
I met a few girls there , age 18-23 , since I am young I don't think there is so much age difference . I hadn't any problem paying the site , just because I use a prepaid card , so I don't care if they renew the subscription .
However the experience with the girls , we as white west men think that Asian or Philippinas are different, serious , conservative , that's why I was there indeed .
Actually for that I met online , they don't look so different from west girls , from the many girls I met , the most of them were sex experienced , a few of them to catch your attention tried to say, they are virgin .. even if they don't . The girls of the site is not a question of scammers , as far as I know life is tough there , the commerce is difficult so people have problems to earn a living . Most of girls didn't ask me for money , just one girl because after a few days she said she was starving at the University without money so I sent her 30 , just to help her , then she kept again asking money , and I said "sorry I don't know you , I can't ", she never spoke me again , and we were friends on facebook . All girls in the beginning they look interesting and you can create something , after a while they drop chatting to you , even via facebook , and if you say hello to them they seem quite bothered . Since I am a proud man , I don't chat to them anymore . Maybe they drop chatting because they think in a short time relationship , so if you can go there as soon as possible is ok , if not , they have a lack of interest , it seems to me very childish and stupid . Also a few girls were a bit rude with me , in the beginning they chatted with me they gave me their facebook , afterwards they didn't chat anymore , and seemed busy , they have so many foreigners in their facebook when they are good looking , it seems like hunting .. , don't like that , also I met a few of them with American boyfriend , but they have different boyfriends in the same time ,and they were not bar girls as someone wrote above , since the moment they have so many men writing to them , American from their facebook are the 70% of the men they meet online .
I met a girl, she seemed very good person , we chatted intense 1 month , she also changed her surname with my surname because she loved me and bla bla .. I never asked this and I said to be more cautious .. Suddenly she dropped to chat with me , also she deleted me , on facebook , and I didn't do anything , I was quite disappointed so I needed explication ,she gave me useless explication , I think it is because I never offered by myself , to help her with studies or her needs .
Now suddenly she is waiting for an American man , she said , she is going to marry next year , I said good luck :D , poor man .
They act all the same , first interest then bye bye .. the girls were so pragmatic .Also I have to say on the website there are very good looking girls , very nice , but after a while , they don't log in anymore , so in my opinion this is a bit weird , either they found a boyfriend or they were fake , and I ve seen this happening so many times on that site .

fhenga
9/4/16

i am girl searching in FC for the right guy in my life for how many months. But my expeirence is different because lot's of guys there think that all girls are scammer and a cam show girl. some of them are also using fake profile, they will message you a sweet message at first and will tell you he likes you and interest with you but then in the end will ask you about the cam show, well all i can say is not every girl in dating site is scammer and doing a cam show.

daler34
9/1/16

Someone wanted to give me aggravation by pretending to be me on the site, and attempting to change my password. Rather than contact me through my email address, Filipino Cupid terminated my account. I was given the chance to argue my case, and it took FIVE (5) days before they replied. I told them what had happened and how arbitrary and capricious they had been in terminating my account. I was instructed to change my password. I did that -- more than once. I still get the notice that my situation will be "reviewed" (as before). I have not been able to access my account for TWO WEEKS, and I went there today to CANCEL my subscription before FC takes more money out of my bank. THESE PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING -- THEY DO NOT LISTEN -- AND THEY DO NOT CARE.

alexs366
8/28/16

of course u will find scammers and women just needing money as it will not be possible for the site to check ur chatmates in advance, it is up to you to discard and report them immediately or simpy follow the rule "never send money" no matter how convincing the girl might be. I was paying member 3 times and each time I went afterwards to Philippine I could meet girls I chatted in this site but I checked them out seriously including using cam in skype or viber. Nevertheless a rest of risk will remain. The best comprehensive review I read here was written by JDL.

andyj46
8/8/16

I signed up for a free account today. I went through the effort of completing my profile and adding pictures. I tried to make use of the 1 hour free. Tried to log in 6 hours later to see if I got any responses and all I got was this message:
Profile Terminated
Your profile has been terminated and cannot be reactivated.
I've been a member of blossoms.com on and off for over 2yrs. People write cupid has many scammers, blossoms seems to have very few Filipino scammers (don't think I've met any).

I emailed filipinocupid to find out why they terminated my account and got no response.

Response from Cupid M., FilipinoCupid Representative
Dear Andy, Please email us on team@filipinocupid.com with your member I.D and email address that you used to register your profile so that we can assist you further.
jerrym90
7/26/16

that's all it is...either scammers or girls that have no money or job and that's easy cause they have no ambition either.....you won't hear from them for days cause they have to go to the internet cafe...or at least that's the excuse...just go to the Philippines if you want to meet someone..the single girls are everywhere in the malls...but go with someone who knows where to go and what to do..fun vacation place...but don't meet them on this website...

julianw31
7/21/16

I have been fairly badly been scammed by 2 Filipino female profiles on this site, one which represented to be living in Philippines and another in Guangzhou, China. Both 30 - 35. They were both pretty convincing. The first always had bad things happen to her but was adept at playing at heartstrings (mine) and always the amounts of money were greater each time. Finally, trying to send money thru Western Union, I was told by personnel at WU that this woman had been sent money by 30 parties. So that ended that. The 2nd did not really even ask me for money, but "led" me to have her come and visit me in the states and then put me in touch with a "Chinese travel agency". She produced a Filipino birth certificate and college degree from a Philippine university. That's what hooked me in. Obviously they were fakes. I told the website that this was probably a fraud and they wrote back to me that they found nothing wrong with this woman (after not responding to my email for several weeks). I expect there are tons and tons of scammers on this site. I also suspect that that is because the website does such a bad job of due diligence that it makes it easy for scammers to join and that they probably have a reputation among scammers of being a good place to set up shop. And I really get the feeling that the people that run FilipinoCupid couldn't care less about that.

egonp
7/11/16

I received hundreds of messages during the first couple of days when I registered. It turned out not a single message was written by a user, the girls just send messages generated by the system and these messages are a huge turn off, because they are imperonal and mostly say I like your picture7 or You're cute or some nonsense like that. Then I checked how many of them actually checked my profile, and it turned out maybe 8 or 9 out of 300. So these women just randomly send texts to everybody. I believe a few people found their mates there, but it onviously takes a lot of scam-filtering.

jackj78
5/14/16

The moment I signed up for this website and paid for a membership, they suspended my account and demanded that I send them a photo copy of my credit card both front and back as well as a photo copy of my drivers license, both front and back. Until then, my account was suspended and not able to sign on. Do not use this website, I do not trust them after how I was treated. Who asks for a copy of your drivers license, copy of your credit card and other personal identity information. None of this was mentioned prior to paying for a membership. I wrote an email to get my money back and will post more later. I would not sign up with this website as they continually ask for more and more personal Identification information. No other company has ever asked for such personal information and I would warn all to stay away from FilipinoCupid.

gilesf2
5/9/16

i decided to check things out found out some of these women are on cam 4 and chaturbate also i noticed some of the profile pictures were taking at the same location my advice stay away and never pay

peterw80
5/2/16

I have used this site to connect with Filipinos (as in guys). There are many scammers who use this site but in amongst the scammers I have found a number of genuine guys. You just have to exercise caution and, as the site advises, don't send money to anyone you have not met in person. Well I would advise don't send money to anyone you haven't communicated with for several months and even then, if you chose to do so, only send small amounts. If they persistently keep asking for more stop communicating. I have paid for a monthly subscription on a few occasions and never had any issues with cancelling the subscription. But it is an automatic renewal subscription so you must physically cancel in via the website. I use this site and I like this site.

jeffk69
4/16/16

As others have comments, the FC company seems to be loading a lot of fakes to lure users. There are some real people as well but even the real people have a real mix of pictures ... be careful and be very cautious before you spend any money here

David I am in a relationship with a 41 year old filipina. Yes in this age group they are mature. My partner wants to have a baby with me. I am 61 & understand why she does want a mixed blood baby with me. One other point David FC cost me nothing to find my partner. Not one cent.

By John M.

Is Xiang travel express a legitimate travel agency

By Rick D.

Go to Billing and check the renew button. By default, it is clicked with a check mark. Even after you click the box to make it blank, they will click it back for you. Make sure before your renewal date that the box does not have a check mark in it. They will keep renewing until you stop. Best advice is use a Paypal account. Don't use credit cards at all.

By Jimmy W.

Methinks one must travel, it's the only way. $#*! online bull$#*!.

By Steven L.

Most of those profiles in China are fake. That Chinese Travel Agency is a scam. They will try to weasel money out of you for a fake visa that is not valid. DO NOT ever send money overseas for any reason. That is the best advice you will ever get and you don't know it.

By Jimmy W.

That's how many pictures each Filipina has in her profile.

By Jimmy W.

There is no way they can guarantee you that your private information won't make it's way to a site that buys and sells private information. Don't do it.

By Jimmy W.

The lady does not want anyone anyone to chat with her. Most likely she has found someone online.

By John M.

u need to switch it off unless you are paid member you cannot hide it. switch it off deativates it and next time you log in need to activate it again just same way as facebook

By Rick J.
Questions? Get answers from the FilipinoCupid staff and other customers.

13 Photos for FilipinoCupid