fetchcart.ca

fetchcart.ca has a consumer rating of 4.13 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. fetchcart.ca also ranks 71st among Electronics sites.

How would you rate fetchcart.ca?

“Highly receommended !!”

Manjay A.
2/14/19

I bought Wavelink licenses and Epson receipt printers recently, had a very good experience, fast delivery , most importantly fetchcart is the cheapest of all in price.Highly receommended !!

“Never has stock”

Ken S.
4/19/19

List your stock levels!!! Taking my order time and again and then after a few days telling me that you have no stock and delivery will be months is a colossal waste of my time.

manjaya
February 14th, 2019
kens330
April 19th, 2019
fetchcartc
Fetchcart c. – fetchcart.ca Rep
Dear Customer, as we we have informed you earlier, usually we do not keep stocks of those SKUS/BRANDS that have very low market demand ( i.e non-moving products) like the one you placed the order for. Also, we ensure that the customers are notified with the ETA within hours of the order placement in case if they have placed any orders for non-stock items. So that they can decide either to retain their order or take refunds. Anyways, we are still very sorry for this inconvenience caused to you.
michaelj548
December 19th, 2018
I got some Ubiquity devices and they shipped after 1 day with 2 days delivery to my door.
The package came from US, but no extra charges from Fedex.

Nice merchant to deal with!
daniell1378
May 22nd, 2017
Verified purchase
Sound is very clear(earing and speaking),battery is very long lasting. Fast shipping. Nice to have. Used for office work at home. Works well outside, all around the house.
dinoc18
August 21st, 2017
I would not purchased from them again as they refuse any opened item. Kinda hard to know if something works by not opening it.
ar8287
March 13th, 2017
Verified purchase
Thank you for a great shopping experience!

Product as described. Excellent quality, fast replies to my questions.
jeanm103
March 11th, 2017
Verified purchase
Great price on Ubiquity products from a Canadian site, but note that my AP was shipped from USA and not Canada.
davej72
March 6th, 2017
Verified purchase
Everything was smooth. Fast shipping ! Delivered before latest date promised and in excellent condition (new and original packaging). I will definitely buy from fetchcart again.

Just email them: I got an answer in 1 day. Seems to be legit.

By michael j.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the fetchcart.ca staff and other customers.

One stop on-line source for wide range of technology products for consumers as well as small and medium businesses in Canada.

fetchcartc
Fetchcart c.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about fetchcart.ca?

Have a question about fetchcart.ca?