Review of fetchcart.ca

Tel: 100-6509000
support@fetchcart.com

kens330
4/19/19

List your stock levels!!! Taking my order time and again and then after a few days telling me that you have no stock and delivery will be months is a colossal waste of my time.

Response from Fetchcart c., fetchcart.ca Representative
Dear Customer, as we we have informed you earlier, usually we do not keep stocks of those SKUS/BRANDS that have very low market demand ( i.e non-moving products) like the one you placed the order for. Also, we ensure that the customers are notified with the ETA within hours of the order placement in case if they have placed any orders for non-stock items. So that they can decide either to retain their order or take refunds. Anyways, we are still very sorry for this inconvenience caused to you.
manjaya
2/14/19

I bought Wavelink licenses and Epson receipt printers recently, had a very good experience, fast delivery , most importantly fetchcart is the cheapest of all in price.Highly receommended !!

michaelj548
12/19/18

I got some Ubiquity devices and they shipped after 1 day with 2 days delivery to my door.
The package came from US, but no extra charges from Fedex.

Nice merchant to deal with!

dinoc18
8/21/17

I would not purchased from them again as they refuse any opened item. Kinda hard to know if something works by not opening it.

daniell1378
5/22/17

Sound is very clear(earing and speaking),battery is very long lasting. Fast shipping. Nice to have. Used for office work at home. Works well outside, all around the house.

ar8287
3/13/17

Thank you for a great shopping experience!

Product as described. Excellent quality, fast replies to my questions.

jeanm103
3/11/17

Great price on Ubiquity products from a Canadian site, but note that my AP was shipped from USA and not Canada.

davej72
3/6/17

Everything was smooth. Fast shipping ! Delivered before latest date promised and in excellent condition (new and original packaging). I will definitely buy from fetchcart again.

Just email them: I got an answer in 1 day. Seems to be legit.

By michael j.
Questions? Get answers from the fetchcart.ca staff and other customers.

fetchcart.ca?