Federation Artisan Chocolate reviews

Tel: 61362503435
sales@federationchocolate.com.au

shanep81
5/23/19

Now this is the chocolate shop to go to. It even caters for gluten free people. There is free tasting. Deals if you buy more than 1 block. Oh and the service from the lovely young girl today was fantastic.

barryc130
5/23/19

The experience has been very satifactory , so far. I have yet to taste the chokkies.The Curtis name grabs me, I may be related. If so, good luck.

stellah29
5/15/19

Federation chocolate is homemade chocolate.There is many chocolate i ate but this time i ordered federation chocolate blocks of chocolate is so yummyyy and the real chocolate flavour.

melissaa187
4/27/19

I buy to try different flavours. I love the licorice bar and havnt tried the dark choclate egg yet, need to go the shop and try more.

kated105
4/24/19

Tried this chocolate on our holiday to Tassie. Ordered more for Easter. Beautiful So unique and such a real chocolate flavour I haven't tasted for a long time

russellw78
4/7/19

Fantastic Chocolate in the global and the thing which I like is when it melt. Little bit slow delivery. But i like the product with that taste.

annj94
3/29/19

the website is brilliant. Easy to negotiate and well categories. Delivery price was reasonable, package arrive quick delivery.
Love this chocolate and they cater for allergies

lousieb2
3/24/19

The greatest chocolate on the planet. Delivery was a little slow though. 11 days delivery was a bit slow. Especially when the product is such a high quality, hard to wait.

margaretj75
3/17/19

Have just returned from Tasmania, visited the chocolate factory. Husband ate all blocks (3) before we left Tassie, hopped on line and ordered more. Can see this being a regular habit!

diegod37
3/2/19

Very friendly team, fast response and easy solution to a website order problem.

Great chocolate quality.

Note postage is free over a certain order amount, however not clear in ordering instructions.

patrickm446
2/28/19

I had my order confirmed on 18/02/19 and as of 01/03/19 - the product has not been delivered - I recieved this "Rate your experience" email - and still haven't seen the product - ????

Response from Maurice C., Federation Artisan Chocolate Representative
Hi Patrick

I am very sorry that you believe that your package has been delayed.

As explained to you on the phone today You selected free delivery, it clearly states on our website that this can take up to 14 working days for delivery. As you agreed on the phone today delivery is out of our control and due to the way Australia post prioritizes mail - it can take 14 working days for delivery. Australia post won't even take action on "missing" packages until after this time.

Again I apologies for this situation I know it can be frustrating, but we do have express delivery as an option on our website which you didn't choose, our free delivery clearly states it can take up to 14 working days (The average is 10) and delivery is clearly provided by Australia post who work to their own time frames.

As a small family business a review like this can take its toll, especially when it is unfounded and I find it disappointing that this review has been left about our business when we spoke on the phone with such understanding and respect..

I hope the chocolate is really enjoyed once it arrives and thank you for your purchase.

Maurice Curtis
Owner - Federation chocolate
alaml4
2/13/19

Yes now we can order this chocolate online delicious taste. I will never forget the taste of this chocolate

Response from Maurice C., Federation Artisan Chocolate Representative
Thank you so much for such a nice review.
It makes us feel so happy to know that people are enjoying the chocolate we make.

denisea138
1/25/19

Some of the best chocolate I have ever had. The ruby chocolate is an absolute taste pleasure. Their fudge is to die for, and the lemon meringue chocolate is perfect.

Response from Maurice C., Federation Artisan Chocolate Representative
Thank you Denise.

Its so pleasing to hear that you have enjoyed the chocolate, fudge, ruby chocolate and our new Lemon meringue moulded chocolates (that are pretty much to die for)
Its great when people get to taste so many different things we make and we really appreciate you taking the time to review our family business.

danielh476
12/20/18

Stopped over here whilst on a Tasmanian holiday. The chocolate was so good we had to order more online when we got home! Fast shipping and customer service is excellent!

Response from Maurice C., Federation Artisan Chocolate Representative
Daniel,
Thank you for providing such a positive review and we are so glad you have enjoyed your experience with visiting us and tasting our chocolate.
There is lots of work that goes into making our chocolate yummy but its all worthwhile when we hear that people have enjoyed their experience as much as you.

janenea2
12/19/18

First bought federation choclate 8 years ago, luv the new squares format, best choclate ever.....
And now I can buy online is so good

mikep488
12/17/18

I ordered several blocks of chocolate from Fedration Artisan Chocolate and they arrived quite quickly, well before Christmas, as my wife and I want to present them to family members. Thanks Federation Artisan Chocolates!

francescab25
12/12/18

Love the very different flavors of chocolate. Highly recommend and have given some chocolates as Christmas presents.

carmelg5
11/27/18

Delicious products with a simple and effective online ordering process. I highly recommend Federation Artisan Chocolate.

janw168
11/24/18

I was a little concerned about ordering from Federation Chocolate as I knew that I would be returning to the Uk long before the delivery would be made to my cousin in Melbourne. Absolutely no need to worry! A first class service from start to finish and a wonderful product to boot! Thank you Federation Chocolate.

judithm168
11/13/18

Lovely creamy chocolate. Visiting the shop I found the staff friendly.
Great place to visit and buy from.

sandram476
11/13/18

I was fortunate enough to come across your chocolate whilst visiting the Salananca markets when I was on hols on Hobart. I sampled a few pieces of the dark chocolate and brought 3 blocks. I haven't been a big fan if dark chocolate in the past as I found it bitter. The person selling the chocolate told me about using cacao and I know about this as I use it in cooking. I tried the chocolate when I arrived home to Brisbane and loved it and wished i had purchased more. I remembered I was told I could purchase more online so I did. I purchased all dark chicolate but a few different varieties. I am looking forward to trying them. So glad I went to the markets and found discovered your chocolate.

sharonw333
11/12/18

Ordered some chocolate through Federation Artisan Chocolate online. A great price for quality chocolate, extremely well packaged, and arrived exactly when expected!

ellas65
11/8/18

Really loved the sweet from this site, even came in a gift wrap! My friend really enjoyed the gift! Thank you for your amazing service!

kaym131
10/22/18

A friend gifted us a bar of the delicious orange and ginger dark chocolate. We enjoyed it so much I looked up the manufacturer and placed an order for some more.

The parcel arrived today, excellent service, looking forward to trying it.

Response from Maurice C., Federation Artisan Chocolate Representative
Dear Kay M.

Chocolate is such a great gift, even if I do say so myself. The gift to us though is hearing how much you enjoyed our chocolate and so appreciate the kind words you have put here.
Thank you and we really hope you continue to enjoy each savouring piece of Federation chocolate.

Warm regards

karenp374
10/2/18

Your chocolate is amazing, tasty, delicious, To place an order was easy and really quick to deliver. Very Fast Services.

Response from Maurice C., Federation Artisan Chocolate Representative
Karen P.
What a wonderful review. Its music to our ears to hear how much you have enjoyed our chocolate.
We make chocolate for enjoyment and so glad thats exactly what you have experienced.

Warm regards
Maurice and Helen Curtis

Questions? Get answers from the Federation Artisan Chocolate staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Federation Artisan Chocolate