Federation Artisan Chocolate reviews

Tel: 61362503435
sales@federationchocolate.com.au

alaml4
2/13/19

Yes now we can order this chocolate online delicious taste. I will never forget the taste of this chocolate

Response from Maurice C., Federation Artisan Chocolate Representative
Thank you so much for such a nice review.
It makes us feel so happy to know that people are enjoying the chocolate we make.

denisea138
1/25/19

Some of the best chocolate I have ever had. The ruby chocolate is an absolute taste pleasure. Their fudge is to die for, and the lemon meringue chocolate is perfect.

Response from Maurice C., Federation Artisan Chocolate Representative
Thank you Denise.

Its so pleasing to hear that you have enjoyed the chocolate, fudge, ruby chocolate and our new Lemon meringue moulded chocolates (that are pretty much to die for)
Its great when people get to taste so many different things we make and we really appreciate you taking the time to review our family business.

danielh476
12/20/18

Stopped over here whilst on a Tasmanian holiday. The chocolate was so good we had to order more online when we got home! Fast shipping and customer service is excellent!

Response from Maurice C., Federation Artisan Chocolate Representative
Daniel,
Thank you for providing such a positive review and we are so glad you have enjoyed your experience with visiting us and tasting our chocolate.
There is lots of work that goes into making our chocolate yummy but its all worthwhile when we hear that people have enjoyed their experience as much as you.

janenea2
12/19/18

First bought federation choclate 8 years ago, luv the new squares format, best choclate ever.....
And now I can buy online is so good

mikep488
12/17/18

I ordered several blocks of chocolate from Fedration Artisan Chocolate and they arrived quite quickly, well before Christmas, as my wife and I want to present them to family members. Thanks Federation Artisan Chocolates!

francescab25
12/12/18

Love the very different flavors of chocolate. Highly recommend and have given some chocolates as Christmas presents.

carmelg5
11/27/18

Delicious products with a simple and effective online ordering process. I highly recommend Federation Artisan Chocolate.

janw168
11/24/18

I was a little concerned about ordering from Federation Chocolate as I knew that I would be returning to the Uk long before the delivery would be made to my cousin in Melbourne. Absolutely no need to worry! A first class service from start to finish and a wonderful product to boot! Thank you Federation Chocolate.

judithm168
11/13/18

Lovely creamy chocolate. Visiting the shop I found the staff friendly.
Great place to visit and buy from.

sandram476
11/13/18

I was fortunate enough to come across your chocolate whilst visiting the Salananca markets when I was on hols on Hobart. I sampled a few pieces of the dark chocolate and brought 3 blocks. I haven't been a big fan if dark chocolate in the past as I found it bitter. The person selling the chocolate told me about using cacao and I know about this as I use it in cooking. I tried the chocolate when I arrived home to Brisbane and loved it and wished i had purchased more. I remembered I was told I could purchase more online so I did. I purchased all dark chicolate but a few different varieties. I am looking forward to trying them. So glad I went to the markets and found discovered your chocolate.

sharonw333
11/12/18

Ordered some chocolate through Federation Artisan Chocolate online. A great price for quality chocolate, extremely well packaged, and arrived exactly when expected!

ellas65
11/8/18

Really loved the sweet from this site, even came in a gift wrap! My friend really enjoyed the gift! Thank you for your amazing service!

kaym131
10/22/18

A friend gifted us a bar of the delicious orange and ginger dark chocolate. We enjoyed it so much I looked up the manufacturer and placed an order for some more.

The parcel arrived today, excellent service, looking forward to trying it.

Response from Maurice C., Federation Artisan Chocolate Representative
Dear Kay M.

Chocolate is such a great gift, even if I do say so myself. The gift to us though is hearing how much you enjoyed our chocolate and so appreciate the kind words you have put here.
Thank you and we really hope you continue to enjoy each savouring piece of Federation chocolate.

karenp374
10/2/18

Your chocolate is amazing, tasty, delicious, To place an order was easy and really quick to deliver. Very Fast Services.

Response from Maurice C., Federation Artisan Chocolate Representative
Karen P.
What a wonderful review. Its music to our ears to hear how much you have enjoyed our chocolate.
We make chocolate for enjoyment and so glad thats exactly what you have experienced.

janeannem1
9/30/18

Your sugar free chocolate is amazing and I am hooked. To place an order was easy and really quick to deliver.

Response from Maurice C., Federation Artisan Chocolate Representative
Dear Jane-Anne
Thank you for such a wonderful review. We are so glad you have enjoyed the chocolate. Keep an eye out on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/federationchocolate/ and website for new NoAdded Sugar chocolate flavours coming very soon.
evalync2
9/27/18

I have ordered many times, the only chocolate that I can eat. Dairy free dark chocolate and sugar free with nuts. Wow! Highest quality ingredients, Tasmanian family owned business. Love this place!!

Response from Maurice C., Federation Artisan Chocolate Representative
Dear Evalyn
Such a wonderful review
We always love to send chocolate to you, knowing how much you enjoy what we do.
We really appreciate the support it means a great deal to us.

Warmest regards
Maurice and Helen
marian77
9/15/18

I really enjoyed these chocolates and my family did too. I will most definitely be buying again from Federation Artisan Chocolates and i highly recommend them to my friends.

Response from Maurice C., Federation Artisan Chocolate Representative
Dear Maria
An amazing review, thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed our chocolate. The walnuts are pretty darn yummy, something we enjoy as a treat after dinner.
mariac432
8/10/18

The delicious variety and home made feel makes these a joy to eat. You should offer gift delivery and body were wrapping as they would make great gifts

Response from Maurice C., Federation Artisan Chocolate Representative
Wow thank you so much Maria for your lovely review. We are so pleased you enjoyed the chocolate.
Your gift delivery is a great idea and one we will look in to (especially for xmas gifts). Thank you and I hope we hear from you again soon,
melindac59
8/7/18

It is delicious and smooth and delectably moorish. Tasmania Federation Chocolate nothing comes close. Try the Dark chocolate covered walnuts wow exceptional

Response from Maurice C., Federation Artisan Chocolate Representative
Dear Melinda
It makes us so happy to hear that people love our chocolate and we really appreciate your time to review your experience.
I really love the 74% Dark cocoa with Walnuts too. The sweet Tasmanian walnut against the flavour of the dark chocolate is something special - you have great taste!
lynw35
8/2/18

I have bought chocolate twice after a visit to factory in April this year. The friends I have sent your chocolate are also very happy. Taste and quality excellent. Delivery very fast. Keep up the good work buying Tasmania made so great.
Lyn

Response from Maurice C., Federation Artisan Chocolate Representative
Dear Lyn
We are so very grateful for your support of our family business through the return purchase of our chocolate.
What a great gift for your friends and I think their happiness is guaranteed with a little bit of Tasmania in every piece.

alexo63
8/1/18

Great product linked with amazing customer service.

Website is user friendly and when purchase is complete the items are quickly shipped and delivered .

Would highly recommend.

Response from Maurice C., Federation Artisan Chocolate Representative
Dear Alex

Thank you for your amazing review. It makes us so happy that you enjoy our chocolate so much.
We love chocolate, we love making chocolate and we love sharing chocolate it is mostly fun but can be hard at times as well, receiving a review like this makes it all worthwhile.

Warmest regards
kathrync95
7/29/18

We're traveling from Tassie to the States and wanted to bring a nice treat to family and friends. Federation Chocolate will not disappoint! Great chocolate and wonderful customer care.

stephenc299
7/14/18

Usually purchase my chocolate from the shop at Taranna or Salamanca market, but this is now proving difficult, so decided to order online. Very impressed as the ordering process was easy to follow and delivery was very quick. Will now continue 'stocking up' using this process.

nickc175
6/4/18

great unique flavors and speedy delivery with good communication. try the apple and cinnamon it is to die for!

charmainet5
4/19/18

Fabulous chocolate - coffee liqueur a favourite! Dark choc with almonds not available on line but all else experienced was excellent.

Questions? Get answers from the Federation Artisan Chocolate staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Federation Artisan Chocolate