Neuhaus.be

Neuhaus.be has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Neuhaus.be ranks 23rd among Chocolate sites.

How would you rate Neuhaus.be?

“Excellent quality for years”

Francis L.
10/25/10

Excellent quality for years. Neuhaus has always been my favorite brand of chocolate. They once had a store in my area but they closed down not long after. Since then, I have been a regular patronage of their online store. The selections that they ship to my area is limited, but enough to ease my craving for their unique taste. I can foresee myself continuing to buy from them for many years to come.

francisl
October 25th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Neuhaus.be staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Neuhaus.be?

Have a question about Neuhaus.be?