Chocolate.org

Chocolate.org has a consumer rating of 4.17 stars from 12 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Chocolate.org ranks 7th among Chocolate sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 66.7%
How would you rate Chocolate.org?

“Tasty!”

Jules B.
10/19/20

Yummy I'm really impressed with the consistency and the chocolate range. There are pleasant flavors added. Best place to pick order for someone.

“Never received product”

Evan L.
11/28/20

Payed over 300 dollars and have yet to receive a single box. No information on when they will arrive or any kind of schedule. Starting to think I was scammed out of my money.

dianac221
June 25th, 2019
Worth the hype. The truffles were very cute and tasty. I'm really impressed with their chocolate collections, so many to choose from.
julesb61
October 19th, 2020
luizr11
June 29th, 2019
Can't say enough about them. They fulfilled the two most important things i look out for. Firstly, the Customer service and the second is the quality of products. I recommend this shop.
severined1
August 20th, 2020
Yumminess. I am very impressed with the quality and collections of chocolate. Nice flavors are added. This is the best selection I have made.
calvins56
April 29th, 2019
Yum, Yum, Yum! Chocolate lovers- do not miss this place. Truffles in a variety of different flavors are waiting for you. Gourmet Chocolates at reasonable prices.
evanl85
November 28th, 2020
claraw40
April 23rd, 2019
One of my favourite chocolate stores. So many flavors to choose from. And of course chocolate is delicious. Will be ordering the gift baskets soon.
kristinr66
September 5th, 2019
I ordered a 6 month subscription for my husband. The first three boxes were fine, although the boxes were smaller than anticipated. Chocolates in shipment #4 were misshapen and had a chalky coating. After a very long wait on the phone with customer service, and texting them pictures, I was assured a replacement box would be shipped at the end of the 6 months. Shipment #5 also was not in good shape. I brought this to the attention of customer service as well but without any response. We never received shipment #6 or the replacement box for shipment #4. Of the 5 boxes we did receive, 4 of them were from the same chocolatier; not the advertised array of chocolatiers from around the country. Waste of money!
jakee37
June 5th, 2019
I'm happy my daughter who is very selective loves your chocolate. I'll remain a customer as long as she keeps loving your chocolates.
masonm57
June 12th, 2019
The best chocolate I've had this year was from this shop. I'm really happy I found this shop and my kids are happy with them.
patila
May 10th, 2019
It's the Tastiest Chocolate I've had for a while. Both the dark and milk chocolates were very tasty. I got value for my money on this.
paulg602
May 21st, 2019
This is the real deal, the real artisan chocolate. Its been a while I stumbled upon such chocolates and I'm glad I did. Keep up your quality.

Please go to the BBB to check out chocolate.org 's profile

By kristin R.
See more answers (2)

Quite Accessible. I couldn't get them the first time I called but the responded immediately on my second attempt.

By Clara W.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Chocolate.org staff and other customers.

Chocolate.org is an innovator and leader in the chocolate enterprise, presenting handmade, artisan chocolates and gift hamper at reasonable prices. The organization consists of a group of chocolate fanatics, advertising experts, and customer service representatives primarily based in Costa Mesa, California.
Our goal is to make unique chocolate's available to gift buyers and chocolate lovers. We believe that the finest chocolates are found in small chocolate shops around the globe and celebrate the fact that every chef has a unique approach.
Our vendors provide a product that is more fresh, more artistic, and less common than the factory-made chocolates.
We provide shipping all other States in the Us except for Alaska, PR and Hawaii.

owenw39
Jay K.
CEO

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chocolate.org?

Have a question about Chocolate.org?