Feather Emporium reviews

Tel: 608-332-4220
david@featheremporium.com

andreaa140
11/1/18

I am from Italy and placed my first order in April, 5 whiting half capes.
Though a little disappointed for the packaging (not a genuine whiting one), the capes are awesome and the delivery didn't take long, considering it was managed by USPS.
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the reviews and seeing the website is now shut but of course it must have been no collective hallucination phenomenon !
Anyhow, based on my personal experience, my review cannot be other than aenthusiastic; I feel sorry for all the other customers who had such a bad experience.

tomw318
9/24/18

I ordered from Feather Emporium twice. The first time things went well. The second time they did not. I had to call and remind him of the order. Finally, I ended up meeting him in Madison to get the feathers. The Whiting 100 packs that he sells are not packaged by Whiting. He puts feathers in sandwich bags. I didn't mind this, until I tried to tie with the feathers. Some were okay, some were the wrong size, and some had strangely thick barbules that made them unsuitable for tying. I don't know if that might have come from improper dying. When I called to complain, he got very nasty. I will eat the cost so that I never have to deal with this person again. I believe that he is not an authorized Whiting dealer, but may have been on at some time, and is selling stock. Buy from anyone but this guy!

ralphn29
9/8/18

Do not under any circumstances deal with these people. They cannot get the order right and just send anything that suits them, rather than what you actually ordered. They do not return any emails when you enquire as to what went wrong with the order.

heathc27
5/17/18

I placed an order for Christmas of 2017. There was never any sign whatsoever of a fulfillment of my order. I sent several emails with no response. No calls were answered or returned. Still today, no sign of making it right. Just a complete rip-off!

spotl1
2/8/18

David at Feather Emporium might be the biggest and most unprofession joker I've ever had the mispleasure of speaking to and attempting to do business with. Ordered $260 worth of products, he processed a label, but never sent the package out. Called him 3 times in two weeks only to have him tell me he would call me back as he was on his way to whereever the heck he ships from, but never did. After over 2 weeks of not getting the products I paid for, and no communication, I finally got ahold of him again where he gave absolutley no concern over the whole ordeal. Zero customer service skills, rude, angry, testy, highly triggered that I would dare to complain or be upset about not getting what I paid for. Thankfully this transaction was done over PayPal and got my money back. STAY AWAY FROM THIS JOKE OF A WANNABE MOM & POP SHOP.

sharonm251
11/6/17

I have been trying to get feathers from David Roberts, at Feather Emporium, for months now, without any success. I`ve e-mailed, I`ve called, and I always get the same response. No return e-mail, and an excuse on the phone about why he has to call me back. He never does call back though.
I finally e-mailed Whiting Farms, and here is their response:
I am sorry for your experience with Feather Emporium. Although Dave Roberts is selling Whiting Farms products, he is no longer a dealer for us. He has bought thousands of pelts from us in the past and I would guess he still has a large amount of our product to move. We do not have him listed as one of our dealers and we do not encourage anyone to purchase from him. Again, I apologize for any inconveniences.
So there you have it folks. Don`t order from Feather Emporium, because he can``t and won`t fill your order - he will be happy to take your money though.

sandyy10
4/27/17

Website offers great deals on high quality feathers but he doesn't actually have them and you won't get them. After multiple emails and phone calls I finally received a partial order. Fortunately PayPal offers buyer protection and after 10 weeks I was finally able to get a partial refund. David promises delivery every time you talk to him but he is just a con artist. Don't fall for it!

micem
2/17/17

I ordered feathers from Featheremporium , and I live in Switzerland, I never got it, people far away from this site and David Roberts

Tip for consumers: People far away from this site: www.featheremporium.com and David Roberts.

kenm120
11/15/16

I placed a order with this company and never received the order. David Roberts refused to take my calls after multiple attempts.I would stay away from him like he has leprosy....

Tip for consumers: This company is bad news unless your looking to give your money away.

michaelm411
4/24/16

Ordered and paid for ~$200 of materials over 4 months ago. Still nothing. Have made multiple attempts to call and email and not a single response. Cannot be trusted.

anae3
8/19/11

I got to this website trying to buy some feathers. The website looked very nice. And I was excited.

I placed my order, and after almost 2 months I have nothing. They won't answer the phone to me. Or answer emails.

No feathers, no money returned.

My advice keep away from The Feather Emporium

Questions? Get answers from the Feather Emporium staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Feather Emporium