Fasthosts

Fasthosts has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Fasthosts ranks 346th among Web Hosting sites.

How would you rate Fasthosts?

“My experience with the fasthost site is that is quite...”

Alex E.
3/4/14

My experience with the fasthost site is that is quite easy to find things and functional, however sometimes the features available in the control panel if you are using them for hosting is that is can be a bit overkill. There is however help at hand, but if you call them prepared to be transfered to another part of the world where the english is hard to understand!

“Please do yourself a favor and completely avoid FastHosts.co...”

Erik C.
3/2/11

Please do yourself a favor and completely avoid FastHosts.co.uk. Our server went offline several times in a month's time and it took them DAYS to respond! And now they are trying to keep billing me even after I have cancelled the service. This is the worst web hosting company ever. Just look at their average reviews: http://grab.by/9fsY

alexe25
March 4th, 2014

erikc
March 2nd, 2011

micahm1
November 8th, 2010

FASTHOSTS - consistently the worst reviewed WebHosting provider

SHAMEFUL! What an awful company to deal with. There are so many things wrong with their service and so many things not included in their packages which they omit to tell you or simply lie about. Fortunately, we kept our domains registered elsewhere, so that they cannot hold a gun to our heads. The only guarantee with this company is that you WILL have a problem - & when you do, their Customer support is dreadful. FastHosts are consistently the worst reviewed provider on all review sites i have seen - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

I just wish i had checked more into this company on review sites like this one.

If you do make the mistake of using them, their direct line number is: 01452 541499 (put it into your speed-dial list, you'll need it)

Questions? Get answers from the Fasthosts staff and other customers.

Fasthosts provide domain names, web hosting, email hosting, dedicated servers, cloud servers, and reseller services for both business & personal use.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fasthosts?

Have a question about Fasthosts?