This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Fashion Wear

Fashion Wear

Fashion Wear has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Fashion Wear ranks 1493rd among Women's Clothing sites.

How would you rate Fashion Wear?

“Company is a scam”

Tracy G.
12/31/17

Ordered leggings in August, for $39.95. I did not receive my product in a timely manner so I contacted the company on 6 occasions via email, their response was always please be patient your order will be shipped in 5-7 DAYS, I never received my order. But they did take my money. I contacted my bank as well as the Better Buisness Bureau. FYI today is December 31 2017

tracyg84
December 31st, 2017

I contacted my bank as well as the Better Buisness Bureau.
FYI today is December 31 2017

debbiep103
October 23rd, 2017

I found this company on Facebook. The prices were average. So it wasn't a too good to be true deal. However its been 2 months now and i have not heard communication back from this company. I am contacting my credit card company and hopefully will receive a refund. $70 is a lot to lose

Questions? Get answers from the Fashion Wear staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fashion Wear?

Have a question about Fashion Wear?