Fashionality

Fashionality has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Fashionality ranks 942nd among Women's Clothing sites.

How would you rate Fashionality?

“No idea what customer service is.”

Sheena B.
1/31/18

Ordered in October 2017. They were very quick to take the money - to date, a fraction of the order delivered and being ignored every since. Disgusted.

noluvuyom
January 10th, 2018

I ordered a dress in October 2017 and had to wait for over a month to receive my delivery, I contacted them and told me that I would have to wait a bit longer for the delivery, I refused and they gave me an option to ask for my money back. Since from last year December I have been waiting for my money, they don t answer their phones and don't respond to emails. I am in the process of tracing them and will show them that no one is above the law. They will cough out my money one way or the other.

sheenab10
January 31st, 2018

Disgusted.

Questions? Get answers from the Fashionality staff and other customers.

Fashion portal for local and international clothing and accessory brands

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fashionality?

Have a question about Fashionality?