Review of FARMASI BiH

FARMASI BiH reviews

Suggest Category

eminad1
5/10/19

I ordered some products but I did not get any because a girl who offered me a catalog didn't get them. People in this company make a joke of it. This is not first time, year ago I ordered a product from another girl, and waited almost a month to get it. Those girls work hard to sell products, but people in the company obviously do not respect either them or customers.

jasnan1
4/3/18

I ordered Farmasi cosmetics from a friend a couple of times. The products aren't too bad for the price. Recently I contacted my friend to place another order and she told me she was no longer selling. Having experience buying and selling cosmetics via this direct selling / multi level marketing set up, I decided to join the sales team.

What a joke. There are so many conditions on placing orders. If you want something from the specials catalog you need to first make a purchase from the regular catalog. Not such a task except I didn't like any of the products in the regular catalog. None of my friends who intended placing orders liked the regular catalog items either.

I sent an email to sales management but no leeway. They have the stance and they don't care whether you like it or not. Then I was not-so-graciously informed that I was not a re-seller but an end user. Seriously?? Do you know anyone who would buy several of the same product for themselves?

The marketing team need a crash course in customer service. I've been a re-seller for a number of direct sales companies. Not only were there no restrictions on purchases, they kept giving me free items to pass on to my customers as an incentive to keep ordering from me.

It's one thing to have a stance on how orders can be placed, but couple that stance with a lousy attitude towards potential customers is a death sentence for any business. This is one customer they will never see again.

Questions? Get answers from the FARMASI BiH staff and other customers.

FARMASI BiH?