FARMASI

Ratings On Other Platforms

Better Business Bureau
5 / 5

FARMASI has a consumer rating of 3.25 stars from 51 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with FARMASI most frequently mention skin care and high quality. FARMASI ranks 17th among Hair Care sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 58.3%

• I was happy with everything that I have tried and customer service is great!

• The skin care line is over priced and not worth one cent whatsoever!
How would you rate FARMASI?

“Thankful My Friend Shared Farmasi with Me!”

Marie J.
7/21/20

Finally a makeup line that doesn't make my face burn or itch! Love the gluten free options as well. My husband & boys love the men's line. We all love the household cleaning items. I'm so thankful this company was shared with me!

“Bullshit”

Jordan L.
7/13/20

I order stuff almost a month ago and nothing has been delivered to my door. Run me my $#*!ing money back now I'm over this bull$#*!. It's ridiculous that I have to wait this long to get some products. What a damn shame. You guys have 24 hours to return my full refund.

customer service (7) skin care (5)
jordanl164
July 13th, 2020

Hello Jordan,

We sincerely apologize for the mishap with your order, we comprehend the frustration and we appreciate the feedback. We take matters such as these very seriously and we will be sharing with the rest of the team. If this has not been resolved please let us attempt to make this right by you. If you are able to provide the following information to the e-mail enrique.santamaria@farmasius.com we would love to look into your case:
• Your full address

We look forward to your reply.

amberm355
August 14th, 2020

Ordered over $200 worth of products and they were never shipped out. Had to file a dispute with PayPal. No communication or responses from them at all. Horrible customer service and a scam.

Hello Amber,

We hope you are doing well. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that occurred with your order. If this issue has not been resolved please contact us directly at @enrique.santamaria@farmasius.com. Here at FARMASi we are constantly seeking to better our services, and we would love to make this right by you! Again thank you for bringing this to our attention, we hope to hear from you soon.

jennyg166
October 20th, 2020

I would definitely recommend their makeup. The foundations are great, lipsticks as well, nail polishes and eye shadows. There are products that are nothing special like the cleaning supplies.

zulmar12
February 24th, 2021

Fraud, false information, deceptive company I don't recommend this to anybody. Stay away from this company they will take you money and close your account without even sending an email.
I signed up in October of 2020 and they
They encourage you to sign up even if it is just for the discount and highlight that there are no quotas... then surprise! They added quotas. The company never even sent an email with this any information about the quotas starting a month after I signed up. I only found out my account was deactivated when my sponsor told me her account has been suspended. Now I can't buy or sell and they kept my $ shame. The customer services rep said the information they have from the managers is that they can't do anything the changes are done and in order to become active again you have to buy another membership with quotas or be a customer what a scheme!

Tip for consumers:
The products are pretty good but shipping is ridiculous

Garlic shampoo

FARMASi U. – FARMASI Rep

Hello Zulma. We are sorry to hear you feel this way. Accounts that do not accumulate 125PV in a 90-day period are automatically suspended due to our policy 10.2A. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Your feedback will be shared with our team. Should you need assistance, please contact us from the FARMASiUS.com website or give us a call at (833) 432-7627 - US or (866) 967-6014 - Puerto Rico. We are available Monday-Friday, from 8am-9pm ET.

debo39
October 13th, 2021

I ordered the complete line of Age Reversist Skin Care and am very unhappy with the design of the bottles. The clear lids do not stay secured on the bottles and causes them to leak all over my make up bag. I even put them in a ziplock bag thinking that would prevent the lids from falling off but it didn't work. It's wasteful and messy. I hope this is something corporate will address and revamp.

lyanc
July 22nd, 2020

I am a beauty influencer and is very frustrating that the customer service is terrible. First you need to open a ticket and wait no less than 3 days and sometimes the solved the problem but most of the times the respond with a question or asking for more information and then post your case like solved when is not really solved at all. Today, I called to the customer service because I've been trying to rich my regional in Florida, Rosanna Colon for 2 days and messaged her in WhatsApp and she was online and never looked my messages. I have a customer that placed two orders on July 4 and every time I looked her order since 10 days ago looks like packed and there is no way to see any tracking number. So I opened a case and tried to call to the customer service and had to wait 2 hours and 10 minutes, and nobody respond. My question is who is going to solve this because the customer is about to cancel her orders and I don blame her.

Hello Lyan,
We hope you are doing well, we sincerely apologize for the frustration caused with your inconvenience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We appreciate your feedback and take your experience very seriously. I will be sharing your comments with the rest of the team. Please allow us the opportunity to make it right. So we may further assist you, please provide us with the following information to the e-mail enrique.santamaria@farmasius.com:

• Your full address

We look forward to your reply. Thank you for the taking the time to share your experience.

christyd124
August 3rd, 2020

Where to start, I sold for this company for a year. Their skincare is one of the worst skincare I've ever used! Age reversist serum actually has carrageenan in it which clogs your pores! The customer service sucks! And shipping takes 3 weeks! Give it thumbs down!

Hello Christy!

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on our Skin-care line, here at FARMASi we feedback such as these very seriously in order to better our services for our consumers. We take great pride in making sure our products and ingredients are of the highest quality.
If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.

Have a great day
FARMASi Consumer Service

beverlyl46
August 20th, 2020

I placed an order under a friend (who has only tried to help me) but a month later I get 1/2 the product and the box including contents are damaged beyond use. I have called (always closed) and sent numerous tickets - no reponse at all. Don't waster your time or money!

Hello Beverly,

Thank you for providing your feedback and we appreciate you taking the time to write to us.

We're sorry to hear about your experience and thank you for bringing this to our attention. If this has not been resolved please allow us the opportunity to make it right please give us a call at (833) 432-7627 M-F from 9am-6pm ET. If not, please send an e-mail to gabriela.vilar@farmasius.com. So we may further assist you, please provide us with the following information:

• Your full address
We hope to make this right by you and look forward to your response.

claudiar154
September 11th, 2020

The skin care line is over priced and not worth one cent whatsoever! These beauty influencers are totally lying about how great this product is for the 50% commission they make! You're Way better off with drug store make up...

Hello Claudia,
I hope you are doing well, and we are sorry for the experience you had with our company. Here at Farmasi we appreciate feedback in order to continue improving our brand. Our products have a history of over the last 70 years, we strive to make better products, create more opportunities, and to help people around the world. We have several certifications for our products such as GMP, DSR, Halal, and others listed in our website. If you have had any issues with a specific product please feel free to send us an e-mail to enrique.santamaria@farmasius.com regarding the product line you had an issue with and we would love to refer you to a different line that would work best for you.
Again thank you for your feedback, we really do take responses such as these seriously and will share with the rest of the team.

sarahg886
January 16th, 2021

I attempted to sign up as a representative and purchase $128.93 in product and starter kit. The transaction appeared to go through but I never received confirmation that anything was ordered. I contacted the rep that I signed up under and she said I wasn't in her system. I've contacted customer service two weeks in a row, I have to select that I'm a representative just to speak with a person or I never get answered. I was told by two separate customer service people that there was a ghost charge on January 2,2021 from when I attempted to order but nothing went through. I was told my money would be refunded. Nothing has been refunded. I really wanted to purchase products, but I just want my money back at this rate.

Tip for consumers:
The ordering process is long and tedious. Use PayPal in case this happens. I used my debit card.

Products used:
I used samples of makeup, which I liked but was never able to purchase because my order never went through.

FARMASi U. – FARMASI Rep

Hello Sarah. We are sorry to hear you feel this way and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Your feedback will be shared with our team. Should you need assistance, please contact us from the FARMASiUS.com website or give us a call at (833) 432-7627 - US or (866) 967-6014 - Puerto Rico. We are available Monday-Friday, from 8am-9pm ET.

mariej168
July 21st, 2020

naomig40
December 25th, 2019

I ordered the product from a friend who has best interest at heart. Told me to join and become a member so that I could get 50% off. It took a month before I got my package. When I got my package I was reluctant to open it. To my surprise it had two starter kits with samples and catalogs. More of a consultant kit. I repackaged it and sent it off the following day with a card asking for a full refund. That was two weeks ago. I still haven't heard from them.

Hello Naomi,

We hope you are doing well! We are so sorry to hear about your experience and that it did not live up to your expectations. Here at FARMASi we care deeply for our consumers and want to give them the best experience. We take matters such as these very seriously, in order to improve and better our services. If this matter has not been resolved please e-mail your case over to gabriela.vilar@farmasius.com. We would really love to make this right by you, and give you the products you were expecting.

Sincerely

susanp580
September 29th, 2019

So far so good! Great products and great commission. The website needs work and will be revamped in January of 2020

marac32
February 26th, 2021

These products are off the chain! Absolutely love the Rose collection! Vegan mascara now. Best company to work with and do business with. Very pleased.

I’ve used all of them.

ashleyy151
January 1st, 2022

I bought an acne regime in November that totaled 142.42 it broke my face out worse. I sent in the return and it was scanned into their facility Dec 15th here I am still waiting for my refund. I was okay with them applying the 142 credit to my account because I genuinely love the make up products I've used. Yesterday there was a credit for the refund amount in the website. Today the credit is 0. No money has been refunded. This has been an excruciatingly frustrating process for me and I think it's going to be a game changer in future purchases. Why does it take companies. 02 seconds to remove money for a payment but over 1 month to refund?!

Products used:
Eye shadow, concealer loce all their make up line

cristinal70
October 25th, 2020

I had a friend who became a Farmasi Influencer and encouraged me to do so as well to get the 50% pricing. But I had no interest in promoting their product - unless of course it happened to be amazing! I started out extremely moderate with a trio eyeshadow and a matte lip gloss. Let me tell you, Cover Girl eyeshadow blends better than this stuff. I tried without eye primer as well as with two high end primers that I love - and this stuff is terrible! The matte lip I bought did not match the color on their tube or photographs, it came out with much more of a peach tone than the pink tone advertised. I hate the color. Needless to say I was 0 for 2 and I won't be trying more of their products.

Hello Cristina!

We hope you are doing well, thank you for providing feedback and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have received. We always appreciate hearing from our consumers.
We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us about our Cosmetic Line. We can assure you that we take all feedback very seriously and will be sharing your comments with the rest of the team. In Farmasi, evolving and bettering our service is always at our upmost importance. If your case has not been resolved we would love to make this up to you if you would like to e-mail gabriela.vilar@farmasius.com.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or comments.

conniee6
May 2nd, 2021

I just started purchasing items from Farmasi this year and so far I have been extremely pleased with the quality for the price. It is not extravagant. I love the nail polish. It holds up well, and can last me for about a week with no chips. It is a lot better than many I have tried. I really like the mono eye shadow, lip scrub and matt liquid lipstick also. I am also impressed with Mr Wipes multi purpose cleanser and Mr Wipes laundry detergent. I plan to continue to buy from Farmasi.

Products used:
Mr Wipes multi purpose cleanser, laundry detergent, mono eye shadows, liquid matt lip gloss, lip scrub, nail polish

jenniferc1706
July 15th, 2020

I ordered through a friend and thought it was expensive for what I received. And the products were very small. I will not purchase again
Sorry. Seems comparable to Avon

Hello Jennifer!

We hope you are doing well, and we apologize for the inconvenience that occurred with your purchase. We take feedback from our consumers very seriously, and I will taking note of this occurrence to share with the rest of the team. We strive to always better our products and service for our consumers. Thank you for taking the time to voice your feedback.

Sincerely

joharielib
March 24th, 2021

I decided to be a Beauty Influencer since 11/20. When I entered to the company they said that we have 6 months with no minimum amount orders to still in the company. Then, at the beginning of 2021 they changed the policy. Now influencers have three months, whit a minimum of 125 Pv. I did some sales and I have $80 dollars in my GPG account. This month( March) they closed my account, just when I decided to make an order I realized my account with Farmasi is closed. I didn't receive an email informing me that my account will be closed and the worst is that the basically stole my money because that amount are from the sales that I did in November and December of 2020.

FARMASi U. – FARMASI Rep

Hello Joharieli. We are sorry to hear you feel this way. Accounts that do not accumulate 125PV in a 90-day period are automatically suspended due to our policy 10.2A. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Your feedback will be shared with our team. Should you need assistance, please contact us from the FARMASiUS.com website or give us a call at (833) 432-7627 - US or (866) 967-6014 - Puerto Rico. We are available Monday-Friday, from 8am-9pm ET.

evas242
May 24th, 2021

I had the best customer service with Sarah Benoit Santiago. She was very responsive and very helpful! The material of the bender is great. Will continue to refer you and buy from you. Highly recommend it.

Highly recommend it !

Banner

FARMASi U. – FARMASI Rep

Hello Eva! We appreciate your kind words and will be sharing them with our team. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us should you ever need assistance. Thanks for choosing FARMASi!

joseh241
July 19th, 2020

These products are awesome! I can't believe how easy they apply and how they stay on all day! The skin care has help my pores so much

rr351
September 25th, 2020

The products that I've gotten so far (eye liners, mascara, and lip gloss) have been pretty good (though the Zen mascara wasn't all that and I had to toss it because it kept clumping), but their customer service SUCKS. I placed an order of 2 eyeliners and 1 lip gloss and they didn't send one of the eyeliners. I emailed them 2 times and got no response beyond the "automatic reply", I contacted my sales rep. Who then got her directors involved... ONE MONTH after I received my order I finally got the other eyeliner (only because other people got involved). The directors extended their apologies via my sales rep, but one would think that because it took so long there would at least be a "let's compensate (refund) you (at a minimum) the eyeliner that took so long to get to you because the company/warehouse messed up" to go with that apology. Nope... just another apology extended via the sales rep and a "hey you got your product so we can't (won't) compensate you with a refund for the eyeliner".

The sales rep offered to refund me out of her pocket, but it's not her fault that the screw up happened so it's not her responsibility to do that. The warehouse sent me 2 out of 3 products, so the company should be making amends.

Yeah I know it's cosmetics... it's not the product so much as it is the principle of the matter.

Hello,
We are so sorry for this inconvenience, we take feedback very seriously here at FARMASi and we are constantly seeking to improve our services for our consumers. If this issue has not been resolved please give us an e-mail at compliance@farmasius.com to be able to make this right by you. Thank you once again for reaching out.

angelitar7
March 23rd, 2021

Worst company ever they canceled my account and did not send an email explaining why this company is the worst thanks a lot..

FARMASi U. – FARMASI Rep

Hello Angelita. We are sorry to hear you feel this way. Accounts that do not accumulate 125PV in a 90-day period are automatically suspended due to our policy 10.2A. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Your feedback will be shared with our team. Should you need assistance, please contact us from the FARMASiUS.com website or give us a call at (833) 432-7627 - US or (866) 967-6014 - Puerto Rico. We are available Monday-Friday, from 8am-9pm ET.

roxannem95
August 27th, 2020

I ordered some products from a friend who was starting her own personal entrepreneur journey with Farmasi. She suggested certain makeup products. Guaranteed these products were amazing and would change my perspective on other brands. Well after using the products just one time I woke up with multiple swelling bumps on my eyes. Instead of understanding and guiding me through the next process of possible return, She gave me a million reasons why it couldn't have been the makeup and blew me off with " get a refund if you want" Which by the way if you read the reviews a Refund isn't such an easy process. I'm really disappointed in Farmasi and the people working for them. I understand that this is how you live & make money but at some point you need to take into consideration of that you're selling to people especially in the cost of their health. I should've known better because your Low 3 Star ratings say enough. This company is very similar to AVON. I would never recommend this company or product to anyone but the Owner. STAY AWAY! Spend your hard earned money BACK TO SEPHORA! (Which by the way Farmasi is expensive for the poor quality)

Hello Roxanne,

We hope you are doing well. Thank you for providing your feedback and we are so sorry for the experience you had, we take matters such as these very seriously. Any allergic reaction or effect that may have been caused with our products we always try to compensate our consumer effectively. If this matter has not been resolved please send your case over to enrique.santamaria@farmasius.com, stating which products you bought and the date. Again we find it important to make it right by our customers since we consider you a partner of ours. We hope to make this right by you.

shataraj1
April 10th, 2020

I was working with Bethanne and she scammed me out my money. I was really looking forward to doing business with here but never again.

Hello Shatara,
We hope you are doing well. Thank you for providing feedback and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have received. Here at FARMASi we take matters such as these very seriously. Our consumers are our priority, and we look at your businesses as a partnership more than anything. If this matter has not been resolved please send us an e-mail directly over to gabriela.vilar@farmasius.com. We really do hope to hear back from you!
Farmasi Consumer Services

Yes! 50% off and 50% commission. Shipping is extra. No spending amount to stay "active".

By Kathy E.