FARMASI

FARMASI has a consumer rating of 3.35 stars from 21 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. FARMASI also ranks 117th among Hair Care sites. The most common issues with FARMASI are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 57.9%

• I was happy with everything that I have tried and customer service is great!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate FARMASI?

“Thankful My Friend Shared Farmasi with Me!”

Marie J.
7/21/20

Finally a makeup line that doesn't make my face burn or itch! Love the gluten free options as well. My husband & boys love the men's line. We all love the household cleaning items. I'm so thankful this company was shared with me!

“Bullshit”

Jordan L.
7/13/20

I order stuff almost a month ago and nothing has been delivered to my door. Run me my $#*!ing money back now I'm over this bull$#*!. It's ridiculous that I have to wait this long to get some products. What a damn shame. You guys have 24 hours to return my full refund.

customer service (4)
mariej168
July 21st, 2020
jordanl164
July 13th, 2020
jenniferc1706
July 15th, 2020
I ordered through a friend and thought it was expensive for what I received. And the products were very small. I will not purchase again
Sorry..seems comparable to Avon
lyanc
July 22nd, 2020
I am a beauty influencer and is very frustrating that the customer service is terrible. First you need to open a ticket and wait no less than 3 days and sometimes the solved the problem but most of the times the respond with a question or asking for more information and then post your case like solved when is not really solved at all. Today, I called to the customer service because I've been trying to rich my regional in Florida, Rosanna Colon for 2 days and messaged her in WhatsApp and she was online and never looked my messages. I have a customer that placed two orders on July 4 and every time I looked her order since 10 days ago looks like packed and there is no way to see any tracking number. So I opened a case and tried to call to the customer service and had to wait 2 hours and 10 minutes, and nobody respond. My question is who is going to solve this because the customer is about to cancel her orders and I don blame her.
susanp580
September 29th, 2019
So far so good! Great products and great commission. The website needs work and will be revamped in January of 2020
joseh241
July 19th, 2020
These products are awesome!!! I can't believe how easy they apply and how they stay on all day! The skin care has help my pores so much
naomig40
December 25th, 2019
I ordered the product from a friend who has best interest at heart. Told me to join and become a member so that I could get 50% off. It took a month before I got my package. When I got my package I was reluctant to open it. To my surprise it had two starter kits with samples and catalogs. More of a consultant kit. I repackaged it and sent it off the following day with a card asking for a full refund. That was two weeks ago. I still haven't heard from them .
shataraj1
April 10th, 2020
I was working with Bethanne and she scammed me out my money. I was really looking forward to doing business with here but never again.
donnae154
January 11th, 2020
I ordered the black Friday special they had 3 Zen mascaras for $29 received in a 1 week and that was at peak holiday shopping . I keep 1 and gave the other 2 to my daughter's
I have to say I love the mascara.
karaj26
December 13th, 2019
I placed a order for a gift and it took 3 weeks to get it and I was told I could go pick it up myself? I never received any info such as a tracking number or detailed invoice with my product and was sent a fb messenger request for payment. I asked for a refund because I no longer wanted the product due to poor customer service and the order showed up two days later via mail. I won't order again from the rep I purchased from as it was a poor experience! If I could give zero stars I would. I wanted the refund and not the product because I had to ask twice when it would arrive at my house?! This company doesn't deserve my business and I would never recommend to anyone to make a purchase!
ashleyc642
July 19th, 2020
I am obsessed with these liquid lipsticks!! That and the Zen mascara. I only used high end before this and I will be honest that I was skeptical.
eminad1
May 10th, 2019
I ordered some products but I did not get any because a girl who offered me a catalog didn't get them. People in this company make a joke of it. This is not first time, year ago I ordered a product from another girl, and waited almost a month to get it. Those girls work hard to sell products, but people in the company obviously do not respect either them or customers.
baileeb3
July 19th, 2020
Farmasi products are so affordable! I'm a college student and I can afford it... They also work better than products I used to by at Ulta, and with Farmasi's price it's a win-win situation!
marthag265
May 25th, 2020
I love this makeup. Absolutely goes on smooth and makes your skin look flawless. I would recommend to anyone and everyone! I am a consumer and will continue to buy this make up.
taylorb263
July 19th, 2020
I LOVE all of my Farmasi products. So high quality and amazing prices. I have tried the foundation, lipstick, mascara, and skin care and love it all
saundrap12
July 23rd, 2020
These products are awesome. The catalog clearly states which ones are gluten free. The Dr C Tuna products are free of Paraben, SLS, Phosphates, Formaldehyde, animal ingredients and Phthalate. They are non GMO and not tested on animals. Endangered Plants are not used either. The price point is great and the quality is very good. It does take a while to get the orders through shipping but this is mostly due to Covid issues. They do have a lot of products that go on back order but that is because they are so popular. They are based in Turkey but I heard they are looking for property in the US so they can make the products here. This would mean more jobs opening in the US which is always a plus.
brandis109
June 16th, 2020
Farmasi has really great products! No chemicals and no animal testing. Europium standards and affordable prices. Lots of product information and if you want you can work it to. 50% off and 50% commissions. Great leadership. Can't beat that for $19.99
jenniferm1825
April 29th, 2020
Farmasi product are amazing! I was happy with everything that I have tried and customer service is great! And no, I'm not a consultant. The make up is vegan, high quality and affordable... again, I'm nit a constantant and I just wanted to add an honest review.
dianak174
June 20th, 2020
Not the best quality products by any means. It's like Avon; multi-level sales. Some items are so/so.
jasnan1
April 3rd, 2018
I ordered Farmasi cosmetics from a friend a couple of times. The products aren't too bad for the price. Recently I contacted my friend to place another order and she told me she was no longer selling. Having experience buying and selling cosmetics via this direct selling / multi level marketing set up, I decided to join the sales team.

What a joke. There are so many conditions on placing orders. If you want something from the specials catalog you need to first make a purchase from the regular catalog. Not such a task except I didn't like any of the products in the regular catalog. None of my friends who intended placing orders liked the regular catalog items either.

I sent an email to sales management but no leeway. They have the stance and they don't care whether you like it or not. Then I was not-so-graciously informed that I was not a re-seller but an end user. Seriously?? Do you know anyone who would buy several of the same product for themselves?

The marketing team need a crash course in customer service. I've been a re-seller for a number of direct sales companies. Not only were there no restrictions on purchases, they kept giving me free items to pass on to my customers as an incentive to keep ordering from me.

It's one thing to have a stance on how orders can be placed, but couple that stance with a lousy attitude towards potential customers is a death sentence for any business. This is one customer they will never see again.
christyd124
August 3rd, 2020
Where to start, I sold for this company for a year. Their skincare is one of the worst skincare I've ever used! Age reversist serum actually has carrageenan in it which clogs your pores! The customer service sucks!! And shipping takes 3 weeks! Give it thumbs down!!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the FARMASI staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FARMASI?

Have a question about FARMASI?