FARMASI

FARMASI has a consumer rating of 3.75 stars from 47 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with FARMASI most frequently mention skin care and high quality. FARMASI ranks 19th among Hair Care sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 21 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 60.5%

• I was happy with everything that I have tried and customer service is great!

• The skin care line is over priced and not worth one cent whatsoever!
How would you rate FARMASI?

“Thankful My Friend Shared Farmasi with Me!”

Marie J.
7/21/20

Finally a makeup line that doesn't make my face burn or itch! Love the gluten free options as well. My husband & boys love the men's line. We all love the household cleaning items. I'm so thankful this company was shared with me!

“Bullshit”

Jordan L.
7/13/20

I order stuff almost a month ago and nothing has been delivered to my door. Run me my $#*!ing money back now I'm over this bull$#*!. It's ridiculous that I have to wait this long to get some products. What a damn shame. You guys have 24 hours to return my full refund.

customer service (7) skin care (5)
mariej168
July 21st, 2020

marac32
February 26th, 2021

These products are off the chain! Absolutely love the Rose collection! Vegan mascara now. Best company to work with and do business with. Very pleased.

I’ve used all of them.

conniee6
May 2nd, 2021

I just started purchasing items from Farmasi this year and so far I have been extremely pleased with the quality for the price. It is not extravagant. I love the nail polish. It holds up well, and can last me for about a week with no chips. It is a lot better than many I have tried. I really like the mono eye shadow, lip scrub and matt liquid lipstick also. I am also impressed with Mr Wipes multi purpose cleanser and Mr Wipes laundry detergent. I plan to continue to buy from Farmasi.

Products used:
Mr Wipes multi purpose cleanser, laundry detergent, mono eye shadows, liquid matt lip gloss, lip scrub, nail polish

joseh241
July 19th, 2020

These products are awesome! I can't believe how easy they apply and how they stay on all day! The skin care has help my pores so much

jennyg166
October 20th, 2020

I would definitely recommend their makeup. The foundations are great, lipsticks as well, nail polishes and eye shadows. There are products that are nothing special like the cleaning supplies.

jordanl164
July 13th, 2020

Hello Jordan,

We sincerely apologize for the mishap with your order, we comprehend the frustration and we appreciate the feedback. We take matters such as these very seriously and we will be sharing with the rest of the team. If this has not been resolved please let us attempt to make this right by you. If you are able to provide the following information to the e-mail enrique.santamaria@farmasius.com we would love to look into your case:
• Your full address

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

amberm355
August 14th, 2020

Ordered over $200 worth of products and they were never shipped out. Had to file a dispute with PayPal. No communication or responses from them at all. Horrible customer service and a scam.

Hello Amber,

We hope you are doing well. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that occurred with your order. If this issue has not been resolved please contact us directly at @enrique.santamaria@farmasius.com. Here at FARMASi we are constantly seeking to better our services, and we would love to make this right by you! Again thank you for bringing this to our attention, we hope to hear from you soon.

lafondaq
September 21st, 2020

I love the great coverage. Finally a quality brand that doesn't cost a fortune. The skin care rocks too...

janettem43
October 28th, 2020

I have been using Farmasi products for five months and have not had any issues. My skin can be sensitive and their products don't irritate my skin. I use the Puro Rose Cleanser and Pure Rose Water as a tonic, followed by Age Reversist Moisturizer and Eye Cream which has reduced the appearance of wrinkles and has helped lighten my dark spots. I have also used the Activated Charcoal line including their charcoal mask to minimize pores, as well as the Tea Tree skincare like for acne. The Extreme Curl mascara actually curls your eyelashes and the double lash extend mascara Works GREAT, it gives your eyelashes length and volume, my favorite! Their VFX Pro Primer and Camera ready foundation as very popular, my go to foundation is the CC Cream. Overall amazing products and they have a lot of options to chose from depending on how much makeup you like to wear and what look you want to achieve. Highly recommend it!

Tip for consumers:
The website is not as user friendly but they are making improvements. This company just started selling in the U.S in 2019 and they are working on better website, shipping and customer service. For a while it would take weeks to get your order but now it takes 5-10 days. The products are worth the wait.

zulmar12
February 24th, 2021

Fraud, false information, deceptive company I don't recommend this to anybody. Stay away from this company they will take you money and close your account without even sending an email.
I signed up in October of 2020 and they
They encourage you to sign up even if it is just for the discount and highlight that there are no quotas... then surprise! They added quotas. The company never even sent an email with this any information about the quotas starting a month after I signed up. I only found out my account was deactivated when my sponsor told me her account has been suspended. Now I can't buy or sell and they kept my $ shame. The customer services rep said the information they have from the managers is that they can't do anything the changes are done and in order to become active again you have to buy another membership with quotas or be a customer what a scheme!

Tip for consumers:
The products are pretty good but shipping is ridiculous

Garlic shampoo

FARMASi U. – FARMASI Rep

Hello Zulma. We are sorry to hear you feel this way. Accounts that do not accumulate 125PV in a 90-day period are automatically suspended due to our policy 10.2A. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Your feedback will be shared with our team. Should you need assistance, please contact us from the FARMASiUS.com website or give us a call at (833) 432-7627 - US or (866) 967-6014 - Puerto Rico. We are available Monday-Friday, from 8am-9pm ET.

rachelf265
September 13th, 2020

I was skeptical to try the FARMASi brand, because of the 50% off price tag, but figured I would spend $20 on Starbucks in a couple of days, so but the bullet and bought an Influencer package. I am more than blown away by it. They are affordable and definitely high quality. I am obsessed with their Rosewater series. My Rosacea is nearly gone.

lyanc
July 22nd, 2020

I am a beauty influencer and is very frustrating that the customer service is terrible. First you need to open a ticket and wait no less than 3 days and sometimes the solved the problem but most of the times the respond with a question or asking for more information and then post your case like solved when is not really solved at all. Today, I called to the customer service because I've been trying to rich my regional in Florida, Rosanna Colon for 2 days and messaged her in WhatsApp and she was online and never looked my messages. I have a customer that placed two orders on July 4 and every time I looked her order since 10 days ago looks like packed and there is no way to see any tracking number. So I opened a case and tried to call to the customer service and had to wait 2 hours and 10 minutes, and nobody respond. My question is who is going to solve this because the customer is about to cancel her orders and I don blame her.

Hello Lyan,
We hope you are doing well, we sincerely apologize for the frustration caused with your inconvenience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We appreciate your feedback and take your experience very seriously. I will be sharing your comments with the rest of the team. Please allow us the opportunity to make it right. So we may further assist you, please provide us with the following information to the e-mail enrique.santamaria@farmasius.com:

• Your full address

We look forward to your reply. Thank you for the taking the time to share your experience.

beverlyl46
August 20th, 2020

I placed an order under a friend (who has only tried to help me) but a month later I get 1/2 the product and the box including contents are damaged beyond use. I have called (always closed) and sent numerous tickets - no reponse at all. Don't waster your time or money!

Hello Beverly,

Thank you for providing your feedback and we appreciate you taking the time to write to us.

We're sorry to hear about your experience and thank you for bringing this to our attention. If this has not been resolved please allow us the opportunity to make it right please give us a call at (833) 432-7627 M-F from 9am-6pm ET. If not, please send an e-mail to gabriela.vilar@farmasius.com. So we may further assist you, please provide us with the following information:

• Your full address
We hope to make this right by you and look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

susanp580
September 29th, 2019

So far so good! Great products and great commission. The website needs work and will be revamped in January of 2020

claudiar154
September 11th, 2020

The skin care line is over priced and not worth one cent whatsoever! These beauty influencers are totally lying about how great this product is for the 50% commission they make! You're Way better off with drug store make up...

Hello Claudia,
I hope you are doing well, and we are sorry for the experience you had with our company. Here at Farmasi we appreciate feedback in order to continue improving our brand. Our products have a history of over the last 70 years, we strive to make better products, create more opportunities, and to help people around the world. We have several certifications for our products such as GMP, DSR, Halal, and others listed in our website. If you have had any issues with a specific product please feel free to send us an e-mail to enrique.santamaria@farmasius.com regarding the product line you had an issue with and we would love to refer you to a different line that would work best for you.
Again thank you for your feedback, we really do take responses such as these seriously and will share with the rest of the team.

kaitlind30
December 8th, 2020

I have ordered a few times now. I LOVE the matte lipstick, the calendula line, age reversist, and all of the foundations. I've never waited more than five days for packages to arrive.

sarahg886
January 16th, 2021

I attempted to sign up as a representative and purchase $128.93 in product and starter kit. The transaction appeared to go through but I never received confirmation that anything was ordered. I contacted the rep that I signed up under and she said I wasn't in her system. I've contacted customer service two weeks in a row, I have to select that I'm a representative just to speak with a person or I never get answered. I was told by two separate customer service people that there was a ghost charge on January 2,2021 from when I attempted to order but nothing went through. I was told my money would be refunded. Nothing has been refunded. I really wanted to purchase products, but I just want my money back at this rate.

Tip for consumers:
The ordering process is long and tedious. Use PayPal in case this happens. I used my debit card.

Products used:
I used samples of makeup, which I liked but was never able to purchase because my order never went through.

FARMASi U. – FARMASI Rep

Hello Sarah. We are sorry to hear you feel this way and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Your feedback will be shared with our team. Should you need assistance, please contact us from the FARMASiUS.com website or give us a call at (833) 432-7627 - US or (866) 967-6014 - Puerto Rico. We are available Monday-Friday, from 8am-9pm ET.

donnae154
January 11th, 2020

I ordered the black Friday special they had 3 Zen mascaras for $29 received in a 1 week and that was at peak holiday shopping. I keep 1 and gave the other 2 to my daughter's
I have to say I love the mascara.

naomig40
December 25th, 2019

I ordered the product from a friend who has best interest at heart. Told me to join and become a member so that I could get 50% off. It took a month before I got my package. When I got my package I was reluctant to open it. To my surprise it had two starter kits with samples and catalogs. More of a consultant kit. I repackaged it and sent it off the following day with a card asking for a full refund. That was two weeks ago. I still haven't heard from them.

Hello Naomi,

We hope you are doing well! We are so sorry to hear about your experience and that it did not live up to your expectations. Here at FARMASi we care deeply for our consumers and want to give them the best experience. We take matters such as these very seriously, in order to improve and better our services. If this matter has not been resolved please e-mail your case over to gabriela.vilar@farmasius.com. We would really love to make this right by you, and give you the products you were expecting.

Sincerely

ashleyc642
July 19th, 2020

I am obsessed with these liquid lipsticks! That and the Zen mascara. I only used high end before this and I will be honest that I was skeptical.

sarac404
November 15th, 2020

I am personally joined Farmasi and purchased lots of cosmetics and great face creams. I also purchased garlic shampoo which is the best one for me and my family and l recommended for everyone.

normac137
October 9th, 2020

So impressed with the smooth and clean feel of the foundation... at my age of 61 it needs to be a high quality product and gentle to the skin. The lipsticks don't feel like I am wearing them... I have to keep looking in the mirror to ensure it is still there. It is and still spectacular. I actually feel good about myself with the age that I am.

joharielib
March 24th, 2021

I decided to be a Beauty Influencer since 11/20. When I entered to the company they said that we have 6 months with no minimum amount orders to still in the company. Then, at the beginning of 2021 they changed the policy. Now influencers have three months, whit a minimum of 125 Pv. I did some sales and I have $80 dollars in my GPG account. This month( March) they closed my account, just when I decided to make an order I realized my account with Farmasi is closed. I didn't receive an email informing me that my account will be closed and the worst is that the basically stole my money because that amount are from the sales that I did in November and December of 2020.

FARMASi U. – FARMASI Rep

Hello Joharieli. We are sorry to hear you feel this way. Accounts that do not accumulate 125PV in a 90-day period are automatically suspended due to our policy 10.2A. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Your feedback will be shared with our team. Should you need assistance, please contact us from the FARMASiUS.com website or give us a call at (833) 432-7627 - US or (866) 967-6014 - Puerto Rico. We are available Monday-Friday, from 8am-9pm ET.

baileeb3
July 19th, 2020

Farmasi products are so affordable! I'm a college student and I can afford it... They also work better than products I used to by at Ulta, and with Farmasi's price it's a win-win situation!

rr351
September 25th, 2020

The products that I've gotten so far (eye liners, mascara, and lip gloss) have been pretty good (though the Zen mascara wasn't all that and I had to toss it because it kept clumping), but their customer service SUCKS. I placed an order of 2 eyeliners and 1 lip gloss and they didn't send one of the eyeliners. I emailed them 2 times and got no response beyond the "automatic reply", I contacted my sales rep. Who then got her directors involved... ONE MONTH after I received my order I finally got the other eyeliner (only because other people got involved). The directors extended their apologies via my sales rep, but one would think that because it took so long there would at least be a "let's compensate (refund) you (at a minimum) the eyeliner that took so long to get to you because the company/warehouse messed up" to go with that apology. Nope... just another apology extended via the sales rep and a "hey you got your product so we can't (won't) compensate you with a refund for the eyeliner".

The sales rep offered to refund me out of her pocket, but it's not her fault that the screw up happened so it's not her responsibility to do that. The warehouse sent me 2 out of 3 products, so the company should be making amends.

Yeah I know it's cosmetics... it's not the product so much as it is the principle of the matter.

Hello,
We are so sorry for this inconvenience, we take feedback very seriously here at FARMASi and we are constantly seeking to improve our services for our consumers. If this issue has not been resolved please give us an e-mail at compliance@farmasius.com to be able to make this right by you. Thank you once again for reaching out.
FARMASi Consumer Services

Yes! 50% off and 50% commission. Shipping is extra. No spending amount to stay "active".

By Kathy E.