Review of FareBuzz

walter@farebuzz.com

michaelj458
Michael J.
4/12/18

It was in US dollars misleading couldn't find until calling the car company which took 40 mins to get to the address. Misleading address. Wrong address.

danam180
Dana M.
4/12/18

I would like to be able to make purchases using different credit cards on line without paying a penalty. Had to call in and have Michelle help me with that issue.

williamw280
William W.
4/12/18

Your customer service on the phone is HORRIBLE . They did not want to answer any questions and just kept referring me to the sight .

dougw97
Doug W.
4/12/18

I needed to follow up with additional information and everyone was responsive. It was an overall straightforward experience. Would recommend!

joannef35
Joanne F.
4/12/18

The only problem I had was that the coupon said10 off on every coach fare booked but when I applied it, only10 came off and 3 coach fares were booked.

robinc135
Robin C.
4/12/18

I appreciate your pricing, but I could not see the Business Class seats, and no one answered your telephone line after a 40 minute wait.

shahabm1
Shahab M.
4/12/18

I actually did not receive a confirmation via Email. I had to go back to your site and research and find out that the ticket was actually issued. It would have been nice to get an Email.

Thnx
Shahab

nildap
Nilda P.
4/12/18

A reservation was made with Farebuzz this morning. It is now 2:32PM and the ticket has not been received yet.

I am very much concern and I am not able to print it for my client who is leaving on Monday morning.
There is no reason for this and I feel that I'm loosing trust in this company. As a member of Asta and other
Travel organizations, I feel compelled to report this.

patriciab305
Patricia B.
4/12/18

We used Farebuzz because they had the best choices for our Copenhagen to LAX flight. We are using Norwegian Airlines, could not find this airline listed in your "List of Airline telephone number" for 24 hour check-in, wanted seats assigned, called your customer service line & a gentleman helped me through this. We won't know the full satisfaction details until we have made the flight. Keep up the good work. Patricia B.

charb20
Char B.
4/12/18

Concerned that the transaction shows a 4x4 incl SUV car category for this car rental from Alamo, yet the terms and conditions mention a Volkswagen Beetle... we need the SUV or 4X4 CATEGORY. Thanks, Char Berger 253-686-4069

gloriah45
Gloria H.
4/12/18

These are really great prices! I price matched with every competitor and FareBuzz is by far the cheapest!

colleenp43
colleen p.
4/12/18

was offered a lower price when i selected flights... then when i tried to enter the cc details it wouldn't work...

jeniferd7
Jenifer D.
4/12/18

The large map feature is not always working properly. This makes it very difficult to shop for hotels by location.

brianb379
brian b.
4/12/18

I found this through Navy Federal Credit Union's member mall. This was the best for acquiring points.

andreap130
Andrea P.
4/12/18

I was not given the option to chose my seat nor did I get the option to put in my travel agency IATA number.

ruthm142
Ruth M.
4/12/18

I don't bother with other airfare sites anymore. Farebuzz has the best prices, by far. They also offer more airports than many other sites, including a small airport near my home, which I prefer to fly out of. Thank you, and keep up the good work!

larryb235
Larry B.
4/12/18

I am a travel agent that uses your site often for client booking and will continue to do so.

Larry Black
Southeastern Travel Agency
(rogarrysevents@aol.com)

deborahm178
Deborah M.
4/12/18

No one has better prices! Before I'd spend many hours searching for the best deals. Now I just buy them here. You won't find a lower price anywhere.

orionan
Oriona N.
4/12/18

It would be helpful if you had lower prices especially when people are reserving flights way in advance. Thanks.

Oriona Nikaj

micheles155
Michele S.
4/12/18

this is my 3rd time buying ticket from you guys..i love the price u offer and extra miles for my credit card. Thank you

charlesa116
Charles A.
4/12/18

Pricing needs to improve a little, competitors like Norwegian Airlines, Aer Lingus, SAS are offering incredible pricing, but not necessarily on your site.

vinayk18
Vinay K.
4/12/18

only thing missing on flights is details about flight, duration, airports etc. for example, i don't know the destinations of BOM to DEL flight,where does it land . ( domestic or international airport.

gwendolynm10
Gwendolyn M.
4/12/18

I was not able to use the coupon code offered to me to purchase this ticket so this coupon thing is misleading. I still need to get the $15.00 off that I saw

clestusw
Clestus W.
4/12/18

Easy of access the best possible prices and I was able to check-out and complete my purchase expeditiously.

bethd70
Beth D.
4/12/18

Wasn't sure if I should book, when I finally got the word to go, the price had changed 3 times. Very disappointed since I still have to pay for bags too.

Questions? Get answers from the FareBuzz staff and other customers.

FareBuzz?