Review of FareBuzz

Tel: 1.888.808.4123
walter@farebuzz.com

dougl634
4/26/17

I was planning a trip to Dominican Republic and mistakenly book flight to Punta Cana when is should have been Puerta Plata. They are charging me a $200 change fee for each person that will need to be paid when I redeem my travel credit (which is less their fees). I have one year to redeem from my original purchase date. And I must use it on the same airline and I must re-book through FareBuzz. I understand there is a cost associated with making a change, but my experience is that one is better off using these sites to find flights and carriers and then going directly to the carrier's site to make the booking. One has more options when experiencing a need to make changes. If you are looking for customer service that will make you feel like you are a moron, this is the place for you. A little more empathy and a lot less arrogance and smugness.

helenv25
Helen V.
8/25/16

always try to shop with Farebuzz - I know they always are there to help in a situation or correction.

angelar181
Angela R.
8/17/16

Searching for a hotel is easy and the hotel prices are very reasonable and competitive. I was able to get a hotel for my client that was the least expensive of all the choices yet a very nice 3 star hotel with a 4 star customer rating.

monicas154
Monica S.
8/14/16

The website is easy to read and self explanatory. you aim to help with pricing by offering promo codes/discounts which makes your prices more affordable against the others. Thanks Fare Buzz

danam180
Dana M.
7/29/16

I would like to be able to make purchases using different credit cards on line without paying a penalty. Had to call in and have Michelle help me with that issue.

caycec1
Cayce C.
7/6/16

You have great itineraries, but your pricing is often a little more than the airlines, which makes it tough as an agent.

davidw647
David W.
6/29/16

Process takes to long. Website is awful in regards to password. have to keep resetting because it does not keep your old.

gwendolynm9
Gwendolyn M.
6/23/16

I could not use the coupon code (for $15.00 off the price) that I was sent in an email. Farebuzz did not honour it and so I was very disappointed.

maureend44
Maureen D.
6/17/16

It was quick and simple and I found the only flight available on jetair for that day on this website. It was not even available on the jetair website.

markw549
Mark W.
6/6/16

Service fee added to tickets should not be $20 since I am doing the work myself to book and find flights.

haroldh81
Harold H.
6/2/16

Very smooth process. Bought four separate sets of tickets, and clients received e tickets without a problem.

haroldh80
Harold H.
6/2/16

No problems with multiple sales from a smaller Canadian location. Clients received their E tickets in less than 24 hours.

angelab318
ANGELA B.
6/1/16

This was my first encounter with FareBuzz.com and customer service was above and beyond what I expected!

markb515
Mark B.
5/25/16

Need to stay with dates provided unless customer checks flexible dates. Can get a little confusing thinking you see the cheapest rate if you have a defined travel plan already. Like having the flexible dates tab that I can look if I have any flexibility.

sayurit1
Sayuri T.
5/25/16

I still cannot believe this price until I actually board the plane and travel. After the trip I will believe this...!

carols380
Carol S.
5/17/16

You do not offer choices when it comes to Europe Hotels. You would have a more bookings from if you offered choices.

mariad206
Maria D.
5/13/16

Great experience. Easy to book...beats all the other sites in my opinion and good prices. Thank you! Don't change a thing!

barbaram383
Barbara M.
5/10/16

I could not get seat selection, so I am a bit upset as well as I didn't see a place to put my American Airline member #.

jeanetteb60
Jeanette B.
5/6/16

this was my first booking and as soon as i was about to get the ticket i got a coupon in my mail. that was great.....

samuels100
Samuel S.
5/3/16

This is an OutsideAgents.com affiliate.Samuel Smith
Affordable World Travel Adventures LLC. Debbie is my 59-year-old daughter.

carolyno26
Carolyn O.
5/3/16

The prices appear to be a lure to purchase from the site only to find that the price immediately change after selecting the purchase promp.

marciap55
Marcia P.
4/29/16

What I don't like is that your promo SAVE15 sends a voucher back to client rather than savings to me, the agent.

teresad70
Teresa D.
4/26/16

my debist card ended up with 5 5$ charges! Not sure why trying to get it resolved with our customer service.

caycec
Cayce C.
4/24/16

The only thing I don't like is I receive a pending confirmation but not an actual confirmation. That has been true on both things I've booked and I had to go back to the site to make sure it was confirmed.

Also, it would be nice if I could book multiple hotels for a single trip without having to do it all over again each time.

angelam292
Angela M.
4/23/16

It took entirely too long for this process to go through. The site gets "stuck" and then when you get back, you have to start all over/price increases.

Questions? Get answers from the FareBuzz staff and other customers.

FareBuzz?