Review of FanXchange

M5V 2C3

18 reviews with 1 star

cassandrat27
4/12/19

Purchased my tickets on Groupon for a Cubs game of course I paid $122+ for both tickets and once received the face value is on $44 each. The fine print of no refunds only shows up after the purchase. DO NOT USE!!!!

jasonf214
4/5/19

I ordered tickets from them and I heard nothing within 48 hours of the event. I repeatedly contacted customer service and they kept telling me the tickets were on the way. Finally, less than 24 ours prior to the event, I called again and they told me the tickets I had purchased were no longer available. They offered me different tickets of lesser value but wouldn't refund me the difference or provide any explanation. If I hadn't contacted them several times over two days I would have just never been given my tickets despite paying for them. Awful and dishonest business practices.

claytonc57
3/30/19

FanXchange sells mislabeled tickets for large price jumps.

They also attach a $40 service fee.

Poor customer service.

maryc854
3/8/19

Total SCAM, they sell you tickets and if the sellers get a higher price, they sell them out from under you. They apologized with no explanation that the tickets were not at will call as promised - this was my family's large Christmas present - we had been waiting for 3 months gettting more excited each day, only to find major disappointment at the ticket line last night. Many tears were shed from my children and humiliation on my part. NEVER USE THIS SITE FANXCHANGE.

griffing3
3/3/19

I ordered tickets 24 hours before an event assuming that I'd get an instant electronic transfer and it is now an hour before doors open and I still have not received my tickets despite reaching out to their help desk. Buying from here is a great way to get a headache and miss out on your event.

aimeed29
2/27/19

I never received my delivery. I contacted fanexchange and FedEx. Fanexchange refused to file a lost package claim. To this day i am still awaiting an update from the seller on a ticket reprint. There passive aggressive staff were no help, always sounded like a frat party when you called. Plus no manager was ever available. Do not use this company, buyer beware.

ashleyb434
2/15/19

Worst place. They had an error and did not make it better. Offered me a $30 promo code. Lol. I got 2 day passes to Nascar daytona 500, and they only gave me Saturday tickets. And refused to give me Sunday tickets. Straight awful service

mathieub32
1/31/19

Never again. Extremely unprofessional staff. They don't care about you. Please buy from somewhere else.

markm1141
1/26/19

They claim to have sent me the tickets and I called 5 times in a 12 hour span for them to resend and they didn't. Their manager told me I'm on the bottom of the list. Never use.

leonardb65
1/4/19

This site will sell you non-existent tickets. I work at a venue where customers shows up with tickets purchased. They were for non-existent seats. Total rip-off.

kristenw57
11/9/18

I purchased 3 tickets to a concert in Los Angeles for $480.84 then found the same concert on another site (with better seats!) for only $362.85. I tried to call FanXchange to cancel the order, it was the same day, (charge hadn't even posted yet) but they wouldn't cancel tickets.
Shop around! Hopefully I don't have problems with the tickets when the concert rolls around. This site is for sure about price gouging!

jamesj558
10/21/18

Spurs game 07 Oct 18, TICKETS unable to scan, 100%%% Scan unable to print Seller got my MONEY I got Scammed, BS TICKETS 100%%% ScammmmmScammmmm, good luk... hope you have xtra money to burn

ianq5
10/5/18

Absolute scam do not ever buy tickets from them. Blatantly disrespectful and all they are is out for your money. Find somewhere else to get tickets or do not go because they will steal from you!

beekak
8/15/18

Charged my credit card and all I got was a lousy link to a nonexistent webpage. Complained and they answered that I must have a connectivity issue... I got ripped off and would like you not to

fangc2
7/9/18

Due to issues with website user interface, my order was placed twice, and the interface provided no options other than to try contacting customer service for cancellation. Fortunately, I ordered through Groupon that worked with Fanxchange, and Groupon acknowledged the cancellation. Good for Groupon! But this is the response that I got from Fanxchange (while I was awaiting response from Groupon), word for word. Needless to say, I was not happy.

Thank you for your email.
As stated in the FanXchange Terms & Conditions, all sales are final and therefore we are unable to cancel your orders. It does look like both of the orders with Groupon have gone through, so if you are not able use all of your tickets you may resell the extras.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 1-866-970-3269.
Best Regards,
Team FanXchange

marlaw8
5/9/18

Bought tickets to a Panthers game with no hesitation while ordering, placed order and was told DID NOT GO THROUGH due to delay in order. Ordered again with same message received. Checked EMAIL AND I KNOW HAVE ORDERS!!! Waiting on a call back from Supervisor but was told ALL SALES FINAL - DO NOT USE THEIR SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as6644
3/27/18

Completely F'd me over. Bought tickets through them and waited days, they charged my card, and then when I called to inquire about delivery, they told me that they had already sold the tickets, (THAT I HAD ALREADY BOUGHT AND PAID FOR) to someone else, and I should look for more tickets. EXCEPT THERE WERE NO MORE TICKETS BECAUSE IT WAS NOW TOO LATE. They completely ruined what was supposed to be a very special event for me and I am completely devastated. Do not buy from this horrible company, they thrive off of ripping people off and ruining their plans. This event was something I had been wanting to attend so badly and I cried when I was able to find tickets to one of the last show dates. The customer service individual had no sympathy, probably because this horrid company does this to unsuspecting people ALL THE TIME. The way she told me they would refund me the money, she was acting like she was doing me a favor, so condescending and RUDE. Obviously I would get a refund, you didn't give me the items that I PAID FOR. Absolutely horrible company, absolutely horrible services, absolutely horrible people.

davidc621
10/31/17

I ordered Game 6 World Series tickets and received an email that my request had been accepted. My credit card was charged. I then received a phone call from a FanXchange employee who verbally confirmed my order details and reported to me that the tickets would be emailed to me shortly. I travelled to Los Angeles, informed my father, a lifelong Dodgers fan who has never been to a Dodgers World Series game, and was excited for the game. On the day of the game, I received an email from FanXchange that the tickets were no longer available and that my order was cancelled. I contacted the company and they reported that the order was NOT confirmed and thus in their rights to cancel it. Essentially, this company advertises seats at high prices with high fees, collects money from far more buyers than seats available, and then sends out cancel notices on the day of the event to fans that are no longer able to get tickets to the event they have prepared for.

They sent mines hours before event, was literally stressful but they definitely came and were definitely legit

By Leeda B.

Questions? Get answers from the FanXchange staff and other customers.

4 Photos for FanXchange