This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

FanFiction.Net

FanFiction.Net

FanFiction.Net has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. FanFiction.Net also ranks 174th among Forum sites.

How would you rate FanFiction.Net?

“Rape”

Shuan H.
5/14/17

Rape stories are allowed and I didn't even need to log in to read it. Can't imagine what young teens read.

tyrah3
March 4th, 2019
The site is okay but the they could have more attentive admins and I loved it when they used to have a spell check in the document editor. I hope they bring that back.
shuanh
Shuan H.
May 14th, 2017
tabithaj2
August 2nd, 2014
Honestly, fanfiction.net was my first site to end up writing fanfictions.
The pros of the website is that you can post you fics for free and put anything random on your profile. The cool features they had was highlighting, and copy and paste. But to protect the text and idea's of other people's stories, they disabled the highlighting/ copy and paste. :(
But you can still do that in Mobile version on desktop! XD
So, I had just listed the cons and I was about to go to the pros which is Private Messaging (only if the other user is roleplaying.)
The site has the perfect place to Private Message to another user. Maybe now I use it to only PM users and update my stories very rarely. Depending on what my schedule is. :P
Perfect site for PMing! XD
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the FanFiction.Net staff and other customers.

World's largest fanfiction archive and forum where fanfic writers and readers around the globe gather to share their passion.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FanFiction.Net?

Have a question about FanFiction.Net?