Review of Fancy

Tel: 5206336665
i18n@fancy.com

firstn10
3/6/19

Stay in UAE order a smart ring and i got a normal ring and the BEONE courier services are working together with the screamers don,t trust anything from them never pay any thing online and if its cash no delivery look at the goods fast. if the don,t want tell them to send it back dont pay anything for resend

andrem78
1/30/19

$600 stolen as a seller without using it (scam, fraud and lies)

benm249
1/15/19

I ordered a chair on fancy a few weeks ago, a nice one, about 250 dollars. I woke up to Shazam alerts and call on my phone from fraud protection alerting me to charges being made in Taipei, Taiwan with encrypted coding. AKA They were attempting to mask their multiple withdrawals in the amount of $53.27 in Taiwan. I cant believe this crap is still out there.

sanjayp18
8/28/18

I ordered cotton silk blue plan semi stiched straight suit but they send second hand cheap saari with stained.

I emailed them but yet no reply.
Anyone , plz suggest me how can I take action against Fancy Deal.

My order ID 1445

aa214
8/22/18

Our experience with Fancy mirrors that of all the other merchants who've left reviews below. They are aggressive with their outreach to sell marketing packages. They send emails and pitch decks riddled with grammar and spelling mistakes. When ANYTHING goes wrong they stop replying to your emails entirely. Reps come and go from the company and dont last more than a few months.

Shady business practices all around.

noeliaa1
8/7/18

Same problem.
I bought something last month but never arrived
I emailed seller and customer service different times and haven't received any answer.
Impossible to contact them by phone.
I'm afraid they cheated me and I'll never receive the item or my money back.
What a terrible disappoinment!

tommya32
6/7/18

FED UP with Fancy!

Poor sales volume via the Fancy platform spanning years and they do nothing to help. All they do is hard sell "marketing packages" WITH EXORBIDENT price tags. They push push push this on you via email way too regularly to brands like us. We took part once and NEVER again. You never make your money back. The staff come and go, any rep I've had just disappears and leaves the company within months, the company is poorly run and overpromises on everything. BRANDS DON'T BOTHER.

silvial23
6/6/18

Please dont buy in this site.
Buyed 2 posters from Fower design, never got shipping number and never got the posters and not even an answer when contacting them.
Also bought a pair of earrings from Otis and also never got a tracking number and just an apology saying that they got lost or something.
No refund, no nothing from both sellers.
Scam.

nicks199
3/6/18

We have a Fancy store its called Smithers of Stamford

Weve been on the platform for 3 years now and sell our products almost everyday. Weve had nothing but good sales from the first few months we started

It does take a good few months to build up your followers on Fancy but you got to put the work in and it dont happen over night.

You got to have Cool products with good photos!

We have over 200,000 followers now and make money and get great brand exposure worldwide. My brand has nothing but respect for the Fancy team, its done wonders for Smithers

Nick Smith CEO Smithers of Stamford

jefft89
1/18/18

I have been waiting for a response from Fancy for three December sales not paid for that were never credited to my linked bank account. I have e-mailed and left two voice messages and not gotten a response. They promise a 24 hour response time. It has been well over a week. It is now January 18th. The money was supposed to be transferred into my account in 2-3 business days.
Jeff Taylor
Cellar Leather
AKA Cape Cod Handmade Leather Belts

ju15507
11/9/17

They asked me to signup for marketing, and there popup show,
Where they claim, driving huge amount of traffic.
And covered by the media,
The are a full scam company, do not trust them with anything.
Never recuperate what we spend.

tashs2
2/23/17

I ordered a dress expecting it to be terrible quality, when I received it I was actually so surprised about how nice the quality actually was. I have since ordered a few more items so i'm hoping that I have the same luck with them also. The only thing is that the shipping was quite slow, but that is to be expected when it is coming from overseas I have found in recent years. In saying that though, I did still get my item within 2 weeks from what I can recall.

camilad
1/7/17

Fancy is a huge scam. I stupidly signed up for a marketing package only to make about 5 sales. The account manager assigned to me didn't even know how to assist with inventory uploading issues and was barely responsive.

Oh and they're overcharging on shipping costs so buyers beware. Shops don't have the option to adjust this. I informed my rep and responded dismissively. So they're aware but they just don't care.

They don't care about their vendors and they don't care about their customers.

Don't waste your time and don't waste your money.

caben
12/19/16

We were approached by Fancy and they wanted us to buy an advertising package. We're a small business with a limited advertising budget and as always we're looking for a company who will produce positive ROI. I did my research into Fancy and stumbled across these reviews. I showed them to the Fancy account manager and they offered to provide us a "free trial" to prove to us that they could sell our product.

After spending about eight hours loading all of our products into Fancy's system, we were assigned a date where our brand would be 'featured' on their platform. As that date came and went, we received ZERO sales. I thought maybe something was wrong? I reached out to Fancy and never received a reply, I guess we in fact did receive ZERO sales.

Don't waste your time. The site is a joke, they never fulfill their promises, and you get passed along from person to person within their company and nobody seems to have answers. While we didn't waste $2k on a marketing package like other companies, I would imagine that we probably would have ended up with $0.00 in sales like everybody else states.

mikeg212
10/27/16

This review is specifically for brands who are considering advertising on Fancy. Speaking from experience, don't do it. We paid them US$2k a month and saw no incremental benefit in sales. In fact, our sales went down.

vickis46
9/21/16

Stay away from this site. I purchased a phone case from them. Their site says the phone is shipped from Spain and the photo of it looks beautiful. I received my package from Russia, and the phone case feels like it's made from some kind of fiber board. Looks so cheap, like the image was xeroxed onto paper and then laminated onto the case. I could crack it in two with my hands if I wanted.

They refused to refund me even though they are engaging in false advertisement, so I had to dispute the transaction with my bank to get my money back.

Stay away!

chantelj
8/16/16

I worked with the Fancy team on launching my beauty & cosmetics and found them to be a delight to work with. They took me through the process to be considered for a feature in their feed and were impressed enough to extend an offer to me to participate in their pop-up with rap star, Future! When working with Amazon, I was never afforded an opportunity like that! Thank you Fancy!

dominicc30
8/12/16

I recently bought a brand advertising package to help grow my coffee table business. Our sales increased 110%! The sales rep and account management team were extremely supportive in answering my questions and getting me setup as a merchant. I highly recommend using Fancy as an outlet to grow your business!

kevd1
7/18/16

Charged for an order of Fuel 2 powerbank month and a half ago. No updates. No package shipped. Are they legit? Will never use them again.

peterm196
7/6/16

Fancy.com is essentially a poorly run and poorly organised market place. Brands pay a cash sum to have their products marketed to a discerning target market. What you get is essentially zero, and thus brands get no sales in return. This like the tech version of The Wolf of Wall Steet. Joe Einhorn and Jack Dorsey - you should be ashamed of yourselves!

rebeccam93
7/1/16

Fancy sold us on being a platform that our small business would succeed on. After paying them A LOT of money for special features and to be included in e-mails, we had not ONE SINGLE sale from them. Small businesses BEWARE.

christieh8
5/19/16

I have an online store

I was trying to upload my products to this app for a couple of months and had no success. Then they transferred me to a customer representative and helped me set up the store. They have no clear guidelines of how to upload the products. The customer service ( her name is Shana) told me that I have to upload 4 times to get their approval first before I can upload the products myself. I had no problem the first three times getting approved, but the forth time, she suddenly asked me to send my product to their office for review, so i can get approved for this process.. She said I need to pay for the shipping to send the item to them and if I want it back, I need to include the return label.
They didnt tell me about ahead of time and I wasted all my time to upload my products. Then the service representative, Shana told me that she had closed me store since I didnt want to send my product in for review.
To be honest with you, I upload my products to Ebay, Amazon, and many other apps, no company have ever asked me this question. They also have another person emailing me and asked me to spend $2500 on the promotion campaign, at first, when he described, it was pretty interesting. But It seems like if I dont spend $2500 on their promotion campaign, they will not allow me to upload my products. First off, I didnt get many likes or even a sale from this site. And I got a lot of sales from other website, why do i spend so much money on a site I dont know about and still trying to get feedback from the users on their platform. The whole thing was just a completely scam, and I deleted my account at the end.

davidl269
3/15/16

I ordered a men's watch from them and received a woman's watch. It also came from Amazon and was $30 more than Amazon. They never answer their phones until you have your credit card company intervene. I called Amazon and they told me that it was purchased for me as a gift from some guy. I ended up buying from Amazon and letting my card company dispute the problem.

timk45
2/10/16

Customer service is a joke and done via facebook communicator! I ordered my item on 1/27 and it's 2/10 and it hasn't even shipped!

jenniferb184
1/26/16

Why should I open an account with you when you charge 20%, and the majority of your reviews are absolutely scandalous?

What is Fancy doing to rectify these problems. I am extremely dedicated to customer service and will not bring my store to Fancy until your fee is reduced to 15%, and your reviews have turned around.

Contact cs@fancy.com with your order number

By Nick s.

Questions? Get answers from the Fancy staff and other customers.

13 Photos for Fancy