Fairfield Countyg Garage Doors reviews

Tel: 1(888) 906-7705

susank106
Susan K.
3/9/18

I was very happy with Tim. He was a gentleman and he told me everything that had to be done and I appreciate that you have the pictures of your service people on your website so you can see who's who. I was very happy with him and I thank you.

marybethl4
MaryBeth L.
3/9/18

The job was done quickly and the technician Tim was friendly and knowledgeable. We would highly recommend him and the company.

michellej164
Michelle J.
3/9/18

My Tech was Tim Rainey and he was awesome,and extremely informative,and very very personable! Such a great person to have representing your company. Tim was outstanding and did an excellent job from start to finish!!!

kerryk28
Kerry k.
3/9/18

Service was excellent. The recommendations on the required work was helpful. The Service was quick and effective. Thank you!

amyj142
Amy j.
3/9/18

So appreciated the guys service today. Phone call before the arrived. Explained everything that needed to 'be done before they started. Did a great job. Doors so improved. Appreciated the service will definitely recommend to others.

mikep283
Mike P.
3/6/18

Quick service, servicemen Tim was very knowledgeable and thorough. Very happy with service and would use again.

alexp256
Alex P.
3/6/18

Tim did a very good job explaining options and performing the installation. Very need and polite. I would recommend him for future jobs.

javadn
Javad N.
3/6/18

Lou was very sensitive to our concern and corrected the prior installations errors. Very customer oriented.

joeo47
Joe O.
3/3/18

Tim was very informative and professional. He answered all off our questions and completed the job in a timely manner.

jenniferb306
Jennifer B.
3/1/18

Lou was great... had lots of knowledge, gave lots of options and information. Work completed well and quickly. Thanks!

jonc112
Jon C.
2/26/18

Tim was extremely helpful and informative without being pushy. He answered all of our questions and made it an easy experience.

martine26
Martin E.
2/24/18

Superb service. Exceptional professionalism. Tim Rainey our technician is a crefit to your organization. Tim took time to explain his diagnostics in detail and the best maintenance approach. Would highly recommend Precision Door, in general but Tim Rainey, in particular.

lindae114
Linda E.
2/24/18

This is the second time Tim has worked on our doors, last time it was the other door, and both times he has done a fantastic job. I would recommend precision to anyone

jamesg582
James G.
2/23/18

Hi Tim was great, he was on time, everything was done professionally and clean, everything checked out.

petel38
Pete L.
2/5/18

He did an excellent job and I really was pleased with the work.. Tim did a really nice job thank you very much Tim

jenniferz25
Jennifer Z.
1/31/18

Good explanation of parts needed and charges beforehand. Eric was great to work with and door moves great now. Thanks!

maureens71
Maureen S.
1/29/18

Excellent customer service! Lou was knowledgeable polite and professional. Overall great experience.

karena100
Karen A.
1/28/18

Immediate response to problem. Gentlemen were most courteous. I appreciate rhe feedback explaining the problem and the solution.

steveo73
Steve O.
1/16/18

Lou was great at diagnosing the issue and giving us options. He did the work on the spot and I feel good that it was done correctly. I would highly recommend lou and Precision Garage Door to anyone!!

judithw80
Judith W.
1/15/18

It was an absolute pleasure to have Tim come work in our home. He is extremely knowledgable in this field and helped me quickly learn the mechanics of our new garage door system.

marthac113
Martha C.
1/9/18

Tim was right on time and upfront about the work that would need to be done. He showed me all of the work and gave me information that made it clear what he would be accomplishing. Great service is why I always count on Pecision Door service.

anneg82
Anne G.
1/6/18

Francisco was lovely and knowledgable as well as efficient. Highly recommend his service. Anne Goldberg

williamc325
William C.
1/1/18

The technician confirmed his arrive time and showed up on time. He was very courteous and explained what he found and corrective actions needed in a through and professional manner. He did quality work. I would highly recommed Precision Door for any garage door work my friends and neighbors may need.

benjamind66
Benjamin D.
1/1/18

Tim's service was excellent. Everything was handled professionally and the results were perfect. The garage door is like new. Ari

kiml177
Kim L.
12/31/17

Lou is so curious n professional. He is so knowledgeable n know exactly how to fix the problem thank you!

Questions? Get answers from the Fairfield Countyg Garage Doors staff and other customers.

Fairfield Countyg Garage Doors?