This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Facebookmarketplace.org

Facebookmarketplace.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Facebookmarketplace.org?

“Fake ads”

Darrel S.
3/5/21

One of my pet peeves on Facebook Marketplace is the fraudulent ads for a 990 mile television antenna. My background is in electronics and I can tell you were a television antenna to have a reception range of 990 miles it would have to be mounted 90,000 feet above the ground. Such ad is fraud and Facebook should be held criminally responsible for allowing such ads.

darrels13
March 5th, 2021

donaldt630
August 15th, 2020

Just like Craigslist, Letgo and Offerup. It's brimming over with flakes and address collectors. If these so called "buyers" aren't willing to give up their telephone #, they definitely aren't going to show up so don't waste your time.

Questions? Get answers from the Facebookmarketplace.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Facebookmarketplace.org?

Have a question about Facebookmarketplace.org?