Review of FabKids

Headquarters
San Francisco, CA, USA

tp63
2/10/18

While they have cute clothes the sizing is inaccurate either running to big or to small even when using their provided sizing chart. The chat service disconnected when I initially attempted to cancel my account and I was still charged. When I request again for the cancellation of the account and a refund I was refused a refund and forced to open a dispute through my bank.
This is a sneaky cheat company that will rip you off without honoring requests to cancel memberships and instead try to trick you into keeping your account and losing more money on their cheap low quality products. Stay far away from them!

vijayr7
1/27/18

Saw a BOGO (Buy One Get One free) offer and bought an item from Fabkids... it enrolled me to an automated VIP membership and deducting 30$ every month. It was very painful to get the money back & close the account after purchasing for the amount they auto-debitted from my account. The goods are not so cheap and the sizes they send are worst. Its a very painful thing. DONT MAKE A SINGLE TRANSACTION OR you get locked

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Vijay,

We are very sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with our products and services. We will be contacting you within 24-48 hours to help you further.

mp144
1/18/18
• Updated review

Although I had a difficult time speaking/understanding the customer service rep, I was able to exchange all of the items that I purchased for the next size up. The clothes were too big before washing but after one wash fit pretty well. If you are going to buy from this company keep in mind they clothes shrink. They are pretty good quality for the price and I appreciated them making the exchange.

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello M P.,

We love our customers dearly and your feedback is so helpful for us to hear. Thank you for taking the time to write your review!

“THEY SHRINK!”
1/16/18
• Previous review

First of all their sizes are different than most. They put sizes 6-7 together and 8-10 which is unique. The clothes fit great but after one wash shrunk at least a full size and were faded.

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello M P.,

We are very sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with the quality of the item. We will be contacting you within 24-48 hours to help you further.

mallec
12/30/17

They charged me 29.95 and a extra $5 for shipping which they mentioned the dress was free since I am VIP member. In the confirmation of the order they charged me only for the shipping and the dress '-29.95' but when I checked my bank account they charged for this dress. When I called the customer service. They are giving all stupid reasons like there is button which needs to be press. There was no instructions and emails from them about pressing this stupid button.I will never buy from this website.

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Malle c.,

We deeply value your relationship with FabKids and we are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our members deserve the very best. Our member services team will get in touch with you within 24-48 hours to further assist you.

aurelinar
12/24/17

I called on the 8th of December to cancel mebership spoke with an agent who was suppost to cancel my membership and reimburse me 29.95 with in 7 to 10 business days I checked my account on 12/21 and stilll hasnt receive it I called on 12/21 the agent tell me that the reimbursement was never submitted and I have to wait another 7 to 10 days really? Will never buy here again.

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Aurelina R.,

We apologize for what sounds like a very frustrating experience! We’ll get in touch with you within 24-48 hours and get this resolved as soon as possible.

danas103
12/16/17

i cancelled my membership cause skipping the month is a joke. I skipped got an email confirmation and still got charged on the 9th. that made my account overdraw. they credited me the 29.95 they charged but said they couldn't do anything about the over draft. I tried to explain to them if they wouldn't have taken it out after i skipped my account wouldn't have overdraft. Its the first over draft i've ever had. I am so furious. I will never recomdem them to anyone friend or foe.

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
hello Dana,

We are so sorry that this happened. We’ll be sending you a private message now so we can get this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks!

candig3
12/9/17

I returned a package for a credit back - first return in over a year of vip shopping with the company, I only received a partial credit because I was charged $5.03 for a return fee when NO WHERE on the return info does it state they charge a fee for returns. Called customer service 3x since it took over a month after returning to even get the partial refund and they did nothing to assist me with this issue.

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Candi,

We are very sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with our return process. We will be contacting you within 24-48 hours to help you further.

corim4
11/24/17

I ordered my kids 2 pair of boots. I received the email saying they were shipped and a link to track them. I checked it one day and they said there were delivered, well i never received them, after checking with neighbors to see if they got them by mistake i called and they said they would send them out again. Well a week goes by and the day i called yet again because i did not get them i get a email saying they were just shipped and the day later i get the email saying they were delivered. Still after a month i have received nothing and they refuse to refund me my money or give my the product i paid for. When i call i never get to talk to a manager they push it off and make every excuse why i can not talk to one. So they have my money and will not release it but i still dont have the product.

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Cori,

We’re sorry to hear about what sounds like a frustrating experience. Our member services team will get in touch with you right away. Thanks!

bjanec
11/18/17

Representative answered all my questions and was very polite. I appreciate the assistance and taking the time to check

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Bjane,

We are happy to know that you are satisfied with the services we provided. Have a fabulous day!

dannyw59
11/17/17

Recently I got my kids some of these shoes. The boys couldn't careless but the girls loved the shoes!

Response from D M., FabKids Representative
Hey Danny,

I am so glad you had a good experience! We are so blessed to have such great customers like you!
Have a fantastic day!

Cheers,
David
Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Danny,

We are so fortunate to have members like you who continuously admire our products. Thank you for choosing FabKids!

francesr49
11/9/17

I like the clothes, but it is easy to forget to decline a monthly purchase and twice I have called and asked to have my account deleted, they say they will but it never happens.

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Frances,

We are saddened to know that you are thinking of going away. Allow us to contact you within 24-48 hours to make things right.

elysew
11/7/17

Clothes fit great and looked just the same as online. Arrived very quickly. Very satisfied.will order again.

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Elyse,

We are happy to know that you are satisfied with your purchase and everything fits well. Have a fabulous day!

tatjanam1
11/7/17

Perfect fit will continue buying from FabKids. Stylish and very reasonably priced. Wear and wash extremely wee. Would recommend all my friends with children buy from here

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Tatjana,

Great feedback! We always make sure to make beautiful and quality items at a very affordable price just for you!

elzd
11/7/17

Clothing is not needed every month and can be a hassle to remember to skip. The child is comfort driven, and style sometime work, but often does not. There are also too many emails sent.

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Jennifer,

Thank you that you are satisfied with our products! We are continuously striving to satisfy our member’s needs as much as possible so we will contact you for further assistance.

annettem54
11/7/17

Granddaughter looks so cute in her new outfit. She is so in style with the other young ladies. Colors are vibrant.

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Annette,

Glad to know that you like the styles! We always want to create unique designs for our valued members like you!

melaniel44
11/7/17

The leggings are a bit thin, the clothes arent always soft, and some styles are a bit off in sizing.

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Melanie,

We sincerely apologize if you are not satisfied with the fit of your item. We will be contacting you within 24-48 hours to help you further.

brianab11
11/7/17

I'd literally tell every parent to go to justfab kids because you guys sell the cutest pieces whether shoes or accessories. Not to mention it's so convenient and my child get so excited when she gets her package

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Briana,

So cute that your daughter gets excited about receiving her package! We are glad to know that you like our styles. Thank you for choosing FabKids!

Love,
desirec
11/6/17

Does the shoes run smaller or bigger in kids sizes ?? My daughter is a size 13 and they only have either 12 or 14 and I'm not sure what size to get her.

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Desire,

pamelam123
11/6/17

Great kids clothing with great quality with every purchase made. Always new designs that kids love. Love this site.

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Pamela,

Thank you for your recent purchase of outfits. We appreciate having the opportunity to do business with you!

ginam94
11/4/17

I've always had luck finding age appropriate clothing for my daughter and the quality is good. The only drawback is if you forget to skip the month. Then you are automatically charged as a credit. You can use the credit when you want but can't reverse the charge.

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Gina,

dianas139
11/4/17

Buy all kinds of gorgeous clothes and shoes for your boy or girl on this site. Items are paired for your convenience and are well worth the price.

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Diana,

We are happy to know that you are satisfied with your purchase. Have a fabulous day!

valerem
11/4/17

My girls love the clothes the fact that ive never had an issue if they were to small returning and getting the correct size was usually easy and fairly quick. Appreciate that.

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Valere,

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are happy to know that you love our products and services!

benitag6
11/3/17

My nine year old looks trendy and not too grown. She is a big fan of leggings and these leggings sales cant be beat or be any cuter.

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Benita,

kathiw3
11/3/17

Ever since I found FabKids, I have been very happy with their clothes and their customer service. The clothes last my daughter a long time without getting holes or fading. My daughter is always happy with her choices and loves all her clothes. She tells all her friends and I tell their mothers.

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Kathi,

Glad to know that you and your daughter like the styles! We always want to create unique designs for our valued members like you!

wendyv17
11/3/17

Great site great prices great customer service awesome shipping great selection love the customer reviews especially like the fit area where it shows the percentage of fitment for clothes

Response from Sherry E., FabKids Representative
Hello Wendy,

Definitely!

By Marly B., FabKids Representative

Even after I cancelled I was still charged until I cancelled my credit card scamming company!

By Susie W., FabKids Representative

If you don't want to get charge, you can always hit the skip this month and its available between first and the 5th of every month, and your good to go... there has never been an obligation to buy.... loving them so far. :)

By John P., FabKids Representative

Does anyone EVER answer in chat? Are you millionares yet? I loathe this money stealing company!!

By Marly B., FabKids Representative

The shoes that i bought were pretty narrow. My daughter cant wear socks with them. They were the sequin Allstar type shoe. The others I am unsure of.

By Mary G., FabKids Representative

Delighted to be of service ma'am

By Kerry M., FabKids Representative

You have to call them. Nothing else works!! And they WILL give you a hard time be prepared

By valerie r., FabKids Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FabKids staff and other customers.

4 Photos for FabKids