Review of FabFurnish

Tel: +91 124 6733300
care@fabfurnish.com

mry9
3/14/17

I placed an ordered on 10 of march and today on 14 I got a call saying we are cancelling your order as there was some technical glitch in our website. Shameful so in deed we cannot trust the website with the 100% trust and safety like other shopping website we do. I advice you to not shop on this website for saving few bucks as your order can endup like my order.

lokamv
11/29/16

I bought a sofa set from fabfurnish.com and they packed it perfectly, delivered it safely and installed very nicely. It was a very nice online shopping experience with FabFurnish.

deeptik3
11/29/16

I as a customer was sceptical in ordering dining table online, but luckily Fab Furnish was the answer to my anxiety. The product was delivered in super safe condition where every single part was given apt protection. Masters of packing.Highly recommended.

anjalig1
11/4/16

I like this site because of the fact that whatever I have to purchase chairs, curtains, leather sofas and so maany items I use this site.
What's more, this site is additionally a certifiable one since they give great items. They were also trustworthy because their customer service is always available for you to provide you facilities. I found this site awesome and amazing.

Tip for consumers: Just go to the site and shop whatever you want to do for your sweet home

ps81
8/19/15

these peoples are cheats, their customer service is poor, They ask you to wait for a minute and then simply promise to look in the matter.
The photographs and actual material is different.
There is no point in banging your head to this cheaters.
if you dont believe then go to "http://www.mouthshut.com/product-reviews/Fabfurnish-com-reviews-925663161"

deepalim1
6/9/15

I never thought online shopping for furniture would be so reliable until I shopped for a Fab Home dresser from FabFurnish.com. The website had an amazing range of furniture specially dressing table and I was totally compelled to buy one from there. My dressing table is crafted with solid wood and makes my room all the more beautiful. The customer care was really helpful and guided me in every step of purchase. The delivery and installation was up to mark.
I really liked the product and I am looking forward to buy some more from FabFurnish.

Questions? Get answers from the FabFurnish staff and other customers.

2 Photos for FabFurnish