Review of EyeInform

info@eyeinform.com

1 star

seanr138
5/14/19

I have ordered 2 frames and one pair of sunglasses over the last few years and have been very satisfied with the promptness of their service and price offering. Expect a few days for order processing to get underway. Will continue to order all my optical hardware from them.

johnb2577
5/14/19

Authentic sunglasses, competitive price, product delivered as estimated. I'm very satisfied with the service and highly recommend this vendor.

mariom174
5/13/19

The service was excellent especially Maria's help, She was very communicative with me at all times resolving all my doubts. I would buy 1000 times more in eyeInform. I live in Spain and the order arrived very fast from Canada for my surprise, in short I am very happy so thank so much.

cb288
10/18/18

As I am a UK resident, I was a little unsure about ordering some new glasses frames online from a Canadian store. However the service was excellent and the price very competitive and I didn't have to wait long for the glasses to arrive. Very pleased with my order and I would use your company again. Highly recommended, thank you.

carleef
10/18/18

Pleased with the quality of frames, disappointed by the very limited return policy. Worked out less than 48 hours to decide on the purchase. Website only has one photo per product, so it is very difficult to see details or actual colors without ordering.

sherylynr
10/18/18

I love my sunglasses. Eyeinform was the cheapest and the service was excellent. Email questions were promptly and very satisfactorily answered. I would have no hesitation in ordering from Eyeinform in the future.

stephj8
7/7/18

I only purchased frames and had my Rx lenses done locally. Nothing outstanding about the service nor product. Price was great for genuine product. Average shipping time. $15 shipping cost each way - I would recommend trying your frames on in store if possible before risking a purchase. Otherwise, I'd use the service again.

Tip for consumers: If possible, try on the frames at your optometrist or other store before purchasing to avoid returns.

sylviek2
12/12/17

Great price and fast delivery!!!
Love my new Fysh glasses. I will definitely order from EyeInform again

tinab139
9/25/17

Good price, great customer service, delivered item on time, correct item. Thank you for the great service.

colleenn5
7/11/17

The eyeglasses I purchased were just as they were displayed online. They were more affordable than competitors and they came quickly as well. Overall, I'm very happy with my order!

lucr44
12/2/16

I will not hesitate to purchase from EyeInform or recommend to family and friends.
I tried OGA 77630 frame in an optical store, and liked them.
Then I saw the price @ EyeInform and ordered the frame, I was kept informed of the purchasing process, received confirmation of shipping with tracking # and one week later I received them. They were well packed and in manufacturer original hard case with everything that manufacturer ships.
I will be ordering a second pair next week.

alexm239
11/2/16

...but my experience was nothing short of fantastic!

I was priced out at a local optician for a frame that fit my face well. With good lenses and coatings, the total cost was around $700.

I ordered the same frame from EyeInform and received comparable lenses by Essilor (vs. Nikon at the local optician), and my total bill including shipping was $320.

Understandably upon this purchase I was nervous and thought perhaps this was too good to be true, but the glasses arrived on time and were genuine.

I'm very pleased with the experience.

tomh182
10/30/16

I was sceptical using eyeinform because I hadn't heard much about it, but my experience was great. I was looking for specific frames and eye-inform had them in the color I wanted. Fast response to questions, delivery on schedule, geniune brand name frames, and a great price. I will use eyeinform again.
(I live in Canada)

danc110
8/29/16

Was looking for replacements for my current frames, but Etnia had discontinued the color combination. EyeInform had just what I was looking for at a great price. Shipping was quick to the US and the responses to my inquiries were extremely fast. Great vendor,

alyssam28
5/18/16

I have bought numerous designer sunglasses from eye inform. Can't find better prices!! Very easy to deal with.

rossp15
5/17/16

I had to replace my Lightec glasses originally bought in Seattle, WA as my Westie puppies investigated them as a new toy when they fill on the floor. I found a new Lightec frame style I liked but the optical store in Seattle said they were no longer stocked in the design which appealed to me. Living outside of Austin, TX presently I also checked locally and got the same story of being NOT AVAILABLE. This is when I went online and found EyeInform and they said they had them in stock and could ship immediately. The price was good and received my glass frames within about a weeks time. I would order through them again.

kr3224
5/16/16

I knew what style/model of frames that I wanted, but did not want to pay the exorbitant prices I was quoted locally in the U.S.. The price at EyeInform was the best, but was in Canada. I decided to take a chance. It was a good bet. From the time I placed my order, the quality of service was excellent. When the frames arrived the packaging and product were excellent. As a member of Kaiser, I took the frames to Kaiser to have the glasses completed. No hassle, everything went well. EyeInform followed-up to make sure I was satisfied. The credit card charge was as expected. Overall it was a great experience that saved more than 100 USD. I would highly recommend this site.

kaylam26
4/14/16

After getting my prescription for the first time I wanted to buy a nice pair of eyeglasses at reasonable price. Was surprised how fast my e-mails were answered. I literally just sent an e-mail and got a response back in 5 minutes. They had honest suggestions about lenses index, since my prescription was low (luckily still) and explained other options.
Shipped my glasses in 4 days and I got them in the mail in a week (in US).
Will buy again next year.

Questions? Get answers from the EyeInform staff and other customers.

1 Photo for EyeInform