Evomag.ro

Evomag.ro has a consumer rating of 1.67 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Evomag.ro ranks 388th among Electronics sites.

How would you rate Evomag.ro?

“One of The Best online shops from Romania. Friendly attitude.”

George T.
7/7/19

One of The Best online shops from Romania. Friendly attitude. I but from here for many years and i like how they treat me each time when I visit The shop.

“They don't accept returns at all”

Alin F.
6/13/19

The online store doesn't accept returns. The Romanian law allows customers to return products when they wish to do so. I've bought a product from them which had poorer specs than what was expected from that particular product. They've refused to accept my return and give me a refund. They don't pick up the phone.

alinf
June 13th, 2019

They don't pick up the phone.
georget303
July 7th, 2019
gabrielah11
November 20th, 2018
I did try to call customer support several times a week every day, many times a day, I was waiting and waiting.
After 10 minutes came an announcement "Ne pare rau toti operatorii sint angajati intr-o alta convorbire, te rugam sa revii" and closed the call.
Terrible, terrible customer service!
If I buy a product I expect service too
Am încercat să apelez support in fiecare zii timp de o săptămână chiar de mai multe ori pe zi. Am aşteptat la telefon degeaba.
După 10 minute a venit un anunţ "Ne pare rau toti operatorii sint angajaţi intr-o alta convorbire, te rugam sa revii " şi a închis apelul.
Serviciul de relaţii cu clienţii este sub orice critica!

They behave as scammers do. They don't accept returns, don't refund money and don't answer the phone.

By Alin F.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Evomag.ro staff and other customers.

mihaip
Mihai P.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Evomag.ro?

Have a question about Evomag.ro?