EvolutionWriters reviews

Tel: 1-877-282-9925
support@evolutionwriters.com

patrickm465
5/8/19

I had an terrible experience of cooperation with them! All support agents are totally unprofessional, as well as the writers. They will overcharge you and submit a low-quality paper with lateness. I had some orders with them. For example, order 294538708 . I paid for PhD level, but I HAVE REQUESTED 5!!! REVISIONS and waste about 10 hours more to get the paper of average quality. They have no adequate Management team, or refund policy. They need only money!!! Never work with them

sajibd1
4/14/19

As a client, I am very satisfied with their service. They provide their service as my instruction & expectation. Additionally, they took short time to complete my order. I would like to take their service again in future.

jackh256
3/20/19

I was their client and ordered some papers. However, the quality was awful, and I requested a revision. Unfortunately, my revision request was ignored and the support just duplicated the essay with mistakes "as revised". On top of that, they were 4-hours!!!!!!!!! LATE.
Furthermore , I requested to check my case and make a refund due to the mentioned factors. The company has just ignored my request and refused to refund money.
DO NOT BELIEVE THEM! CHEATERS!!!

Response from Andy M., EvolutionWriters Representative
Dear Jack,

I'm so sorry for my late response. Unfortunately, I haven't find your account in the system. It looks like you asked us to delete your client account. I'll be grateful if you help us to specify the number of the order. We'll check out the situation occurred and find the best way out.

samm350
3/2/19

I received the best services from this company. Everything was correctly done as per my instructions, the delivery time was awesome thank you

omidn
1/2/19

I had a big paper I needed to write and relied on this company to do it for me. I provided a link with all neccesary information and sources, I even called the customer service to ensure that the writer would use the sources and follow instructions. They told me everything would be used and they'll follow instructions. Few days went by and i get a paper with nothing I asked for. After I asked for a revision the writer claimed that I never gave any sources and demanded that I pay an extra $90 to be compensated. I declined and later on they approved the original essay without my consent and said that I couldn't get a refund because the essay was automatically approved.
You're better off spending your money on manure, at least its useful.

Response from Andy M., EvolutionWriters Representative
Hello Omid!

We are so sorry that you were not satisfied with your order. I found your name in our system and I want to offer you 10% discount plus TOP Writer for your next order as an apology for such experience. Please find all of the details in your admin panel.

We are sincerely sorry for all inconveniences you had with this order. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact us 24/7.

yazana2
4/11/18

they are supporting students to ensure that every thing will come perfectly , even discounted codes and prices as well

Big thanks evolutionwriters

Response from Andy M., EvolutionWriters Representative
Dear Yazan!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. Your opinion is extremely important for us as you are one of our loyal clients with already 30+ paid orders.
We’re glad to know that we satisfy your needs and meet all your writing requirements. Our writers are looking forward to completing your assignments again and save you a lot of time. Stay in touch!

sale159
12/2/17

If you have an important paper like it's your last year in university or it's a proposal paper, do not use them.. if you do, do NOT expect a great job.

I paid 325 dollars and I was extremely disappointed. Now I know to 100% depend on myself. I learned the hard way unfortunately.

If you're reading this, lucky you.

Response from Andy M., EvolutionWriters Representative
Dear Sal!

I completely understand your disappointment on the order #264920010 and we’re so sorry for the situation occurred with your order. We have recalculated the price for your order and you were given $109 back. Please take our apologies one more time.

josephb166
5/12/17

I've got my article in time. The quality is good enough and I have the same point of view about the topic.

Response from Andy M., EvolutionWriters Representative
Hello, Joseph!
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it a lot.

ahmada48
5/6/17

They r careless and once they receive the payment you are nothing to them. I got c- in my assignment even though I proveded very detailed instructions and the marking grid. The writer kept resnding the work without any changing! Honestly, save ur money, set for three hours and write rubbish , you will get the same result! I have dealt with similar companies, they r the worst!!!!!

Response from Andy M., EvolutionWriters Representative
Hello, Ahmad.
I've checked our base and there is no customer with your name. Could you specify the numbers of the orders, please? I'll do my best to figure out the problem.

dw709
5/1/17

I used these guys for a side subject, due to a lack of time available to me. I payed US$150 for an essay to be completed in 3 days. I sent it back for the writer to revise 3 times, each time no changes were made.

Service was great, until I started to encounter issues.

To give you an idea of their quality:
They listed Australia as being a European country, repeated themselves on countless occasions, gave varying statistics for the same entities and basically wrote in point form and didn't answer the whole question.

I even provided a marking guide and essay plan for them...

Bare in mind, this was all with paying MORE for a better quality paper (bachelor).

The paper I received could have been written better by a 15 year old, and that's me being optimistic.

They ended up being over the deadline too.

Never using again, biggest rip-off.

Tip for consumers: Do not use the website. Just cop a late deduction, you'll probably still score better.

Response from Andy M., EvolutionWriters Representative
Hello.
I'm so sorry for my late response. Unfortunately, I can't see your name. I'll be grateful if you help us to specify the order numbers.
Please contact our Customer Support Manager at 1 877-703-77-29 or write to support@evolutionwriters.com. We'll check out the situation occurred and find the best way out.

bettyb73
11/25/16

I used different writing services. So far Evolutionwriters is the best.

Response from Andy M., EvolutionWriters Representative
Hello, Betty! It іs pleasure to hear such good words!We are doing our best for our clients to be happy with our service:)
jonathanh74
7/21/16

I hired a writer from this website and was expecting something exceptional from them. But they are gross at the basics of the writing. I wonder how did they open this writing forum.

Response from Andy M., EvolutionWriters Representative
Hey Jonathan!

I found a VIP client Jonathan CH in our system with the ID number 75978. Is it you? If so, there are two orders from you with ID 239576064 and 239632558. Currently they're in progress. Is there something wrong with them or maybe I confused your initials? Could your please tell me about all your concerns by email support@evolutionwriters.com. I'll be glad to help you. Thank you!

krzysztofk3
7/20/16

1/5. Don't use them. Write your paper on your own and you will have more chance of passing. Paid $360 only to get a failing paper. They should pay mu F#$#$INK RESIT FEE OF $100 TOO!!!!! DON'T USE THEIR SERVICE. I got two papers from them one of them was 40 marks and a pass starts at 40 so I'm guessing the marker was just a good person. The second time I got 38/100 (!!!!). Please find some other company or you will be as disappointed as I am

Response from Andy M., EvolutionWriters Representative
Hi there!

I'm so sorry, I can't find any orders from you by krzysztof k. I guess it is not your real name, right? Also, I tried to search for the latest orders with the help of the sum you specified - $360. Unfortunately, our system showed 0 results. Please contact our Customer Support Manager at 1 877-703-77-29 or write to support@evolutionwriters.com. We'll check out the situation occurred and look for the way to find the best way out.

jenniferb227
7/15/16

I wish I could get a legal notice and ban them because they are the reason I got an F grade in my assignments. They are the worst writers I have come across. Be aware everyone!

Response from Andy M., EvolutionWriters Representative
Dear Jennifer!

I found two clients by name Jennifer B. - one with several orders and another with several orders in progress. If you are one of these clients, please specify the order number for the paper you got F for. I'll check it out and see what we can do to compensate. Waiting for your reply via email support@evolutionwriters.com or you may contact us over the phone. Please take our apologies on a behalf of all out team.

mrj90
7/4/16

Had over 5 orders with them, which gives me all ground to find this website reliable in terms of in time delivery and good quality. Hope they will keep on going the same path and do their work at the same level or even better with every next order. Now it is really ok!

sandrat40
7/2/16

At first I was hesitant about using evolution writers. I called just wondering about the delivery deadlines they offer and got a chance to talk to the most wonderful support agent ever - Judy. She kindly explained me the whole procedure and after a talk with her I had no fear of using this service. I hope theyll hire more people like her.

evelyns38
7/2/16

I trust these guys because no matter what topic or kind of paper I had, they have done their best to deliver perfect assignment. Only couple of my papers were returned for revision by professor. But it absolutely didnt change my opinion about the website.

dominicg9
7/2/16

I became a user of this website because some of my friends were already getting papers from them. They said so many nice words, that I just thought why not? I have made an order on philosophy, it was not that hard to complete, but required many outside sources. The writer managed to find them quite fast, so my paper was done in accordance to the instructions.

violetb6
7/2/16

I dont use this service to often, I still feel the responsibility to write papers myself if I have a chance to be a university student. However, literature reviews are my weakest side so I dont neglect the help of this guys. They complete kick ass lit reviews, especially on education.

alfiet3
7/2/16

Nothing fast about their services. They say they can provide anything urgently, but nothing can be a bigger lie than that. Deadlines are really not met by them. Always late.

Response from Andy M., EvolutionWriters Representative
Dear Alfie!

Could you please specify the numbers of the orders our writers were late with? The thing is that I can't see any of them by name Alfie. Maybe you simply confused the name of our service with any other of the kind or placed order using another name of yours? I'll be glad if you contact me to specify the order numbers.

sofiar14
6/25/16

Never thought that I would ever order from a service like that. But they have changed my opinion about this business. My order was done ahead of time with no unexpected surprises.

wyattm17
6/25/16

Essay writing is not my strongest side, so I prefer not to do the job I'm not good at. Freelancers that work for this website really know how to juggle with words so they line up in an interesting essay. Love the works they delivered.

stellah10
6/25/16

I return to this service for many years because they complete papers on a very short notice. They did 4 papers for me within 3 hours, although they don't normally do that. I'm thankful for personalized service.

jasperl29
6/25/16

I had no money to pay for my research paper, so I used the option free inquiry on their website. They were very kind to call me and then send an email with tips on writing that were tailored to my research topic. It helped me to write the paper myself. Right now I putting some money aside to order a term paper from them as I think they will do a better job than I can.

hollys58
6/18/16

Essay writing is not what I am good at, so I was looking for a service to handle my papers for a long time. After reviewing multiple websites I resolved that this is the right place to order because the majority of clients were satisfied and the price was ok as well. I didn't change my mind after 3 months of ordering with them as they really care about the quality of papers.

Hello Vicky! To place your order you must visit our website (link:https://evolutionwriters.com/order.html). Choose the type of paper you need, academic level and preferable deadline. Also, pick the number of pages you need and feel free to add all the details about your future paper. If you have any other questions about ordering proсess, please feel free to ask! Thank you! Andy M., Customer Support Representative Email: support@evolutionwriters.com Toll free number: 1-877-703-77-29

By Andy M., EvolutionWriters Representative

Hello Tuyen! You can order any type of paper and on any topic with us. If you need our writing help, just place an order on the website and give us your specifications - the type of work, deadline, academic level, number of pages, etc. Then you can go to the secure payment. And you will get your work done within the specified deadline. Andy M., Customer Support Representative Email: support@evolutionwriters.com Toll free number: 1-877-703-77-29

By Andy M., EvolutionWriters Representative

Dear Tina! Thank you for your question, it definitely has sense. The thing is that we check each and every person who leaves a review about us. We want to know the reasons why our clients are not satisfied and check out the situation about their orders. We do it with the help of search by the name of the person in our system. As you could see, in most cases there are really no orders in our system from the customers who leave negative feedback. Perhaps someone tries to spot our reputation. Here's why I always ask to provide me with their order numbers to make sure that they were our real clients. Sometimes, I do find clients who were not satisfied with their papers and try to do my best to find a way out of the situation occurred - provide with a refund or ask the writer to make changes in the work if it not too late for the customer. You're right, our company is stated in the USA. As for the deadline you choose it yourself. It depends on the number of pages you need and may take from 3 hours to 14 day, up to you! Sure, too many pages cannot be completed by the writer within 3 hours, so if you need an urgent work please specify your deadline with our Customer Support Manager at or via email support@evolutionwriters.com. If you have any question, please feel free to ask! Thank you! Andy M., Customer Support Representative Email: support@evolutionwriters.com Toll free number: 1 877 703 77 29

By Andy M., EvolutionWriters Representative

Hello, Catherine. The deadlines on our websites vary from 3 hours to 14 days. Just choose the time frame that gets along well with your submission deadline. If you are going to order a paper way in advance you will receive the best price - $9.97 for 1 page paper (undergraduate academic level). If you want to get a quote on a specific paper just send an email to support@evolutionwriters.com and we will contact you shortly.

By Andy M., EvolutionWriters Representative
Questions? Get answers from the EvolutionWriters staff and other customers.

2 Photos for EvolutionWriters