Review of Eventbrite

Tel: +1.4159634055
press@eventbrite.com

vanessitap
11/26/17

I had so much fun and it was worth it. Purchasing the tickets was easy and very reliable. I recommend this site.

deborahl77
11/5/17

I am the benefactor to a fundraiser and I am still waiting on my money. If GoFundMe can give you the money faster then there is something wrong. They hold you money forever to draw interest. So if the person or entity you are doing this for needs their money use someone else.

philipw43
11/2/17

Glitchy to the point of uselessness. I've tried booking tickets on this dumpster-fire of a website on three different computers now. Each time I got a different problem, I'm now customer #billion on their customer service waitlist.

Why on earth would any event organizer make this the only way to buy tickets?

vivianc39
10/28/17

Do Not do business with this company, there is No way to resolve issues with an entity that refuses to be part of a Customer Solution, they see a bad review call leave a message no # for call back, suggest u contact event organizer whom also ignores your request for contact or refund, return to eventbrite still Nothing.
This company should be investigated TIL they are as screwed as their customers.....
Miami/VC

raymondv9
10/25/17

I ordered tickets for a show in Aruba and they sent tickets for the wrong date....I called to have them resend my tickets with the correct date and they said they could not help me. They told me to contact the event planner but would not tell me who the event planner was or how to contact them. They gave me so so many stories and did nothing nothing for me....I will NEVER do any business with Eventbrite....BUYER BEWARE!!!!

laurens216
10/23/17

Myself and at least 50 others signed up for Pub Crawl, here was the breakdown and the problems:

1) no signature cup-- it was a plastic cup from the Dollar Store worth .10cents,
2) 1 free drink at the first bar (well liquor only)
3) the 2nd & 3rd bars had no idea who were were, and why we were there, and NO free drinks or drink specials
4) no "passport" to complte
5) to "swag bags"
6) no prizes for first 100 to end the Pub Crawl
7) no costume prizes
8) worst of all - the organizer just disappeared after the 2nd bar...
9) $20 - 40 per person...

Join us for an evening full of ghouls, goblins, and ghosts, aka "A Nightmare on Main Street", Saturday, October 21, 2017 from 8pm-12am.

"A Nightmare on Main Street Halloween Themed Bar Crawl is Missoula's creepiest and scariest bar crawl along Downtown Missoula's eeriest strip. As opposed to a typical "bar crawl" where participants travel as one big group with designated time slots at each bar, this event allows participants to "crawl" at their own pace." Along with some free giveaways, crawlers will quench their thirst on drink specials at each participating bar as they creep down chilling and haunted Downtown Bozeman. Register now and become part of the Fall's most fun and creepiest party!

Lets start with the basics...HOW DOES A BAR CRAWL WORK?

Participants crawl at their own pace instead of all together in one huge group. Once crawlers register at the starting bar, then they travel to all the bars listed enjoying drink specials at each bar. After visiting all the bars on the list, crawlers join us at the ending location for the After Party!

What you get:

- A signature bar crawl cup

- A "welcome" drink at registration*

- Drink specials at numerous Missoula bars

- An amazing crowd of Halloween enthusiasts celebrating the best of the Halloween!

Participating Bars:

- Bars will be announced in October! - More coming soon!
The Bodega
Missoula Club
The Rhino

Specials: Coming soon!

***Drive RESPONSIBLY! Contact your local taxi's, Uber and Designated Drivers****

Pricing: Tickets will start at $20.00. Ticket prices will rise as the event date approaches, so get them sooner than later!

Registration Time: (REGISTRATION VENUE TBA) 8:00 - 9:00 p.m. All participants MUST register by 8:45 p.m. to gain access to specials and signature cup!

*Your "welcome" drink must be redeemed by 8:30 p.m.

beckyg24
9/23/17

They facilitate the sales of events where the actual organizer of the event never agreed to that. So someone is making money on selling people fake tickets and Eventbrite takes it's cut and runs! How is this business still operating after years of ripping people off is beyond me!

kearap
9/15/17

Me and many other people were scammed by events posted on evenbrite... NOT TRUST WORTHY!!! The bus to pick everyone up never showed! When we contacted the organizers to complain they never answered... so they made 45 bucks per every person that participated and then event sold out... so basically they made a bunch of money and a ton of students got scammed

taraa22
8/26/17

When I bought my tickets I was aware that they were in the nose bleed section. Yet as me and my husband tried to find the seat rhatbcoressponded to my ticket we found chairs -- from the dining room that had numbers taped on them. To add insult to injury our chair assignments were not there! We had to make two trips to ask an usher to please secure 2 chairs sorry, (dining chairs) for us. I will never by through this vendor again!!!!

darrenm39
8/24/17

Eventbrite is a HORRIBLE COMPANY!
Literally give us your money, and DO NOT BOTHER US!
Need help because someone stole your information. Too bad! Send us an email and maybe we will get to it later.
Go to Hell Eventbrite!

ck100
7/17/17

Eventbrite is selling tickets to events without permission or notifying the event owners. They collect the money, then are not available to remedy the situation. They say they have support, but they are truly not accessible.

rg80
6/26/17

I purchased a 90 minute Chicago architectural tour through LivingSocial and Eventbrite on May 17, 2017. It is now June 26 and the August date that I require is not yet available. August dates will not even be posted until (by) July 15. That is 2 months after purchase and I have no confidence that my date will even be available. In addition, I cannot plan anything else for that date because I don't know what time the cruise can be booked, if at all.

I have contacted Eventbrite and they referred me back to LivingSocial. LivingSocial refuses to do anything because the purchase from Eventbrite is non-refundable. Seriously? I can't book it and I can't get my money back.

Steer clear. Run.

davidh532
6/26/17

Organizer of event (Ed Owen/ Nashville Tour Guide) stopped communicating after taking our deposit and first payment for a Solar Eclipse event in Nashville, so never received final bill even after a month of e-mails, phone messages. Complained to eventbrite they told me to contact the vendor who I had told them I had been trying to do for over a month. So I ask for a refund, they tell me I am past the refund date, So essentially they are telling me I can't get my money back, and I can't complete my payment to the event because the vendor won't bill me, and has dissapeared, So i'm out around $1800 BECAUSE THE VENDOR DOESN'T COMPLATE THE TRANACTION, AND EVENTBRITE REFUSES TO DO ANYTHING.

jow45
6/20/17

To Whom It May Concern: Would someone from Eventbrite kindly respond to our numerous attempts from Saturday, 6/17/17 to today, 6/20/17, to UNBLOCK/OPEN our account so we may EDIT our event? It appears that our account has been blocked for some unforeseen reason and we have absolutely no clue why this is happening because there has only been one response from a Customer Support person who did not understand our request at the time and did not follow up so we may get an understanding or so this may be resolved sooner. Sometimes that happens from the best person, we get that, but for no one else at Eventbrite to not follow up or not reach out again to see if we can at least EDIT our event is not the way to excellent Customer Support. We then finally ran across the 866.902.2531 number & spoke with Chelsie yesterday, 6/19/17, around 4:53 pm in Sales to let her know what we have been experiencing so she would report this matter to the appropriate department/person. So far, no response. Honestly speaking, it's been a nightmare and once again we do not understand why because we used Eventbrite before and did not have a problem. Finally, if that hasnt been enough, we print screened a message that says, You currently dont have any debit or credit cards saved which is incorrect. We included this information with our account for the event! We also have an email stating that our event was published live, but now there's no show of it which supports our statement that our account has been blocked for some unforeseen reason. Thank you for your immediate response.

meganl52
6/4/17

When we arrived the tickets didn't scan, they said at the Kauffman Center they don't even sell those ticket numbers. Luckily they got us seats.

veronicaw35
6/2/17

Free ticket is not being Honored by event planners. This is false advertising. Bad business, and correction should be made to your site before guest arrive

roxanej
5/25/17

I 'attempted' to attend an event that was promoted by Vernon Williams (please do not support him) at Bowie Fine Arts theater on May 14, 2017. We did not attend the event because the tickets were falsely advertised as 'premium' seating when in FACT that only had general seating. Anyway, I attempted to resolve this with Mr. Williams (I just want a refund), as recommended by EventBrite..surprise no response. His event had no refund policy so I contact EventBrite AND NO ONE has contacted my from EventBrite YET!!! This stinks!!! EventBrite should not allow promoters to use their site who are fraudulent. Mr. Williams is a FRAUD!!!

yasino3
5/23/17

I got charged twice for the GABs Beer festival and after a week of consistently emailing Eventbrite, I've got no reply and no refund so now I have to deal with a fraud case with my bank in order to get the payment reversed which takes 2-3 months to process.
If you haven't got a contact number than a great online support should be your focus. Will not be purchasing again from this company.

peterm260
5/16/17

I'm running an event -https://www.eventbrite.com/e/revere-70s-boomers-bash-ticketand I'm trying to set up an Advance Payout and I got a reply that it's down for maintenance.

How soon will it be up?

I left a message with customer service and I'm waiting for a response. From the reviews, it appears that they aren't very got at responding to their customers.

Your help with this matter would be appreciated.

Peter Mucci
petemooch@yahoo.com

702-764-0656

eventbrites
5/15/17

To start, I don't ever review things, but this is easily the worst service I have ever experienced. At this day in age, for a site that is made for sales of ANY kind to not have a customer support call in number is absolutely absurd. Then Eventbrite takes it a step further and has an absolute $#*! website where hardly anything works. Enter the wrong address? Too bad, you can't change it because only the ticket buyer can do that, even though somehow I am logged in and seeing my damn ticket. So go on their full website and login? Yea... about that... every time you login in (every single time) it sends you a confirmation email. This complaining is honestly all just a waste though because how can it be fixed with no living customer support team? They tell you to contact the venue, but why the $#*! is the venue even hiring this ticket sale company if not to regulate ticket sales? Absolutely worthless.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE IT

mayankg7
4/30/17

Crappy website with no support staff to help with an order cancellation. Been trying to follow up for a week now to no avail

doral15
4/26/17

Paid twice for the Oyster and Beer Fest. No response no refund, no way of communicating. Absolutely disgusting.

jamesl302
4/26/17

Purchased Love/Hate tickets from this outfit about 6 months ago. The gig was subsequently cancelled but after 2 months and 4 requests they have still not refunded my money. Terrible website, terrible customer care, awful people

jenniem17
4/23/17

Love hate was cancelled in Bristol. Applied for a refund still haven't had it after 4 months DO NOT USE!

clivep6
4/20/17

We have used the site for events for the past four years and enough is enough. We found that any number of invites that were sent were simply not arriving in clients mailboxes or even junk. On top of that, a very poorly laid out and designed site has not had a hint of an update in the four years weve struggled with it. Enough is enough

Questions? Get answers from the Eventbrite staff and other customers.

Eventbrite?