Euhealthcard.org

Euhealthcard.org has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Euhealthcard.org also ranks 61st among Health Insurance sites. The most common issues with Euhealthcard.org are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Euhealthcard.org?

“This website is a con”

John R.
5/24/11

This website is a con. You can get the card for free from www.ehic.org.uk, while this website charges £9.99. They do mention this in small print on their website, but rely on you not reading it carefully enough. I realised my mistake almost immediately and asked to cancel, but they refused a refund.

johnr40
May 24th, 2011
lesf
May 29th, 2011
This website is obviously desiigned to take money from people by charging for a free service by presenting itself as a government site. European Health Insurance Cards are free but this site which looks almost identical to the government version will charge as musch as £19.99 per person. it does not helpthat it is top of the google listings when a search is made for "European Health Insurance Card". I would also be very worried about what happens to the personal details of anyone using the site.
erich15
June 5th, 2011
Ordered 2 replacement ehic cards - they charged me £10 each and the cards never arrived. THIS IS A SCAM - THE NHS DO NOT CHARGE FOR REPLACEMENT CARDS
janety1
August 4th, 2011
I ordered an NHS EHIC card on 16th July 2011 through this web site and paid 14.99 English Pounds as it had a link for lost and stolen cards, the card has not arrived for my son and he is going on holiday on 06 August 2011, today is the 04 August 2011, I have just found out today by the NHS they are not allowed to replace lost and stolen cards, they have still taken the money. The website also states their helplines are 24 hours which do not belong to them, they are our local offices in the UK and they also state they will contact you within 1 hour of making the application and they did not. I now realise now never to go to another site other than our NHS to get anything like this again, I suppose you learn by your mistakes. I also think anything as important as this should not be allowed to be done outside the UK and only done on our UK government websites as I never thought I would be caught out. If it wasn't for the fact I had to rate 1 star I would notr ate it anything.
karenn4
July 25th, 2011
On Monday 20th June I googled EHIC (European Health Insurance Card) trying to get a replacement card for my son who was travelling to Europe. I went onto a website www.euhealthcard.org and proceeded to add our details to enable him to obtain the new card. It asked for a monetory amount approx £15 which I proceeded to pay by card.

I then received an e-mail telling me that as I was a British Citizen with a valid NI number we would not be charged for the service. When I checked my bank account on Wednesday the amount of £15 had been taken out and the ref on my account was EHIC.

I tried calling EHIC, spoke to 2 separate phone assistants, who proceeded to tell me it was nothing to do with them and they could not re-imburse my costs.
I cannot locate the company ,although I think I may have found an address via the Data Protection Register.
The Universal Check Services are apparently a third party data processor and check and send service (DPR entry number Z2497964 ) who act on behalf of the NHS card service.

Im at a loss as to what to do next. I feel they have taken money out of my account fraudulently, for a service that has not even been administered.

I realise it is for a small amount of cash, to some people, but I cannot afford to pay for a service that hasnt been necessary.

A sensible portion of advice would be very helpful, and suggestions on how I can get my money back...pleeeeease ?

Questions? Get answers from the Euhealthcard.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Euhealthcard.org?

Have a question about Euhealthcard.org?