Review of Essay Thinker

Tel: 1-800-743-8685
support@essaythinker.com

scottc387
2/17/19

Upon receiving my essay and paying $150, I noticed several spelling mistakes, structural inconsistencies, and not enough analysis to support the thesis. Overall, the price does not equal the end result of the product. I still had to put in 12+ hours on a paper that I already spent a ludicrous amount on. Definitely will not be using this again.

Response from Joanna M., Essay Thinker Representative
Dear Scott,
Thank you for your feedback.
We carefully checked your order history and we found only one order that we completed for you.
The order was accomplished by our writer in November and day after the completion we received your positive feedback on the paper delivered.
We would like to share the feedback you left:" Essay was really well-written. There were some formatting and structure issues but they were easily amended. Overall, great work on the paper."
Our Support Team is available 24/7 and you are welcome to contact us anytime. We will take all necessary measures to find the best solution for you. We hope for your understanding and will be looking forward to hearing from you.
adag11
10/23/18

Essays are not done in the proper format and my professor could never figure out what was the thesis. Works cited page the writer would forget to add articles. One assignment which was fill in the blanks I got a 46!! Thank goodness the professor will be dropping the lowest grade... and they only gave me 15% off on my next purchase because of the writers mistake. Also, they start counting the days for revision the day the writer turns in the paper to you. So if the deadline of my essay was Oct. 13 and the writer turns it in on the 9th they start counting 14 days on the 9th, not the 13th; therefore, when I asked for a revision of my paper it passed the 14 days already and I had to pay for it. I will never ever use them again.

Response from Joanna M., Essay Thinker Representative
Dear Ada G,
Thank you for your feedback.
This is really important for us.
We would like to express our sincerest apologies for the issue happened with your order and for all inconveniences. We regret to hear that you had such an experience cooperating with us.
We constantly working on improving our service and your feedback will help us to implement necessary changes.
The products we provide are not ready for submission and can be used only as samples or for reference purposes only.
We would also like to bring your attention to the fact that we have a strong Revision Policy and Money Back Guarantee, according to which each customer is welcome to ask for unlimited amendments to be done or receive a corresponding compensation.
We hope for your understanding.
nidak1
5/21/18

Its quite strange that some people say so many bad things about this company. Okay, all the orders are different and topics are different, and maybe someone had a more difficult topic than I did. My own experience with this company gives me only positive vibes and brings a smile to my face. When I needed my expository essay the most, they didnt say no, they didnt delay it. they explained that I would have to pay extra for urgency, and I could apply for a discount cause of the first time order. I liked the polite way of conversations that we were having with them.

Response from Joanna M., Essay Thinker Representative
Dear Nida K.,
We appreciate your feedback!
Looking forward to further cooperation!
We are always ready to provide the best service.
shaheerm1
5/17/18

The last semester was too tough for me. I simply had too many obligation in college and at work. I was actually thinking about dropping out for good. But now I`m thanking God and this company for getting my grades and academic prosperity back on track. Yes, it is a bit expensive to order writing help quite often. But it totally worth the money. As with a diploma you can get a better job, and that diploma (with a thank to a paper you wrote) gives you better future.

Response from Joanna M., Essay Thinker Representative
Dear Shaheer M.,
Thank you for your feedback.
We are always happy to hear that our customers are satisfied with the service we provide.
You are always welcome to contact us anytime and we will be glad to help you with your future assignments!
Support Representative,
os1630
2/4/18

Poorly constructed essay. 1500 words without paragraphing, introduction, summary, abstract as commonly seen in a standard essay.
They refused to return your money even they could not provide a complete essay. Disgusting!!

Response from Joanna M., Essay Thinker Representative
Dear O S.,
Thank you for your feedback.
We want to express our sincerest apologies for the services not coinciding with your expectations. We will do everything possible to preclude such issues further.
Our main goal is to provide the best service for our customers and your feedback will help us to implement necessary changes.
Each customer is entitled to an unlimited number of free revisions upon the initial instructions on the progress stage. We would also like to bring your attention to the fact that we have a strong Revision Policy and Money Back Guarantee, according to which each customer is welcome to receive a corresponding compensation.
We hope for your understanding.
lour139
12/19/17

Just thought I would let you "proficient writers" know that I got an "F" on my paper that was submitted 18 days in advanced. I would have been better off having a blind person type my paper. You guys should be embarrassed of yourself. 18 days in advanced and having it "revised" SEVEN, yes, 7 times and still receiving an "F". What a disgrace to other writing websites. I will be damned before I ever trust your lying, distasteful, and horrible services again. You guys are nothing, but scumbags who steal money. You're only getting one star because I have to give it. Giving it one start because I have to.

denisep47
8/31/17

I was really dissapointed when i had to pay extra money for every revision they were making for me. In whole, the service is not bad

margaretw77
5/11/17

This is not my first time with essay writing resources. I have been ordering different college assignments for some time thus I have some experience in it. However, this resource turned out to be a total surprise for me. Comprehensive and necessary help was given to my paper. It met all the needed aspects and my college professor had found nothing to give me not an A grade.

stepn1
5/9/17

the writer assigned cannot provide a proper answer for the essay question.
The writer even could not provide the relevant reference as requested presented in APA style.
Poorly constructed essay. 5000 words without paragraphing, introduction, summary, abstract as commonly seen in a standard essay.

Response from Joanna M., Essay Thinker Representative
Dear Step,
Thank you for the feedback. We regret to hear that the paper was below your expectations. We will do everything possible to preclude such issues further.
Unfortunately, we were not able to trace your order in the system using the name "Step", so we would appreciate if you come to us so we can discuss the situation.
If there is something else we can do, please let us know.
angeliar3
4/11/17

Essaythinker.com proposes such a huge amount of different writing tasks. Not only essays or case studies or term papers, but also CV writing and additional services like editing, proofreading, formatting and more. For my paper I ordered full plagiarism check and asked to format it according to the established rules of MLA.

tonym159
2/23/17

Terrible terrible terrible control of English Language. The person who did my CW is definitely a foreigner who struggled with spelling and meaning in phrasing. Very disappointed with the result, so far I had to revise everything and nearly re do the whole assignment. there are much better websites out there, if you value your grades avoid these guys.

stepn
2/19/17

I paid the premium service. the chat team guarantee the writer has been good and working with them for 2 years. the writer is also from the relevant academic field. So, i made the order. my deadline was Jan 28. it is now 20 Feb, no guarantee on when to have it completed. The problem of writer: 1/ no interaction in the writing progress 2/ do not read your question and marking scheme 3/ try to cheat you by picking wrong reference books to complete your task requirements. 4/ cannot provide analytical part, the most important part. This is because the writer reads too little to complete the work. I am asking for refund. BUT TIME HAS GONE. USING THIS WRITING SERVICE IS TO PAY TIME. THEY ARE IRRESPONSIBLE, NO MONEY RETURN, NO PAPER BACK.

summert8
2/6/17

I like writing but my grammar and punctuation are awful, I agree. I am so glad I asked for a help with editing here. It was done really fast and well! Thank you!! The editor also explained the mistakes in the paper and I wont make them in the future.

annettem37
11/26/16

Keeping up with the studies is easy with service. I don't think it's possible to work without the help from professional writers.

margaretb94
11/4/16

I've been ordering English essays for various purposes like argumentative or whatever. Still can't tell the difference between then thanks to the company. Anyway, I'd rather use the service instead of having to figure out the stuff myself.

herbertk17
11/4/16

The service is OK. I don't see how you can write a 20-pages report in 8 hours yourself and the guys are able to do it. Nothing to complain about.

laurenp41
10/13/16

It is likely you found this service in a special time of need like I did. Due to unfortunate circumstances I was put behind in my studies by half a semester and when it came time to a Final Paper I was extremely under prepared. I decided that I would give EssayThinker a chance after reading some of their reviews. In hindsight I should have read the reviews/testimonials they have listed on their site. First off the service claims to employ writers of specialized fields of study so that your paper will be properly handcrafted. In my case I was given a writer who is very clearly not fluent in English. This writer also took an example paper that I found very quickly using googles search engine and reworded it in its entirety. According to EssayThinker this is "genuine" and defeats plagiarism programs such as Turnitin. In reality it is neither. Many professors use multiple programs beyond Turnitin, and even quick usage of free plagiarism programs would lead back to the original document. Despite this EssayThinker claims that their programs showed it had a 0% match which is entirely impossible. No matter what EssayThinker will tell you, restructuring a sentence let alone a 10 page paper is in fact plagiarism and easily detected. Further, not only was my paper simply restructured, it was also plagued with terrible grammar. On request of a re-write I was given a second version of my paper, with only minor changes despite showing them that the paper was clearly stolen. The support team, the sales team, and the writers all showed very poor English skills. If you look at their sites testimonials or even some reviews found here you will see that these same grammar mistakes are made often, leading me to believe that they are falsely created. If you value your grades do not bother with this service as they are a scam.

marleneh11
10/11/16

This writing company has very high level of organization of writing process. I always could contact with my writer and I got the paper in time.

annettap
9/30/16

The quality is a surprise to me. I was not expected to get good essays from online writing service. However, yet they write awesome papers.

connieb71
9/27/16

First time I hired this writing company to help me with my essays a year ago and from this time I didn't have any complaints about its work.

ac627
9/27/16

Ordered from them, got a fully plagiarized essay, they call me said a new writer will write the essay. But it was the same thing, just couple of the words changed with their synonym so it wouldn't look plagiarized. Plus it looked like it was written by a 10 year old.

I cant beleive I even played 25% premium for this. NEVER ORDER FROM THEM.

elenp1
9/6/16

The most dishonest company I've ever used in my entire life. Very disappointed with the customer service, mainly their dishonesty as well as the quality of the paper. They cannot meet the deadline, keep extending it promising 'high quality' paper which in the end never arrived, despite a large number of writers being assigned to it. They promise everything just to get your money and when unable to deliver they are reluctant to fully accept their poor service and quality. Do it yourself or seek help from friends or colleagues.

staceyj18
7/25/16

The support team is hardcore. Sometimes it seems like they are the hotline for college psychos. Thank you for being patient and helping out. My best recommendations towards the writers and the team.

ingridg6
7/22/16

My writing skills are far aways from the good ones, that is why I work with this writing company. Here are very good writers!

jenniferj100
7/14/16

Today I got the first paper I ordered from this service. First of all the paper is delivered two days before the deadline, which is great. The second important thing that the quality of the paper is very good. I think I will order more!

Questions? Get answers from the Essay Thinker staff and other customers.

Essay Thinker?