Essays R Easy

Essays R Easy has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Essays R Easy also ranks 740th among Essay Writing sites.

How would you rate Essays R Easy?

“Amazing service”

Natalie B.
7/19/18

This site is amazing. Literally amazing. I thought I was done for, that I will totally fail my history class because I couldn't write a good essay that my professor will approve. Thats why as a last measure I decided to order it online. Best decision of my life. Of course i proofread it and even added something, but still, it was way easier and less stressful than doing it by myself. I think that you can use it on daily basis but as a las resort - it will do!

daniilp
July 2nd, 2018
When I was a high-school student I've used to order a complex assignment in the MLA format at this website. I can say that first I wasn't impressed by the work of this custom writing service. The representative of the customer support wasn't answering for long. I have already started looking for another professional writing service. But then I got an answer. The manager apologized for the technical problems at the site. He guided me through the registration process and I submitted an order. In three days, I got a brilliant paper! I got an A-grade!

Tip for consumers: Their customer support service can answer for long, but in my case they've eventually answered and everything was okay.

natalieb119
July 19th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Essays R Easy staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Essays R Easy?

Have a question about Essays R Easy?