Review of Essayontime

Essayontime reviews

Tel: 1-888-456-3684

davidb1636
7/17/18

EOT truly knows how to please its customers. The writers here are fast and punctual. They followed closely my references and they even offered me some discounts. My essay came out perfect, so now I am ready to place my next important order

Response from Jesse R., Essayontime Representative
Thank you for your review! We always aim the best quality and we are happy we met your satisfaction.
carolyns198
7/11/18

Just as their name suggests, each and every essay will be delivered by the exact deadline. This is already my fourth order with them, and I am totally satisfied with everything

Response from Jesse R., Essayontime Representative
Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so glad you loved it and we will be very happy to help you anytime. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you.Thank you for contacting us.
johnc1677
7/11/18

I ordered 2 essays from them. One of them was perfect, but the other one had some mistakes in editing. The friendly writers corrected the issue for free, so I am happy with my choice

Response from Jesse R., Essayontime Representative
Thank you for your review! We pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met.
joeh278
5/22/18

Its been a while since I ordered the last paper online and the company I used was not working any longer. So, I asked around and friends told me about this company. They are quite old, so I have no idea why I havent heard of them. They are great, both the writers and the agents, and I highly recommend them.

Response from Jesse R., Essayontime Representative
Thank you for your positive feedback. We have provided reliable writing service for several years to thousands of clients around the world and we are so happy we were able to help you with your order. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you.Thank you for contacting us.
anam225
4/27/18

I just had to edit out some parts of the research according to my specifications but none the less, Im still happy with what I got. I was able to submit a paper with original content, error free and deserving of a high rating. I have my writer to thank for the commendation I got from my professor. Good job.

Response from Jesse R., Essayontime Representative
We highly appreciate your feedback. We are hoping to be of service to you once again very soon. If you need help, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you.Thank you for contacting us.
aldab1
4/27/18

It's all good. Essayontime has completely surpassed our expectations. Essayontime saved my business. I would like to personally thank you for your outstanding product.

michaelj447
3/30/18

These writers are real champs. Ive been ordering papers from this service for three years now. They always manage to deliver exactly what I need. They never make any problems when I request revisions. The customer service agents are quick to respond. The prices are affordable and I get discounts every time.

Response from Jesse R., Essayontime Representative
Thank you for your positive feedback. We are so happy we were able to help you with your order and that you have stayed with us for the past 3 years. I need further help, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you.
patrickh128
3/19/18

The prices are high for the short deadlines, but still reasonable. I shouldve ordered the paper sooner to pay a lower price and I have only myself to blame for that. Anyway, the work was surprisingly good for such a short deadline. In fact, it was just great! I didnt need any amendments and I had a top paper to submit on time.

brianh259
12/30/17

I`m a freshman using this service, had only one order and registered just a week ago. Having received this single order I can tell the writing is okay. Not superb, I had to make some corrections, but the info included and all the blocks are written in a very pleasant manner, the paper is good to read.

Response from Jesse R., Essayontime Representative
Thank you for you review. We are sorry that you had to make a few corrections but we are glad you liked the paper overall!
alicer52
12/22/17

I`m thhankful for the service and for being timely and accurate according to my instructions provided. The task contained some specific sources and specific instructions provided by our professor - and my writer successfully accomplished all of these.

Response from Jesse R., Essayontime Representative
Thank you for your review! We are so thrilled you were satisfied with the quality of the work. We look forward to hearing from you again.
markw341
12/16/17

Thank you for helping me get out of my assignments and finish the cources successfully! Simultaneous work on a few papers together with me writing the most valuable ones made this possible in a week though has taken almost all my time and lot of time of the writer. Having him as a preferred one now, definitely knows how its done and what important - follows the time demand.

Response from Jesse R., Essayontime Representative
Thank you so much for your kind feedback. We take pride in providing quality service and we are so happy you liked the work!
lilak5
12/12/17

I got introduced to this service by my roommate who was already using it for a long time. Now we`re sharing the account to get our papers and whats good about it - more discounts for more orders! Yet a year left to study and writers here already helped me a lot with various tasks.

Response from Jesse R., Essayontime Representative
We are so humbled by your review. Thanks to you and to your friend. Please let us know anytime you need our help!
neilb75
11/30/17

A good paper done. This was the first one ever for me to get from such a service and this writer did not disappoint me with any of the parts. Waiting to see same quality again if I ever need any writing done again!

Response from Jesse R., Essayontime Representative
Thank you for your review! Your kind feedback has made our day. We look forward to assisting you again.
aaaravv
7/23/17

My coursework was executed with all the parts of the topic covered fully in effecient manner. The assignment was done up to due date and time and with good grades after the marking. You guys helped me a lot, really. Thanks!

Response from Jesse R., Essayontime Representative
Thank you for the review! We are looking forward cooperation in future!
koralf
7/3/17

Just a nearly perfect paper! I`m very happy with it as writing saved me from the course retake because I had quite many debts on writings. Thanks for the save and I hope I`ll receive same good writing if I need that any time again.

Response from Jesse R., Essayontime Representative
Thank you for the review! We are looking forward great cooperation in future! Good luck!
tonp2
6/9/17

The main criteria for the essay I wanted was its cheapness as this was a simple college one which I just missed and had to do at the last moment. This service promptly helped me with the task. The quality maybe wasnt perfect, but three hours of work and rather long list of instructions - I`m very happy with it, just couldnt make it faster.

Response from Jesse R., Essayontime Representative
Thank you for the review! Our writers are always willing to help in the shortest time possible!
ro28181
5/28/17

I appreciate all the work they have done for me so far. Quite all the papers I ordered were nearly perfect to my expectations and always on time. Great quality, great value, great service! Thanks a lot!

Response from Jesse R., Essayontime Representative
Thank you for the review! We are very happy to hear such words and hope for great cooperation in future!
maxr50
5/10/17

I paid $500 for two huge assignments. Both assignments received a failing grade as they were completely incorrect. Specifically, one assignment was a statistics paper where all the calculations were incorrect and the writer even went as far as making up sources in the references page that do not exist. As a result, my university has placed me under review and I now I just redo a year of my undergrad. When I confronted them, they admitted that both papers were completely incorrect and agreed to send me 40% refund (eventhough they falsely claim 100% refund) however, a day later they sent me another message saying they will not be issuing the refund and they closed the case without any explanation.

Needless to say, do not use this fraudulent service.

Response from Jesse R., Essayontime Representative
Thank you for the review! We are very sorry for the caused inconvenience. With the case you have provided there should be a 100% refund on the order. We are kindly asking to provide the order mumbers so we can investigate the issue and take all the necessary measures. Thank you in advance!
minar10
5/4/17

Wery well written. I assigned them a case study and despite of it wasnt too much difficult - it took some time to make it look nearly perfect. Great sense of terminology and overall composition - I`m pleased!

Response from Jesse R., Essayontime Representative
Thank you for the review! We`re happy to hear that you stayed satisfied with our writing! Looking forward to see you in future!
juelzg
4/3/17

If you need a paper done perfectly right and in time - I think this service is what you need! Even if you`re not sure about what to write exactly - they always provided some suggestions for me when doing my papers.

Response from Jesse R., Essayontime Representative
Thank you for the review! Our writers and support team are always willing to help!
devinw20
3/29/17

I received my writing assignment on time and in addition to great communication between me and the writer I liked the SMS notification when the work was ready - seems really convenient if you get something a few hours before the due time. Great!

Response from Jesse R., Essayontime Representative
Thank you for the review! We are constantly developing our services to bring satisfaction to every customer!
chadm38
3/22/17

As I check thewritings done for me - I realise the writers here are really native english speakers or atleast professionals that are very much close to really fluent language. The writings always look very "good-said" and structured. Another plus for them!

Response from Jesse R., Essayontime Representative
Thank you for the review! Our writers are always willing to help and are constantly developing their skills to meet every expectations!
alviny1
3/21/17

The service is really fast at completing complex tasks! I remember the surprise the first time I found them and decided to order. And since then nothing changed - every order is very very timely

Response from Jesse R., Essayontime Representative
Thank you for the review! We are constantly developing our services to meet every customer`s expectations no matter how complex those are!
markw271
2/6/17

The papers are just perfect! I`m getting very high remarks from my professors every time I return to get another work. Very professional!

Response from Jesse R., Essayontime Representative
Thank you for the review! We will do our best so you always stay satisfied with your orders!
silasd12
2/1/17

I usually get everything ordered before the timeframe set. But you need a bit of thinking it over yourself - just estimate the time necessary for the particular assignment, and they will definitely make it faster!

Response from Jesse R., Essayontime Representative
Thank you for leaving the review! We are happy to hear from our satisfied customers and looking forward to see you again!

Questions? Get answers from the Essayontime staff and other customers.

Essayontime?